剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
You know what else we don't do?
我们也不会让同事死掉
We don't get our fellow firefighters killed.
这份工作很危险的
It's a dangerous job.
我们是知道的 也乐意的
Okay, we... we all signed up for it.
我知道这份工作很危险
I know it's a dangerous job.
所以我们得做对
Which is why we have to do it right.
做好
We have to do it well.
我们不能再犯愚蠢的错误
We have to not make stupid mistakes that cost...
代价是付出一切
everything.
他让我付出了一切
He cost me everything, man.
什么都没给我留下
And he left me with nothing.
我什么都没了
I got nothing.
我只剩下一个支离破碎的自己
I got a bunch of broken pieces of who I used to be,
我花了那么多年
and I have spent years...
想要把自己拼凑回来
I spent years trying to put myself back together.
花了那么多年努力忘掉他从我身上夺走的一切
I spent years trying to get over what he took from me.
所以他不能就这样犯了一个错误
So, he doesn't get to make a mistake
让我失去一切 然后他一走了之
that cost me everything and just walk away from it.
你们终于决定让我也加入
Ah. You guys finally decided to include me
黑人消防员俱乐部了
in the Black firefighters club?
以为不要女生呢
Thought it was No Girls Allowed.
一直都邀请你了
You were always invited.
- 快来吧 - 好
- Come on, come on, come on. - All right.
可以吗
Okay. ?We good?
- 好 - 好的
- Yeah. - ?All right.
好 这是康多拉·瓦尔加斯
All right. This is Condola Vargas...
先生们
Esquire.
我一直想这么说来着
I always wanted to say that.
你好啊
- How you doing? - ?Hey.
我一直在想你说的话
Okay. Um, so I-I've been thinking about
都快痴迷了
what you asked, obsessing about it, really.
真的比
It's been hurting my brain
琢磨沃伦孩子的作业还烦
more than Warren's kid's homework should have.
好了好了
Yeah, all right, all right.
不过我终于知道我要什么了
But, uh, seriously, I finally know what I want.
我要在我的兄弟姐妹面前说出来
And I'm telling you in front of my brothers and sister
因为这会影响到我们所有人
because this affects all of us.
我们都在呢
And we're all with you.
一直在 永远在
Every time, any time, man.
加一
Yeah, what they said.
你们都支持我
You guys having my back...
你们也知道这对我很重要
Y-you know that means everything to me.
但如果我上庭了
But if I do this, if I take this stand,
所有人都会被搞的
they're gonna come after all of us.
那幸亏我们无畏水火咯
It's a good thing we walk through fire for a living.
好
All right.
那么
So, um...
我不仅仅想要正义
I don't just want justice.
我不仅仅要惩罚他们的所作所为
I don't just want them punished for what they did.
我不想任何人经历我经历过的事情
I don't want anyone to feel what they made me feel,
或者他们让杰达和乔伊斯经历的事情
or to go through what they put Jada and Joyce through.
所以我想要阻止他们
So, what I want is to prevent them
不再对任何人做我们身上发生的事情
from doing to anybody else what they did to us.
以后也不可以
What they do to us.
答得好
Good answer.
但这是容易的部分
But that was the easy part.
真正的工作现在才开始
Now the real work starts.
好
All right.
谢谢你们
Hey, thanks for doing this.
见到家人会帮助恢复的
It's good for recovery, seeing family.
马库斯威胁说要自己爬上去呢
Marcus is threatening to climb up there by himself.
我就来
I'm coming.
_早日康复
_然后等我飞行棋把你打得落花流水哦
抱歉我之前骗了你
I'm sorry that I lied before.
玛雅 我没觉得受到了杰克的威胁
Maya, I'm not threatened by Jack.
但我很担心你的加布里埃尔
I am. I am threatened by you and Gabriella.
但加布里埃尔是我朋友啊
But G-Gabriella is my friend.
疫情期间 她连夜赶过来
She drove overnight in a pandemic
陪着我 就为了
to be here for me because...
我知道的
I know. I know. I know.
我知道这样不公平 也很愚蠢
I know it's not fair. I know it's stupid.
但我只是说实话
I'm just telling you the truth.
过去几周 就咱俩
I mean, these past few weeks, we settled into us.
就是
I mean...
有的时候你左边眉毛一皱
Sometimes, I know what you're gonna say
我就知道你要是说什么
just by how you crinkle your left eyebrow,
- 就很 - 美好
- and it's... - ?Wonderful.
很美好 很可爱 很满足
...wonderful and lovely and satisfying
这是我从未拥有过的
and something that I have never had before.
但是你和加布里埃尔都没约会过
But you and Gabriella have never even really dated,
但你们很合得来 相处很融洽
and you still seem to have this shorthand.
你们的语言一样
I mean, you literally speak the same language.
但我们认识很多年了
But we've known each other for years.
就好像你和杰克那么心有灵犀
It's... It's like the shorthand that you have with Jack,
聊什么水管 云梯什么的
talking about fire hoses and... and ladder trucks.
这不一样啊
No, that's different.
没错 是不一样
Yeah. It is different.
咱俩之间的一切 那么完美
What you and I have is, ah... What? Fantastico.
都只属于咱俩
Maya, it's ours.
只属于我们
It's just ours.
好吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
- 好了 - 好
- Good. - ?Okay.
不过如果你想继续证明什么 就很好啊
But if you... if you wanted to keep making your point...
安迪 我比你有经验
Andy, I have more experience than you.
多十几年 这是事实
Decades more. It's just a fact.
- 你是想帮你自己吗 - 能让我说完嘛
- Are you trying to help yourself here? - Can... Can I finish?
我有那么多年经验
I have years under my belt, okay?
但都没有用在工作上
But... But I'm not using them on the job, so I-I guess...
我就是觉得可以帮你
I-I thought I could use them to help you.
虽然你没叫我帮忙吧
Help that you didn't ask for.
我明白
I get it. I just...
就是
Come on.
我需要你理解我的初衷
I-I just need you to understand where I'm coming from.
我知道你不想当菜鸟
Look... I get that you hate being a probie.
我也不想你当菜鸟
I hate you being a probie.
我们有共同点的
Hey, hey, we... we... We found a common ground.
见好就收吧
Let's just end on a win.
不 罗伯特 我们得聊这件事
No, Robert, we need to talk about this.
你再当一♥期♥的队长就结束了了
You're only captain for another shift,
然后毕肖普就回来了 就不会有问题了
and then Bishop comes back and this won't be a problem anymore.
是 但我还是你的上尉
Yeah, except I'll still be your lieutenant,
希望之后我还能成为真正的队长吧
and hopefully, soon, one day after that, a captain for real.
不用希望 你会的
Not hopefully. You will.
那这个问题就需要解决一下了
Well, then, this is a problem we need to solve.
怎么 需要今晚解决吗
What? Is it a problem we need to solve tonight?
不用吧
I guess not.
你脚怎么样了
How is your foot?
你不是说的很清楚了吗
I thought you said everything was crystal clear.
只有一面 一种说辞
One side, one story, right?
所以你干嘛关心我的脚
So why do you care about my foot?
因为事情还有另一面
Um, because there is another side.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, there is? - ?Yeah.
是我的那一面
There's my side. The side that...
是一直想要搞定你 我所认识的了解的你
has been trying to square the you that I've known and seen
以及特拉维斯脑海里约过会的那个你
and semi-dated with the you in Travis' head.
- 效果如何 - 不怎么样
- How's it working out? - It's not.
不怎么好
It's not working out.
我只是
I just...
我只是想不明白
can't seem to make the pieces fit.
但我信任特拉维斯
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表