剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Sharon, Sharon, this is not Joyce's fault.
莎伦 这不是乔伊斯的错
Who the hell are you? We're firefighters.
你又是哪根葱 我们是消防员
We're helping Joyce. Whoa!
我们在帮乔伊斯 冷静
For the love of God, do something! Get our girls!
快救人啊 把我们的女儿救出来
What is going on here? Okay, I'd like to introduce
这里发生了什么 让我介绍一下
our captain and lieutenant. We need to get in that house.
这是我们的队长和副队长 我们需要进到那房♥子里去
These ladies think their daughters are in that house.
这两位女士认为她们的女儿在里面
Against their will? Yes.
强制关押吗 对
We do not have confirmation on that quite yet.
这一点我们还不太确定
Have we called the cops? They did,
报过警了吗 报过了
and we're way past that.
早报过了
Okay, Miller, we're not on duty.
米勒 我们可没在执勤
Okay.
好吧
I think I smell a gas leak.
我好像闻到了煤气泄漏
Oh, damn. Miller, hold on.
天哪 米勒 等等
Wait. No, no, no. Dean.
等下 不 不 不 迪恩
Miller, Miller, we don't operate that way.
米勒 我们不能这么行动
Yeah, except when you needed to get Inara
是吗 你把伊娜拉从她丈夫手里
away from her husband, right?
救出来那次不也是这样行动的吗
When he was using her as a punching bag?
他打得她都不成人形了
Dude, what's the difference between then and now, Gibson?
这次跟那次又有什么区别 吉布森
What's the difference? We have to call it in, Miller.
有什么区别 我们得上报 米勒
We will call the police, and they will come.
我们来报♥警♥ 他们会来的
If the man in that house took our daughters,
如果房♥子里的那个人劫持了我们的女儿
what do you think he's doing to them
你觉得我们站在这浪费时间的时候
while we stand out here and talk?
他正在做什么
That's a lot of garlic.
蒜放了好多啊
Mnh-mnh.
对啊
It's got to be strong enough that his desire for food
必须放够 食欲一上来
overrides his anger at me.
他对我的气就消了
It's not you he's angry with, Ben.
他生气的人不是你 本
He's angry with the world.
让他生气的是这个世界
His grandmother just died from a virus that shouldn't have ev...
他祖母因为一场本不该发生的疫情去世了
Look, these kids are smart. This generation is savvy.
这些孩子很聪明 他们这一代都很聪明
They know that this pandemic is a political football,
他们知道这场疫情就是政♥治♥踢皮球
they know that it was mismanaged,
他们知道政♥府♥管理不善
and they know what it's costing them.
他们也知道承担后果的人是他们
And don't even get them started
更别说我们把地球
on the state that we left the planet in.
变成了什么样子
These kids are pissed, and they have every right to be.
孩子们很生气 他们有理由生气
Look, he may be locked in his room right now,
虽然他现在把自己锁在房♥间里
but the Tuck that I spent the last couple of weeks with
但是通过我跟他过去几周的相处
does not want to carry this on his own.
他是不会钻牛角尖的
Not like you did.
不像你
Like I did?
我怎么了
Yeah, you shut down and shut out everybody when Mom died.
妈妈去世后 你沉默寡言 将所有人拒之门外
You were selfish with your grief.
处理悲伤的方式很自私
You carried it on your own, and I had to carry mine.
你独自消化自己的情感 我也得独自消化我的
Okay, well, my grief was my own, alright?
我的悲伤是我自己的事
You have no idea what I went through.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
That's exactly my point.
我说的就是这个
Okay, you know what? That was 20 years ago, Roz.
知道吗 这些都是20年前的事了 罗兹
Look, this isn't about you and me. It's about...
也跟你我之间无关 是
It's about your kid.
是你孩子的事
Stepson or not, he's still your kid,
虽然是继子 他也是你的孩子
no matter how mad he gets.
不管他多生气
He may not know it yet,
他可能还不知道
but he needs to talk about his feelings,
他需要把心里的感觉讲出来
workshop them, you know?
梳理消化
Like his auntie did.
就像他姑姑一样
Okay, when did you get smarter than me?
你什么时候比我聪明了
About two minutes after I was born.
大概出生两分钟之后
Ohh.
嘿
You kidding me?
别贫了
No. We called the police, and they still haven't come.
我们报♥警♥了 但他们还没来
Yes, we've been waiting.
对 已经等了很久
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know how those mothers
我不知道为什么两位母亲
aren't sending a grenade into that house!
还没有往房♥子里扔手榴弹
I know. I know.
我理解
You need to calm down before you get yourself thrown in jail.
你得冷静下来 不然会被关起来的
Why are we the ones who always got to calm down?
为什么我们总是需要冷静的那一方
You know why.
你知道原因的
I'm not saying you can't be upset,
不是说你不能生气
but you're drawing attention.
但是大家都在看你
Dude, do you know how many Black girls are missing
你知道这个国家有多少
in this country right now?
黑人女孩失踪吗
70,000.
7万人
40% of all sex-trafficking victims are Black girls.
百分之四十的性贩运受害者是黑人女孩
50% of Black girls experience some kind of sexual exploitation
一半的黑人女孩在成人前
before they're 18, dude.
都经历过性剥削
Is that true? BOTH: Yes.
真的吗 当然
And after Pru was born,
布鲁出生后
all I did was research those numbers, Jack.
我就一直关注这些数字 杰克
That's all I did.
我没停过
And I know them by heart.
我烂熟于心
He's raising a Black girl, and I grew up one.
他有个黑人女儿 我就是这么长大的
So, yeah, yeah, it's true.
所以 对 这些都是真的
Even when I was 10 years old and I was walking home
就连我10岁一个人从学校
from school by myself, I was so scared.
回家的时候 我都很害怕
I knew that if I disappeared...
我知道如果我失踪
If I disappeared, the police
如果我失踪了 那些警♥察♥
wouldn't even waste a tank of gas coming to look for me.
他们会觉得找我都是浪费油钱
I could have been either one of those girls.
我可能会是那些女孩之一
So, yeah.
所以 对
I mean, that's exactly the reason why we need to just...
这恰恰是为什么我们需要
We need to stay calm
冷静的原因
and we need to gather all the information,
我们需要搜集到所有信息
and we need to get these women their girls back, okay?
我们需要把女儿还给她们的妈妈 好吗
And if anything ever happens to Pru,
如果布鲁出事的话
I'll be the first person to throw a grenade, okay?
我会是第一个扔手榴弹的人 相信我
Here comes PD.
警♥察♥局的人来了
Then it's their scene.
该他们上场了
This should go well.
会顺利进行的
JOYCE: Officers! Officers!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
My daughter is in that house!
我女儿在那个房♥子里
Okay. My daughter is in there!
好的 我女儿在里面
I'm Captain Maya Bishop, SFD. I'm the one that called you.
我是玛雅·贝肖普上尉 是我给你打电♥话♥的
No, no, no. We got a call from the homeowner.
不 不 我们接到的是房♥主的报♥警♥
He claimed that there was a woman creating a disturbance.
他说门外有个妇女在无理取闹
This is a waste of time! Okay, this woman believes
别浪费时间了 这位女士说
that her daughter was abducted and is in this house.
她女儿被绑♥架♥了 就关在这里
We're just asking you to check it out.
我们只想让你们去核实一下
Ma'am, what makes you think your daughter's in there?
女士 你有什么理由相信你女儿在里面
We don't have time for this. You people need to step aside...
我们没时间做这个 你们得让开
How about a little professional courtesy?
能不能有点专业水准
...and let us do our job.
让我们正常工作
Listen, we're not gonna barge into someone's home
听着 我们不会因为某个精神不正常的女人
because some unbalanced woman can't keep her tabs on her kid.
看不好她的女儿就私闯民宅的
Are you kidding? Now step aside.
你开玩笑呢 现在给我让开
Do you smell that now?
你闻到了吗
I do. I smell it.
确实 我闻到了
Yeah, yeah, I smell it, too.
对 我也闻到了
Could be a gas leak. Check it out, Gibson.
可能是煤气泄漏 去检查一下 吉布森
Yeah. Like hell. This is my scene.
好的 走开 这里我负责
Sure. It's your scene. I don't care about jurisdiction.
是你负责 可我才不在乎司法管辖权
We're dealing with a possible gas leak here.
我们在处理一起潜在的煤气泄漏
I'm gonna call it in to my station,
我会上报我的消防站
and if we're right, I'm gonna need you
如果确有其事 我需要你
to secure this area... Simple as that.
保护好这片区域 就这么简单
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表