剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
We need backup at 10th Avenue and Newland, please...
第十大道新地区域请求支援
Immediately.
快来
Seattle Fire Department.
西雅图消防局
We're investigating a possible gas leak.
我们在调查潜在的煤气泄露
Snyder, are you gonna get these people out of here or not?
施耐德 你会把这些人轰走的对吧
That man took our daughters!
这个人带走了我们的女儿
I don't know a damn thing about any daughters!
我不认识什么他妈的女儿
Where are our girls?! Hey, your kid probably ran away
我们的女儿在哪儿 你们的孩子可能离家出走
to get away from you!
为了逃离你们
Get off my property!
从我的房♥子里滚出去
Okay, okay, okay. Hey, ma'am, ma'am, listen.
好 好 女士 听我说
If you want to file a missing-persons report, you can come with me.
如果你要上报人口失踪 跟我来
No, I'm not going anywhere!
不 我哪儿也不去
My daughter is in that house, and I have to get her out!
我女儿在那个房♥子里
I understand... Would you please just do your jobs?!
我知道 求你们开始救人吧
Ma'am, you need to calm... down.
女士 你需要冷静
She absolutely does not need to calm down!
她才不需要冷静
Whoa! Over here!
天 在这
Stay back, stay back!
退后退后
That is more than a gas leak.
这比煤气泄漏要严重
This is our scene now. 19!
现在这里由我们负责了 19号♥消防署
Gibson, call it in. Hughes, uh, power and electric.
吉布森 呼叫支援 休斯 去找电源
Jada?! Montgomery, get some water on it.
杰达 蒙哥马利 找水灭火
Ma'am, stand back. Calm... calm down!
女士 退后 冷静
Take it easy! Take it easy!
慢着 慢着
You're obstructing the scene.
你在阻挠办案
That house is on fire,
那所房♥子都着火了
and their crying is what you're worried about?!
你们还在关心她在大喊大叫
What the hell is going on?!
发生啥事了
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事了
Two girls are being held captive in that burning house.
两名女孩被囚禁在那所着火的房♥子里
What? I need gloves!
什么 给我手套
Here, got 'em! This woman believes
在这儿 戴上 这位女士认为
that her daughter's in the house.
她女儿在这所房♥子里
We have no proof yet. If we wait for proof,
我们还没有证据 等找到证据
those girls could die. Did you call it in?
那两个女孩儿可能都死了 你上报支援了吗
19's on a fire downtown. 88 is 7 minutes away.
19号♥正在市区灭火 88号♥7分钟之后到
7 minutes is too long. I'm not waiting. I'm going in.
7分钟太长了 我不等了 我进去了
We don't have gear. I am not waiting. I'm going in.
我们没有设备 我不等了 我先进去救人
Miller! I'm going in, too.
米勒 我也进去救人
Miller! Robert! No! No!
米勒 罗伯特 不要
Stay close. You don't want to get separated in there.
跟好 在里面不要分开行动
Hey, I know how to do my job!
我知道该怎么做
No dice, huh?
搞砸了哈
Mnh-mnh.
没
Auntie Roz make this?
罗兹姑姑做的吗
No. I did.
不 我做的
What?
什么
You don't have to look so surprised.
有这么吃惊吗
I just didn't know you cooked.
我不知道你还会做饭
Well, I do.
我会啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh. This is actually good.
尝起来还挺好吃
Okay, you're fine.
行吧 你没事
Look, I-I didn't know...
我不认识
...Miranda's mom, but...
米兰达的妈妈 但是
she sounded nice.
她听上去挺不错的
She was.
她确实不错
She... She was really nice.
她人很好
I don't think Tuck's ever lost anyone before.
我不认为塔克之前失去过亲人
I don't think so, either.
我也不认为
But, um...
但是
but you have.
但你有过
I mean...
我是说
You've lost lots of people.
你曾经失去过很多人
Right?
对吗
In fact, your foster siblings... They, um...
你的寄养兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 他们
are they safe through all this?
现在疫情期间都安全吗
Yeah. I mean, they're in homes.
安全 他们都在各自的寄养家庭
It just sucks we're separated.
只是我们必须分开 真是糟透了
Well, I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
When this is all over, we'll have them to the house.
等这一切都结束了 我们就请他们来家里
Yeah. We'll have a barbecue.
我们来个烧烤聚会
Yeah.
好啊
I smelled spaghetti.
我闻到意大利面的香味了
Auntie Roz make that?
罗兹姑姑做的吗
Why does no one have faith in my cooking?
怎么就没人相信我的厨艺呢
You want something to wash that down with?
你想喝点什么配意面吗
Ooh! Yeah.
好啊
'Cause it's garlicky as hell.
因为简直辣死了
Okay, I'm gonna let the language slide
好吧 我就先啥也不说了
'cause, you know, you're upset.
因为你现在心情不好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
About... what I said.
为我之前说过的话
It's okay.
没关系
You want a bowl, maybe a chair? Yeah.
你来个碗 再来把椅子吗 好
Or are you just gonna stand there all day?
还是你打算一整天都站在那儿
Jada!
杰达
Somebody help them!
谁来帮帮他们
Shanice?!
沙妮丝
Seattle Fire Department! We're coming to get you!
西雅图消防局 我们来救你们了
Help!
救命
We're gonna... We're gonna get you out.
我们会 我们会救你们出来的
Here. Can you reach this?
这里 你能够到这个吗
We got it! We got it!
可以了 我们进去了
Copy.
收到
We're trapped! Please, can anybody hear us?!
我们被困住了 拜托 有人能听到我们说话吗
Help! Jada! Shanice!
救命 杰达 沙妮丝
Shanice! Jada!
沙妮丝 杰达
Can you see the girls?
你能看到她们吗
I can't see them!
我看不见
We're gonna die in here! Please!
我们会死在这里的 救命
I-I hear them.
我能听到她们的声音
Somebody help!
救命啊
I think they're behind the wall!
他们应该在墙后面
Hey. Miller says he can hear them.
米勒说他能听见她们的声音
Oh, my God. What?! What did he say?
我的天啊 什么 他说什么了
He said he could hear voices.
他说他能听到说话声
They're lying!
他们撒谎
My baby's in there!
我的孩子在里面
There are girls in there! Hello?! Aren't you the police?
有女孩在里面 你们不是警♥察♥吗
Do something! Hey! Listen to me.
快做点什么 嘿 听着
If anybody is trapped in that house,
如果有人被困在那所房♥子里
they are going to die, and if that happens,
他们肯定活不了 那样的话
I will move Heaven and Earth to make sure
我肯定会尽我所能让你
you stand trial for murder. Okay, back it up, missy.
因为谋杀罪上法庭 好了 快后退 小姐
Just tell us where they're at, Bob.
告诉我们他们在哪里 鲍勃
Kidnapping charges are a lot nicer than murder.
绑♥架♥罪名比谋杀罪名要好得多
Jada!
杰达
Help!
救命
Jada!
杰达
I see her!
我看到她了
I-I see!
在那儿
We're right here!
我们在这里
Can you hear us?!
你能听到我们的声音吗
Alright, Shanice, Jada, stand back!
好了 沙妮丝 杰达 往后站
We're gonna kick the door!
我们要踢门了
Shanice!
沙妮丝
Jada!
杰达
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表