剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
但她决定让你在她丧亲假的时候
yet she decided to put you in charge
来接管事务
while on bereavement leave. Oh.
- 我只是觉得这很有趣 - 你觉得
- I just think it's interesting. - You think Uh, well,
你想要让我向你解释一下这件事么
you want me to explain it to you?
好吧 毕夏普比起你来
Okay. See, Bishop likes me
更喜欢我
more than she likes you.
是的
Oh. Ohh! Yeah, uh...
是的 你知道么 这真令人心服口服
Y-Yeah, no, you know what? That's actually helpful.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
然后 只是提醒你一下
And, uh, just to remind you.
毕夏普离开的全部原因是
The whole reason Bishop's out is 'cause
她女朋友的兄弟被谋杀了
her girlfriend's brother got murdered.
所以我们就不要在这件事上也要较量一番
So maybe let's not make this a competition.
我现在感觉糟透了
And now I feel like an ass.
沃伦 早上好
- Huh! Warren, hey, uh --
我没想到你今天会来
I didn't think you'd be here today.
我安排了个替补
Oh. I called in a sub.
我得在这里啊
I-I need to be here.
我得帮助别人
I-I need to help people.
我理解你 我也一样
I-I get that. I'm the same way.
但你确定你不需要
But are you sure you shouldn't...
- 千万别说 - 呆在家里
- Please don't say it - be at home?
我的孩子们不认识德卢卡
Look, my, my kids didn't know DeLuca.
况且他们刚刚失去了姥姥
And they just lost their grandmother.
他们也不需要我也给他们平添一份伤感的气氛了
They don't need all my extra grief up in their space.
好吧 我刚刚想问毕夏普
Yeah, I-I was just gonna ask Bishop
能不能坐办公室
if I could be on desk duty.
毕夏普现在在跟卡里纳放丧亲假
Bishop's on bereavement with Carina.
是的 没错
Right, right.
- 所以你这是 - 代理队长
- S-So you're - Acting captain.
行了 你去坐班吧
Alright, you're on desk duty.
快去
Go ahead.
记得去仓库测核酸
Hey, head into the barn for testing.
我知道我看起来很疯狂
I know this looks crazy.
也不比发现你
Not any crazier than finding you
凌晨3点在走廊里面躺着疯狂多少
lying in the hallway at 3:00 a. m.
我在哪都好受不起来
I can't get comfortable anywhere.
你想再试试床或者沙发么
You want to give the bed or the couch another shot?
太软了
Too soft.
哦
Hm?
现在我看到太软或者太舒适的东西
When something is too soft and nice and comfortable
就会让我特别想哭
right now, it makes me want to cry,
但我又哭不出了 因为已经筋疲力尽
and I can't cry anymore because it's exhausting
还让我很头痛 我现在已经很累了
and it gives me a headache, and I'm already so tired,
但是我又睡不着 即使睡觉是现在唯一
but I can't fall asleep, and sleeping is the only thing
能够消去我脑海里
that will turn off the crazy guilt
那疯狂的罪恶感的呐喊
screaming in my brain.
所以我在浴室试图睡着
So I'm in the shower to try to fall asleep.
卡里纳 这完全不是你的错
Carina. none of this is your fault.
你想大声哭喊么
You want to scream?
那样会让你感觉好些么
Would that make you feel better?
好的
Okay.
那就喊吧
Then scream.
你的兄弟去世了 卡里纳
Your brother died, Carina.
吵醒邻居也无妨
You're allowed to wake up the neighbors.
他不是单纯死亡
He didn't die.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
喊出来吧
Scream.
安德烈
Andrea.
太软了
T-Too soft.
太软了啊
Too soft, too soft.
好了 抱歉 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry. Sorry.
你呢 你在约会吗
Well, how about you? Uh, are you, uh, dating?
我尝试了
Well, I mean, I tried to.
我和几个人在网上约了喝酒
I had a few online drinks with a few guys.
可是"让我做你♥爸♥爸吧"
And then the whole "Let me be your daddy" thing
- 这种事 - 嗯
- happened and -- Yeah.
对 那样我也不想跟人上♥床♥了
Yeah, that would make me never want to have sex again.
是啊
Yeah.
艾丽西娅在我向她出柜之前
You know, um, Alicia found a picture of
在我手♥机♥上发现了某个人的大屌♥
some guy's junk on my phone before I came out to her.
不是你的 所以不用怕
It wasn't yours, so we're good.
我告诉她
Uh, I-I told her that
可能是学校的某个人
it was probably just one of the guys from school
搞的恶作剧罢了
playing a dumb prank.
好比"更衣室"之类的把戏
Like, you know, "locker room" crap.
我以为就这样结束了
I thought I was done for.
我打包好行李 做好了她甩我的准备
I packed my bags, ready for her to kick me out.
她竟然相信了
She believed it.
我发现人们出于自我保护
I find that, um, people are actually really good
可以随意欺骗自己
at lying to themselves when it's for self-preservation.
那是
Hey, is that --
我爸
My dad.
你要去
Are you gonna --
为什么我爸在这呢
Why is my dad here?
也许他是来看你
Maybe he's here to come out.
崔维斯
Travis!
让我进去啊
You gonna let me in?
戴上口罩 爸
Put your mask on, Dad.
- 戴上口罩开约吗 - 别贫了
- Oh, mask for masc? - Please stop.
你妈给你的
From your mother.
你怎么来了 爸
Why are you here, Dad?
我要 我正要出去
I'm gonna -- I'm just gonna --
- 好的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你从没看过我工作的地方 爸
You've never even seen where I work, Dad.
别装了 崔维斯
Spare the dramatics, Travis.
我带了饼干啊
I just brought cookies.
好 崔维斯 做作
Right. Travis. Dramatics.
崔维斯就是爱小题大做
Travis the drama queen.
你能过来一下 帮你妈和我一个忙
Hey, you know, um, could you come over and help
在电脑上装个安全软件吗
your mother and I install security on our computer?
疯狂的事发生了
Craziest thing happened.
我的脸书主页好像被黑了
My Facebook page seems to have gotten hacked.
有人盗了我的图片
Someone stole my picture.
是吗
Did they?
谁知道会有什么影响
Yeah, who knows where that's gonna wind up.
是啊
Yeah. Huh.
那我们就这样谈这件事
So this is how we're gonna talk about it?
我都在同志交友软件上
You're gonna make up a lie about why I saw a shirtless pic
看见你裸照了 你还要撒谎吗
of you on a gay dating app?
我不知道你认为自己看见什么了
I don't know what you think you saw --
19号♥消防署 19号♥消防车
Ladder 19, Aid Car 19 requested to
- 奉命前往2018东橄榄大街 - 给你 爸
- 2018 East Olive Avenue. - Here, Dad.
也许这些饼干可以缓解尴尬
Maybe those cookies will help wash down all that shame.
蒙哥马利 那是你♥爸♥吗
Montgomery, was that, uh, your dad?
- 他有点 - 基吗
- He seems kinda -- Gay?
新手 新手 新手坐在新手位上
Whoa, Probie, Probie. Probie sits in the probie seat.
过去吧 吉普森
Come on, Gibson.
新手坐在新手位上 老兄
Probie sits in the probie seat, man.
很抱歉 不过
I'm sorry, but...
这是规矩
How it's done.
我要去意大利
I have to go to Italy.
- 什么 - 我要告诉我爸
- What? - I have to tell my dad,
我觉得最好是我亲口说
and I think the best way to do it is in person.
卡瑞娜 冷静 我们谈谈
Carina, take a breath. Let's talk this through.
因为我不知道他对这条消息反应如何
Because I don't know how he's gonna react to the news,
我得在那以防他发疯什么的
and I just need to be there in case he goes crazy or something.
好了 现在没有飞往意大利的航♥班♥
Okay, there are no flights to Italy right now.
边境都封锁了
The border is closed there and here.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表