剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Do you think I want to move back to a country where ‐‐
会让我想起失去的母亲 哥哥的国家吗
that reminds me of my dead mother, my dead brother,
别提还有那个难搞的父亲
and my very difficult father?
抱歉我得走了
I'm sorry I have to leave.
如果能有其它的办法 我
If there was any other way, I ‐‐
有啊
There is.
我们可以结婚啊
We could get married.
我不会因为签证就结婚的
I'm not getting married just because of the visa.
只是因为
"Just because"?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我不知道
I really don't, apparently.
玛雅 这可不是
Maya, this is not something you do
解决问题的办法
to solve a problem.
但我想不到别的办法了啊
I don't see any other way.
反正这样绝对不行
We are doing the other way.
我已经辞了工作
I've already left Grey‐Sloan.
在意大利找了个工作 我马上要去机场
I‐I got a job in Italy. I am about to go to the airport.
我们不能就因为
We can't get married
你不想离开我就结婚
just because you don't want to be apart from me.
这不是我觉得应该结婚的理由
That's not why we would be getting married.
但这是我们同居的理由啊
That's why we moved in together.
那只是其中官僚主义的部分
That was just the bureaucracy of it.
结婚这个念头也是一样啊
And s‐so is this marriage idea.
很官僚
It's bureaucracy.
我想到这个只是因为
The only reason it's coming up is because
我不是美国人 我不能留下来
I'm not from this country and I can't stay in yours.
- 没别的 - 没别的
That's it. "That's it"?
真是好理由啊
That's a pretty good reason.
玛雅 你根本没想过结婚的
M‐Maya, you didn't even want this
直到你突然因为我要离开开始难过
until you started getting sad about me leaving.
开始难过 我这段时间伤心死了好吗
Started? I have been devastated.
我本来在领导我的中队
I am trying to lead my team through
度过我们有史以来最黑暗的日子
one of the worst moments in our history.
我们队里的消防员全都悲痛不已
I have a firehouse full of grieving firefighters
而且我的女朋友要离开我去意大利
and a girlfriend that's about to leave me to go to Italy!
噢 我知道 玛雅 我知道今年很糟糕
Oh, I know, Maya! I know it's been a very hard year!
而且不止是你 相信我
Not just for you ‐‐ trust me!
卡瑞娜 我爱你
Carina, I love you.
但是
But?
也许你是对的 这太疯狂了
Maybe you're right. This is ‐‐ This is crazy.
也许我们进展太快了
Maybe we moved too fast.
也许我们没想清楚
Maybe we didn't think this through.
也许我们根本不够了解彼此
Maybe we hardly know each other.
也许我们该缓一缓
Maybe we should just take a break.
当然不是 不是永远分手
I mean, not ‐‐ not for good.
只是
Just ‐‐
我们都不确定你还能不能回来
We don't even know when you're gonna be able to come back.
那所以呢 你想另觅新欢是吗
And s‐‐ And so, what? You want to see other people?
- 不啊 - 这疫情还闹着呢
No. I‐In the middle of a pandemic?
但是到时候我们会有时差 你会忙
No, but the time difference ‐‐ and you'll be busy,
我也会忙
and I'll be busy.
全世界 我的城市 都一团糟
And the world ‐‐ my city ‐‐ is on fire.
玛雅 深呼吸
Maya, breathe.
而且是最难以想象的那种
And I mean it in the most unimaginable ‐‐
深呼吸 玛雅 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe, Maya. Breathe.
卡瑞娜 我们过去两个小时内
Carina, we have learned more about each other
对彼此的新增的了解超过了
in the last two hours than we have
我们在一起以来的总和
in our entire relationship.
我早该明白
I should have known
你不想结婚
that you don't want to get married
但你想要孩子
and that you do want to have babies.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你迟早会为我抓狂
I knew you would freak out on me eventually.
卡瑞娜 你说的全都是对的
Carina, everything you said is right.
我丝毫没有努力去了解你的文化 你的语言
I've made no effort to learn your culture or your language.
我也不能理解你现在签证的事情
I do not understand what you're going through
到底是什么感觉
with all your visa stuff.
也许我们不适合彼此
I mean, maybe we're just not right for each other.
那你是想暂时分手吗
Ah, okay. So, you want to break up temporarily?
还是说分手
Or are we breaking up
是因为我们不适合
because we're not right for each other?
我没说分手 我说的是缓一缓
I didn't say "break up." I said "take a break."
说实话我不明白有什么区别
Frankly, I don't understand the difference.
或者 你想结婚吗
W‐‐ Or, do you want to get married?
我搬进这间公♥寓♥的那天起我就和你结婚了
I married you the day I moved into this apartment, Maya.
我不认为领个证就算结婚了
I don't believe in ticking a box and calling that a marriage.
我心中的婚姻 是和一个你想一起共度余生每一天的人
I‐I believe in building a life together with the person
一起去打造生活
you want to spend it with every single day.
我搬进来的时候 对我来说
When I moved into this house, for me,
就是结婚了
that was a marriage.
结婚不是这样的
That is not how it works.
不 政♥府♥定义的结婚
No, marriage ‐‐ the kind the government says is okay ‐‐
让爱情有了义务
puts an obligation on love.
婚姻会摧毁家庭
Marriage ruins family.
婚姻就是被人编造出来的
Marriage is just a made up...
经济上的
financial ‐‐
婚姻可以我们在一起
Marriage is what can keep us together!
是的
Exactly!
但我留在西雅图
It is crazy that the only recourse that I have
留下来生活的唯一凭证 却是一纸文书
to stay in Seattle ‐‐ to stay in my life with you ‐‐
写着我永远不会离开你
is to sign a piece of paper saying that
这还不疯狂吗
I will never leave you!
那样的文书 在我们国家
A piece of paper that people like us
我们这样的人是无法拥有的
aren't allowed to have in my country.
如果反正是扯淡 那还纠结什么
And if it's j‐just so much crap, then why does it matter?!
领个证啊 我们就能在一起了
Why not just do it so that we can stay together?!
哪怕全世界一团乱 我们也能在一起
So we can be together while the world is burning?!
哪怕所有人都在害怕 都孤独一人
Everyone is so scared, everyone is lonely,
都绝望无助 我们还会有彼此
everyone is desperate, and we have each other.
我们这么幸运 你却愿意
We got so lucky, and you are willing
为了原则放弃我们的幸福
to throw that away on a principle.
不 玛雅 是你在放弃
No, Maya. You are throwing it away.
我这是现实
I am just being realistic.
你还有加布埃拉呢
Well, you'll still have Gabriella.
也许你
I mean, maybe she is
应该跟她在一起
who you're supposed to be with.
玛雅 别说了
Maya, stop.
也许我们就是不适合共度余生
Maybe we're just not meant to be together forever.
别说了玛雅 你说得够多了
Stop, Maya. You've said enough.
你还想我送你去机场么
You still want me to take you to the airport?
不了
No.
- 其他人会来么 - 不会
Is everyone else coming? Uh, no.
米勒 休斯 蒙哥马利去参加抗♥议♥了
Uh, Miller, Hughes, and Montgomery went to a protest,
但他们送来了爱意和几个过大的甜甜圈
but they sent love and some oversized donut holes.
都是小事
It's the little things.
可别让沃伦听到这话
Don't let Warren hear you say that.
天 真难以置信 沃伦经历了那么多
Gosh, I can't believe Warren's going through this
还要经历这个
on top of everything else.
确实
It's...
太多了
It's a lot.
今天从垃圾桶里捞出了一个女的
Pulled a woman out of a dumpster today.
她当时正从邻居的公♥寓♥溜走
Yeah, she, uh, was sneaking out
然后摔了下来
of her neighbor's apartment, fell right in.
我本来以为她的脊髓都危险了
I thought she severed her spinal cord.
结果就是擦伤
Turns out, she just bruised it.
等等 溜走
Wait, she was sneaking out?
额 她 外遇了
Well, she was ‐‐ she was having an affair.
你说的这个邻居不会是你自己吧
Oh. Please tell me you're not the neighbor.
去你的
Oh, shut up.
那你和伊拉娜进展如何
Hey, how's it going with you and Inara?
嗯 额 挺好的
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表