剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
什么问题
What was the question?
我这么问是因为我看到了你的痛苦
I ask because I see your pain.
在另一边待着要好多了
It's so much better on the other side.
- 你也可以在另一边待着 - 不 不 没有
You can be on that other side, too. No, no, there's no --
没有痛苦 没有痛苦 好吗
There's no pain. There's no pain, okay?
听着 只要我们待在这边的边缘
Look, as long as we stay on this side of the edge,
就很好
I'm good.
当你可以在星空中翩翩起舞
Why stay on the roof
为什么要呆在屋顶上呢
when you can dance in the stars?
我们必须继续收获
We must continue harvesting.
好吧 我们到底在收获什么
Okay, what are we harvesting, exactly?
能量
Energy.
我们得回到精神上面
We got to get back to that spiritual self.
当我们都这么做了
When we all do,
我们就可以让空气充满如此高频率的振动
we could fill the air with such high vibration
这样当我跳起来 我就会飞
that when I jump, I will fly.
请不要跳 兄弟 兄弟
Please don't jump, man. Dude!
过来 约翰
Come on, John.
这家伙还在计划飞行
This guy's still planning to fly,
所以 把包准备好
so, uh, get that bag ready.
先生 你还是先休息一下吧
Sir, why don't you just take a breather.
你刚才摔得可真惨
Oh! That was a pretty hard fall you took back there.
而且看来
And it looks like
首先你的肩膀脱臼了
you dislocated your shoulder, for starters.
- 那一定很疼 - 痛苦只是肉体上的
That's got to hurt. Pain is only in the flesh.
是的 我说的疼痛就是这个意思
Yep. Well, that's what I meant by "hurt."
必须保持振动
Oh, must keep vibrating!
好吧 你可以继续振动
Okay, you can keep vibrating.
只是在你继续的时候让我们帮你 好吗
Just let us help you while you do it, okay?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不 天啊
No. Oh, God.
- 他刚舔了我吗 - 是的 不要动
Did he just lick me? Yeah. Don't move.
不要动 不要眨眼
Don't move. Don't blink.
不要 呼吸 站住别动
Don't...breathe! Just stop.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
- 怎么了 - 只是
What? Just, uh --
把背包给我就好
- Just -- Just give me the pack.
注意
Heads up!
这该死的病毒
This damn virus.
让我想起了80年代
Reminds me of the '80s.
你 你经历了艾滋病危机
- You, uh -- You lived through the AIDS crisis?
我上的是曼哈顿音乐学院
I went to college at the Manhattan School of Music.
我第一次离开家 第一次来到大城市
My first time away from home, first time in a big city.
是那样的自♥由♥
It was such freedom.
我觉得我能飘起来
I felt I could float.
但是后来
But then...
这个瘟疫来了
the plague came.
他们称之为 同性恋相关的免疫缺陷
"Gay-Related Immune Deficiency," they called it.
GRID 大家都慌了
GRID. Everyone panicked.
我们一整个群体都被孤立了
The queer community was isolated.
我失去了一个又一个的朋友
I lost friend after friend after friend.
我之前如此努力地活出自我
And I'd worked so hard to live out loud,
突然 我又陷入了恐惧之中
and suddenly, I was back in the fear.
陷入羞耻当中
And the shame.
我不敢和任何人亲近
Afraid to get close to anyone.
甚至连活下去都不敢
Afraid to even live my life.
有点像现在这样
Kinda like now.
没人知道那种病是怎么传播的
No one knows how it's spread,
虚假信息太多
and there's so much misinformation,
政客们甚至不愿意承认
and the politicians refusing to even
真的有这种病
acknowledge that it's real.
突然间 我又回到了22岁
Suddenly, I'm 22 again.
我怕得要死
And scared to death.
萨闷达玛
Calamana!
- 先生 - 桑巴达玛
- Dude. - Skrinatchka!
老兄 别这样 我们
Hey, dude. Come on. Let's just --
- 达玛尚嘎 - 先生 先生
- Dancala! - Dude. Dude!
- 你能不能 先生
- You could -- Sir.
我们只是想
Come on, we're just trying
帮你治疗一下 好吗
to give you some medical attention, okay?
别这样 先生
No! Sir --
先生 请把手拿开
Sir, please get your hands off me.
先生 请转过去
Sir, back away now.
好了 没事
Okay, come on.
嗨 米勒
Hey, Miller.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better? Come on.
听着 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, I just want to say I'm sorry.
好吗 施耐德那天的做法
Okay? What Schneider did that day --
但是你没有阻止
But you didn't stop it.
你看到他在那干什么 但你就站在那
You saw what he was doing, you stood there,
任由一切那样发生
and you let it happen.
对不起 一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so fast. I'm sorry.
我后来上报了
I-I reported him later.
听着 我不是在说他们对我做了什么
Look, I'm not even talking about what they did to me.
是那些女孩们
It's those girls.
如果我们没进去
If we hadn't gone in that building,
那些女孩就死了
those girls would be gone.
你懂的 对吗
You do understand that, right?
我明白
I do.
他被停职了 好吗
He's suspended, okay?
等待进一步调查
Pending investigation.
那好啊 恭喜了 哥们
Well, congratulations, man.
你从警务系统里揪出了这个坏蛋
You picked the bad apple out of the barrel.
你洗澡了
You showered.
我已经在那了
Mm. I was already there,
我也睡不着 所以
and I couldn't sleep, so, um...
我和安德烈在车里的时候 我不想打给你
I didn't want to call you when I was in the car with Andrea
我知道你肯定会劝我别这么做
because I knew you would talk me out of it.
让我劝我哥别这么做
And tell me to make my brother stop.
告诉我那很危险
Tell me that it was dangerous.
你确实这样做了
And you did.
你是对的
And you were right.
我还是认为 我感觉这一切
And I still think -- I feel like this is --
为什么 为什么我没有阻止他
Why? Why didn't I stop him?
这 这全是我的错
This is -- This is all my fault.
我的哥哥死了
This is -- I -- My brother is dead
完全是因为我这个蠢货
because I'm an idiot.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
听我说 这不是你的错
Listen to me. None of this is your fault.
那是谁的错
Whose fault is it, then?
那我应该怪谁
Who am I supposed to blame?
- 谁 - 怪我
- Who? - Blame me!
我们得想办法让你感到不那么内疚
We have to get some of this off of you.
我来承担这个责任 都怪我
I will take it. Blame me.
我们应该快点过去找你的
I should have gotten to you sooner.
我应该在那的 怪我
I should have been there. Blame me.
玛雅 这不是你的错
Maya, this is not your fault.
那为什么是你的错
Then why is it yours?
因为我让他上了那趟车
Because I let him on that train!
是我
I did that.
我 我
I -- I --
让我来承担这一切 好吗 让我内疚
Give me the guilt, okay? Give me the -- the blame.
让我来承担最为沉重的部分
Give me the part that stings the most.
让我替你承担一会儿
Okay, let me hold on to it for a -- a little while.
当你感到坚强一些了
And when you're feeling a little stronger,
我再把这些责任还给你
you can have it all back.
我保证
I promise.
太软了 对不起
Too soft. I'm sorry.
天气这么好
A man can't dance on his rooftop
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表