剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我本来要戒了
Hey, I was trying to quit.
今晚我本来要
Tonight I was gonna.
我们打算做电♥话♥仪式的
We were doing the whole phone thing.
对 电♥话♥仪式 我们知道了
Yeah, the phone thing. We know.
你知道现在还不晚吗
You know it's not too late, right?
你今晚还是可以戒掉
You can still quit tonight.
没那么容易 我试了很多次
It's not so easy. I've tried lots of times.
那你吸食过量多少次
And how many times have you OD'd?
什么 谁在说话
What? Who's that?
是我的朋友 在前面开车
That is my friend up front driving us.
他那天晚上救了你
He, uh, saved you the other night.
商场里那次
At the mall?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
不 不是在商场 在你车里
No, not at the mall. In your car.
见鬼 被我碾到的那个人
Oh, damn, the guy I ran over?
对不起 伙计
Oh, dude, I'm so sorry.
没关系
Don't worry, man.
你没有碾过我的脚
No, you didn't run over my foot.
你碾的是我搭档男朋友的脚
You ran over my partner's boyfriend's foot.
- 他不是 - 他还好吗
- Yeah, he's not ‐‐ Is ‐‐ Is he okay?
还好 但他不是我男朋友
Yeah, you know what? He's not my boyfriend.
从来都不是我男朋友
Was never my boyfriend.
我们只约过一次会 接了一次吻
We went on one date, and we had one kiss,
你一告诉我他是谁
and as soon as you told me who he was,
我就跟他结束了 这就是你看到的
I told him it was over, and that was what you saw.
我看到的是他头靠在你胸前
What I saw was his head on your chest
你们互相拥抱在一起
and your arms wrapped around each other.
特拉维斯
Oh, Travis.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我就在你家前面找到停车的地方
I found a spot right in front of your house.
好吧
Oh, okay.
意味着这事能成
That means it's gonna work out.
你跟我之间
Oh. You and me.
停车地方就是为了这个吗
Is that what the spot means?
对 停车场电影
Yeah. Movie parking.
节目或预订什么的开始前一秒
Drive up one second before the show
就开车过来
or the reservation or whatever,
就这样停在场地前面
and bam, parking right in front of the venue.
我们就身处在美妙又不切实际的爱情片里面
We're in a terrible, wonderful, unrealistic rom‐com.
意味着我们在幸福的生活在一起前
That means we still have annoying hijinks,
还会有烦人的狂欢作乐及艰难困苦
trials and tribulations, a makeup, a breakup
会分手再和好
before even happily‐ever‐aftering,
这样的话
and I gotta say...
我不知道我是否有精力做这些
I don't know if I have the energy for that.
大家为什么喜欢这样的电影
Oh, why do people even like those movies?
听起来好累
It sounds exhausting.
幸好我们不是这样
Good thing that's not us.
对 的确很幸运
Yeah, that's a really good thing.
西奥在这吗
Is Theo here?
当然了
Oh, my God.
他是我的室友跟最好的朋友
He's my roommate and my best friend.
他很可能已经知道了
He probably already knows.
他可能不知道
He probably doesn't.
他知道了
Theo: He does!
抱歉 恭喜二位
Sorry. Congrats.
我为你们感到高兴 真的
I'm happy for you two. I really am.
但你们亲热的时候能小点声吗
Uh, but do you mind making out just a little quieter?
我正在为中尉考试学习
I'm, you know, studying for the, uh, lieutenant exam.
- 小点声亲热 - 好
- Make out quieter. - Okay.
- 你小点声 - 是你小点声
- You make out quieter. - You ‐‐ You make out quieter.
- 我告诉你怎么做 - 你告诉我怎么做
- I'll show you how it's done. - You show me how it's done.
查理
Hi, Charlie.
这个月第三次了
It's the third time this month.
年轻人
Youths.
我们当时在告别 他很难过
We were saying goodbye, and he was upset.
抱歉失去你让他这么难过
Sorry losing you was so hard on him,
但他害我失去了我的丈夫
but he cost me my husband.
迈克尔 他是因为失去迈克尔而难过
Michael. He was upset about losing...Michael.
我说过不想再谈这件事了
Well, I said I was done talking about this,
我也不知道我在干什么
so I don't even know what I'm doing.
事先声明 这正是我们变成现在这样的原因
For the record, that is exactly why we are in this situation.
变成什么样
Whatever ‐‐ In what situation?
你那句让伤口结痂的虚伪话
Your whole "let it scab over" pseudo‐science crap.
你就是这样对待迈克尔的死
I mean, that's what you did with Michael's death.
你根本不知道我是怎么面对迈克尔的死
You have no idea what I did with Michael's death!
你对你♥爸♥是这样做的
And you did it with your dad,
- 现在也是 - 真是够了
- and it's what you're doing right now! - Oh, my God.
你以为这是成熟的做事方式
You think it's the mature way of doing things,
其实正好相反
but it's actually the opposite
因为这就是鸵鸟理论 就是胡说八道
because it's ostrich theory and it's bull.
是吗 你想谈谈鸵鸟理论吗
Oh, excuse me. You want to talk about ostrich theory?
那我们就来谈谈你都做了些什么
Right. Let's talk about you for a second in all that!
- 我不知道你 - 疑似吸毒过量
- I don't know what you ‐‐ Possible OD,
耶斯勒东路2020号♥
2020 East Yesler Way.
- 等下 这不是我们刚才去的 - 对 是莉比
- Wait, isn't that where we just ‐‐ Yeah. Libby.
她跌跌撞撞从楼里走出来
Oh. Um, she stumbled out of that building
在我路过的时候晕倒了
and, uh, just collapsed as I was passing by.
我不知道该怎么办
Okay. Uh, I didn't know what to do.
不知道怎么做心肺复苏
I‐I don't know how to do CPR or anything, so...
- 好 谢谢 - 所以打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
‐ Okay, thank you. ‐...I called 911.
让一下 谢谢
Give us some room. Thank you.
大家都让一让
Everybody, give us some room.
莉比
Hey, Libby?
我们是你的朋友 维克和特拉维斯
It's your friends, Vic and Travis.
你得醒过来
You gotta wake up, okay?
好了 莉比 加油
Alright, Libby. Come on.
快点
Come on.
莉比 快点醒过来
Come on, Libby. Wake up. Come on.
醒过来
Wake up.
好了
There you go. Okay.
查理在哪
Where's Charlie?
他在医院
He's at the hospital,
我们现在带你过去
and we're taking you there, okay?
- 不 但我 - 不行 莉比 你吸食过量了
- No, but I ‐‐ No, no, no. Libby, you OD'd.
跟你好死党一样
Just like your BFF.
查理还好吗
Is Charlie okay?
还活着吗
Is he alive?
他还活着
He's alive.
你们可以一起去戒毒所
You two can go to rehab together.
我不会去戒毒所的
I'm not going to rehab.
我做了电♥话♥仪式让他以为我也会去
I did the phone thing so he would think I was going, too.
因为他真的需要去
'Cause he really needs to go.
他如果不戒掉很快会死的
He's gonna die soon if he doesn't stop.
那你呢 莉比
What about you, Libby?
我不像他吸那么多
I don't do as much as he does.
你刚还吸食过量了
You literally just OD'd.
他不能死
He can't die.
如果他死了 我不知道该怎么办
If he dies, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
我不想跟他说再见
I don't want to have to say goodbye to him.
那个
So...
你之前说的事
that, uh, thing you said earlier.
是我这辈子最糟的一天
Yeah. Worst day of my life.
甚至是蒙哥马利这辈子最糟的一天
Even worse day of Montgomery's life.
现在我成了个杀夫凶手
Now I'm a husband‐killer.
等等 等等
Et cetera, et cetera.
你要和我绝交吗
This the part where we stop being buddies?
不 我只是 来看看
Nope. Just, uh...checking in.
你知道 我爸爸在我8岁的时候去世了
You know, my dad died when I was 8.
他和我们一样
He was one of us.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表