剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
you're either the fish or you're the hook.
要么为鱼肉 要么做刀俎
The sooner you recognize that, the better off you'll be.
越早明白越好
If not, don't be surprised
否则 当你变成砧板上的肉
when someone catches you in the mouth.
可别怪我没提醒你
Good to see you. You look trim.
很高兴见到你 身材不错
Girl, I know you're in pain, but we've got to go.
我知道你很难受 但我们必须得走了
It hurts. It hurts. We've got to go.
好疼 快走
Ladies, you need to get outside.
女士们 赶紧出去
She twisted her ankle trying to get her things.
她拿东西的时候把脚扭了
Apparently, I can walk in seven-inch platforms
看来我能穿高跟鞋走路
but not in bare feet.
却无法光脚走路
DDo you need some help? I got her, okay?
需要帮忙吗 我能帮她
I'm a volunteer firefighter, Station 7.
我是7号♥站的志愿消防员
Girl, now is not the time.
现在可不是逞能的时候
Come on.
快来
Oh, wow, she's...
天啊 她真
She's strong.
她真强悍
Okay.
好吧
And when you signed off
当你签署
on the PRT's missing fentanyl,
医师应对小组缺失的芬太尼
would you say that that was a decision
这个决定是否
that you made on your own?
是你独自做出的
No, sir.
不是
And how did you come to that decision?
你是如何做出这个决定的
I was... encouraged.
有人支持我这样做的
Warren, we don't have time for vague answers.
沃伦 我们没有时间听模棱两可的答案
It's "doctor."
我是医生
Dr. Warren, who encouraged you to sign off
沃伦医生 谁支持你签下
on the false inventory?
错误的库存清单
Battalion Chief Sullivan.
是沙利文消防大队长
Dr. Warren, you filed a petition
沃伦医生 你提交了一份请♥愿♥书
to have this Physician Response Team vehicle
要求让医师应对小组的车辆
back out doing field surgery.
退出野战手术
What proof do you have that something like this
你有何证据证明这样的事
won't happen again?
不会再次发生
Nothing.
没有
I have no proof.
我没证据
It probably will happen again
很可能还会发生
because this country has a massive problem with addiction
因为这个国家有严重的毒瘾问题
and not enough funding and resources for treatment.
却缺乏足够的资金和资源治疗
My PRT is not the problem.
我的医师应对小组不是问题所在
Robert Sullivan is not the problem.
罗伯特·沙利文也不是问题所在
There are systemic problems that require systemic changes.
有些系统性问题需要全方位改进
Do you know how much rehab even costs?
你们知道康复需要花费多少钱吗
Do you know how few rehabs there even are
你们可知康复中心有多稀少
and h-how rarely a spot opens up
更别提开放的康复点有多稀少
and how little of that treatment is covered by insurance?!
保险能覆盖的治疗费用又有多少
The system failed! It failed Robert Sullivan.
是这个体系失败了 辜负了罗伯特·沙利文
It failed the people of this city!
辜负了这个城市的所有公民
That... That's enough.
够了
A traveling O.R. complete with Schedule II narcotics
一个移♥动♥手术室配备二类麻醉剂
is too big a liability.
是个相当大的责任
I'm sorry,
对不起
but I'm gonna have to shut down the Physician Response Team.
但我必须停止医师应对小组
Valiant effort, Warren.
向你英勇的努力致敬 沃伦
You know, I think I found it.
我好像找到了
Alright, punch a hole, check for flames.
敲个洞 看看有没有火苗
I'm sorry. I-I got scared. I thought I had more time.
对不起 我害怕极了 以为还有时间
Ma'am, what are you doing? I took a Xanax.
女士 你要干什么 我吃了阿普唑仑
What are you doing? Ma'am? Captain, we missed a civilian.
你要干什么去 女士 队长 我们漏掉了一个平民
I need to get Big Red. You have to head down.
我要去找大红 把头低下
Izzy loves her. It's very important.
伊兹很喜欢她 这个非常重要
No! No!
不
Wait! Don't! No!
等下 别动 不
Wait!
停下
Gibson, what happened? Gibson?
吉普森 发生了什么 吉普森
Miller?
米勒
Herrera, do you copy?
赫雷拉 听见了吗
Gibson?
吉普森
Please respond.
请回答
Emergency Traffic. This is Jack Gibson.
杰克·吉普森汇报发生了突发事故
We just had a smoke explosion on the fifth floor from unit 5C.
5楼的5C号♥房♥间刚发生了爆♥炸♥
Firefighter Miller, myself,
米勒消防员 我自己
and one civilian were caught in the blast.
还有一位平民被冲击波击中
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
I'm okay. I'm bringing the civilian down now.
我没事 我现在准备带这位平民下来
Hey. Miller.
米勒
You good?
你没事吧
I'm good. Get her. Get her.
我没事 去帮她 去吧
I'm fine.
我没事
You alright? Can you get up for me?
怎么样 能站起来吗
Can you move? That's good.
能动吗 很好
Come on. Yeah. That's good.
快起来 很好
Bishop, Herrera, and Cutler copy.
毕夏普 赫雷拉和卡特勒收到
Thank God. Let me know when you have eyes on Miller.
太好了 看到米勒后向我汇报
Fifth floor.
他在5楼
Izzy! Izzy! Oh, my God.
伊兹 天啊
Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy Packing,
丰满伊兹
you really are a whole damn firefighter.
你真是个勇敢的消防员
Honey, fire or not, you don't leave a sister behind.
不管有没有火 都不能丢下一个姐妹
Come on.
走吧
Requesting two additional aid cars, one additional engine,
请求增援两辆援助车 一辆消防车
and SPD for crowd control.
以及后勤管理人员用于控制人群
I need everyone to move further back from the scene!
请大家离火灾现场远一点
Miller, do you copy?
米勒 听到了吗
Miller?
米勒
Montgomery, Hughes, go get Miller and Gibson.
蒙哥马利 休斯 快去救米勒和吉普森
We got you, Miller. Herrera.
我们来救你 米勒 赫雷拉
Don't move until we can get you.
我们来之前别动
Miller, do you copy? Copy!
米勒 听到了吗 收到
Go, go, go, go. What's your position?
快走 你在什么位置
Fifth-floor hallway.
5楼过道
Rear of building. Low visibility.
建筑后方 能见度低
I have an exit, but I'm having knee issues,
我看到一个出口 但我的膝盖受伤
so I'm gonna need assistance.
需要帮助
We're almost to you. Hold tight.
我们就快到了 坚持住
*One star*
一颗星
Okay. Come here. We got you.
好了 来 我们帮你
*One sky *
一片天
*Fill up my old heart*
填满我的心间
We got him!
我们找到他了
*With new light*
借着这光亮
*I'll take all I can*
我会尽全力
*Loving in the moment*
爱在当下
*Is something luminous*
好像有什么光亮
*Shimmer down from my fingertips*
从我指尖发出
*Subtle warmth*
微妙的温暖
*To the brim with brilliance*
闪耀着光芒
*Reborn*
重生
*Feel the power in every limb*
感受四肢的力量
*I'm not alone*
我不是独自一人
*This is the, this is the light I've known*
这是我见过的光亮
*Would come along-long-long*
会伴随着我
*One star*
一颗星
*One sky*
一片天
*Fill up my old heart*
填满我的心间
*With new light*
借着这光亮
*I'll take all I can*
我会尽全力
*Loving in the moment*
爱在当下
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表