剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
已经循环播放半个小时了
has been on loop for half an hour now,
这帮人竟然吃他这套
and these stations are eating it up.
就跟他是个英勇事迹模范似的
Like he's some shining example of PD valor.
我天 真反胃
Oh, God, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit,
还不止这些呢
I think. Well, get ready to throw up some more.
到目前为止所有 本部门如何看待
As far as any question about where this department stands
黑人同胞事件的相关问题
on the issue of Black Lives...
我就知道这家伙不会
I know this little earthworm is not gon--
- 不是吧 - 没看错
Oh. What?! Yeah.
- 得了吧 - 那招
Oh, come on. That.
那招就是每次我犹豫
That is why every time I wonder
要不要继续诉讼
whether to continue with the lawsuit,
考虑是太过了 还是没做到位
whether it's too much...
是太快了 还是太慢了的原因
...too little, too fast, too slow.
这 起码有点用
- It's -- It's something, at least.
想办法对付这个
Some way to fight against this --
善于作秀的 伪善的 破坏力强的
- this performative, uh -- uh, hypocritical, destructive...
没错
Yeah.
特维斯
Travis.
戴安
Diane.
要知道 不管怎么着局里都得付我钱
You know, the Department pays me no matter what,
但是 我能做的
but, uh, there's only
填字游戏也就那么多 所以
so many crossword puzzles I can do, so...
- 想聊聊吗 - 不用了
You want to talk? Oh, no.
我是说 我想让黑人
- I mean, I -- I want to let
消防员们先来
the Black firefighters go first.
没见门外有人排队呀
- O-- Do you see a line outside this door?
我知道过去几个月
I-I know the past couple months
你也不好过
can't have been easy for you, either.
种族仇恨引发的犯罪也是犯罪
Hate crimes are hate crimes,
无论种族
no matter the race.
我妈在
My mom got, uh --
在杂货店被吐口水
Well, she was spit on at the grocery store...
就在那天 乔治·弗洛伊德被
...the same day that George Floyd...
我妈都打算走了
- My, uh -- my mom was leaving,
一个没戴口罩的疯女人说
and a crazy maskless woman was like...
即便流感是真的
"If this Kung Flu is real,
也是我妈这样的亚裔传的
it's because of people like her."
那个女人不信新冠是真的
The woman both didn't believe COVID was real
还因此怪我妈
and was blaming my mom for it.
后来我妈告诉我的时候
When my mom told me,
我真的气坏了
it actually felt like my organs were melting.
我当时怒火中烧
I was so hot with rage, you know,
想起我小时候
remembering the times when I was a kid,
别人对我们说过的话
and, you know, people would say stuff to us.
我们只能忍♥下来 回家
And then, we would just go home.
避而不谈
Never to be discussed again.
我没跟这里任何人提过这事儿
- And I -- And I didn't say anything to anyone here about it
因为 觉得不合适
because, you know, it didn't feel appropriate.
发生了这么大规模的事情
This giant, massive thing was happening --
种族仇恨犯罪
a hate crime.
那个暴行更加残忍♥和过分
An atrocity so much more brutal and egregious.
其他人受的伤害更深
You know, other people were hurting so much more.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么要跟你说这些
I don't know why I'm talking to you about this.
不知道为什么要这么做
I don't know why I'm doing that.
因为我是黑人女性
Because I'm a Black woman,
我面临的种族歧视问题 更严重
and my racist stuff is "bigger"?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那样不行
That doesn't work.
说了也没用
It doesn't not work.
自从新冠爆发以来
I know that since COVID,
针对亚裔美国人的种族仇视犯罪
hate crimes against Asian Americans
数量激增
have spiked like crazy.
但是 除了我们
And yet, no one is talking about it --
没有人谈论这个
no one but us.
媒体不会
Not the media.
亚裔也不
- Not the --
我是说 爷爷奶奶
I mean, grandmas and grandpas --
姥姥姥爷
halmoni and haraboji.
他们被推到墙上
People being shoved into walls
被推下地铁站台
and off subway platforms.
菲律宾籍护士
You have Filipina nurses
远渡重洋
who say goodbye to their families
来到异国他乡
and their own country to come here
战斗在抗疫第一线
to work the front lines of a pandemic
在街上被袭击
being attacked in the streets.
一个两岁和一个六岁的孩子
A 2-year-old and a 6-year-old
在卖♥♥场被刺伤
stabbed at a big-box store.
什么人能对两岁的孩子下手
I mean, who stabs a 2-year-old?
为什么这都上不了新闻
And why is that not news?
为什么我们这么
Why are we so...
隐形
invisible?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know either!
但我们怎么能小题大做呢
But how can we even make a fuss
现在举国上下都在关注
when this is all it is relative to how horrifically
黑人遭受多么恐怖的对待
this country treats Black people?
视频我看了
I mean, I watched that whole video,
除了觉得可怕之外我还觉得
and in addition to the absolute horror that I felt --
觉得 我想
- and feel -- I also thought...
我们还有什么好抱怨的呢
..."What do we have to even complain about?"
特维斯 这一切 很糟糕
Travis, it's all bad.
我知道你不想让人觉得小心眼
I know you're trying to be generous,
但这一切 都很糟糕
but it is all bad.
奥林匹克压♥迫♥赛里没有赢家
There are no winners in the Oppression Olympics.
好吗
Okay?
如果有人告诉你
And it's gaslighting if anyone tells you
或者如果你告诉自己
or if you tell yourself...
因为别人过得更惨
...to be okay with the brutalities
你就要对自己受到的伤害
being inflicted on your community
忍♥气吞声 那他错了
because worse things are happening to another.
她只是想帮忙
She's just trying to help.
好的
Okay.
罗伯特
Robert --
我不会去的
Look, I'm not gonna do it, okay?
我不会坐那儿
I'm not gonna just sit there
表现的很痛苦
- and -- and perform my pain...
不是
It's not --
这样毕夏普就会好受点 对不
...so that Bishop can feel better, alright?
- 不是 - 我不会去的
- That's not -- I'm not gonna do it.
安迪 我需要一个人静静
Andy, I just need a minute.
好吧
Okay.
我需要一个人静静
I need a minute.
好的 知道了
Okay. Okay.
当男人有了女儿之后
You know, it's always bothered me
看世界的角度突然就变了
when men would suddenly see the world differently
这事儿一直困扰着我
after they had a daughter.
我一直在想
Like, I always wondered
为什么他们要等生了闺女之后
why it took them having a daughter
才知道睁眼好好看看世界呢
in order to open their eyes.
现在我就这感觉
But I guess that's how it feels for me now.
我就是那个瞎了眼的
I'm that guy.
我看世界的角度完全变了
The world changed for me
只因我爱上了一个黑人
because I fell in love with a Black man,
而现在 我能体会他的感觉了
and now I see what he sees.
我每天都在担心他
- You know, I -- I worry for him every day.
我体会到了他
I-I've taken on the fear
深埋心底的那些感受
that he doesn't allow himself to feel.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表