剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
即使你能赶到那
And even if you could get there,
现在还是疫情期间 记得吗
we're in a pandemic, remember?
我
I --
好的 我
Okay, yeah, I have -- Ah!
好 我感觉我有好多事要做
Okay, I feel like there's so much that I have to do,
我还不知道该怎么办
and I don't even know how!
好了 你 你想要什么
Okay, what do -- what do you want?
你需要什么 我能帮上什么
What do you need? What can I do?
我 我要筹备葬礼 我
I-I-I have to organize the funeral, I have to --
我要联♥系♥他的房♥东
I have to contact his landlord,
我要打给银行
I have to call the bank to sort out
处理事务 文件
all the details and paperwork.
我 我得通知我爸
I have -- I have to tell my dad.
不过现在我想做的就是嚎啕大哭
But what I want to do right now is scream.
我想哭到嗓子哑了
I want to scream until my throat hurts
比我的头 胃 胸口还痛
more than my head and my stomach and my chest.
我只想抱头痛哭 宣泄压力
I just want to scream so that some of this pressure goes away.
那放声哭吧 哭吧 宣泄出来
So scream. Do it. Let it out.
我办不到
I can't.
我不行 不行
I c-- I can't. I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
"水资源配送系统的压力
"The pressure which is normally found on
人尽皆知"
a water distribution system is known" --
残余压力
Residual pressure.
现在能别这样吗
Can -- Can we just not do this now?
你让我帮你复习晋升副队的考试
You asked me to help you study for the lieutenant's exam.
我是说过 不过是在格雷戈里老大
I-I did. But that was before
打给我之前
Chief Gregory called me.
他说 虽然他宽恕了
He says, although he does condone
沙利文我俩对杰达和沙妮丝所做的一切
what Sullivan and I did for Jada and Shanice,
起诉也取消了
and the charges were technically dropped,
上面的人还是担心
brass is concerned with
我争取改变的决定
my decision to fight for change.
你是指你起诉
You mean your decision
警♥察♥局的决定
to sue the police department.
那我知道为什么了
Well, yeah. I can see why.
格雷戈里认为我得在
Gregory thinks I have to choose between
为乔伊斯伸张正义和
getting justice for Joyce
申请升职之间做选择
and applying for a promotion.
他不给你担♥保♥吗
And he won't vouch for you?
不 就算他这样做 他们会听吗
No. And if he did, would they listen?
这地方是哪
What is this place?
我猜 是舞蹈学院
I'm gonna guess, uh, dance academy?
不 不 我和舞蹈学院的孩子一起长大的
No. No, I grew up with dance academy kids.
这是
This is...
恐惧是将我们束缚
Fear is what tethers us
在地球上的东西
to this Earth.
我不给恐惧捐钱
I do not subscribe to fear!
如果我相信我能飞 我就能飞
If I believe I can fly, I can fly!
是了
Yep.
这是邪教
This is a cult.
先生 你不是鸟 你是人
Sir, you're not a bird. You're a guy.
好了 把包拿出来
Alright. Just get out the bag.
我们不应该等警♥察♥局的人来吗
Shouldn't we wait for PD?
你是
Are --
收到
Copy that.
我们的社会
Our society is designed
让我们滋生了恐惧和耻辱
to raise us on fear and shame,
压抑了我们的人性
on the suppression of our humanity,
还有我们的归属感
on our connectedness.
可当我们聚到一起忘掉所有荼毒
But when we come together and unlearn all that poison,
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
我能感觉到
I can feel that.
这种共鸣
The vibration.
你们感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?!
你们感觉到那种共鸣了吗
Can you feel that vibration?!
这是舞蹈邪教的纪念日 有意思
Oh, it's Marky Mark day at the dance cult. Fun.
孩子们 我们忘却了
My children, we have unlearned the weight
内心的羞耻和恐惧
of shame and fear.
你们能感觉到我们现在有多强大了吗
Do you feel how powerful we are now?
我们强烈的共鸣将给予我翅膀
Our collective vibration is what will give me wings.
我不管这些人
I-I don't care how much energy
给了你多少力量
these people are giving you.
如果你从屋顶跳下去
If you jump off that roof,
有很大几率你不会生还
there's a good chance you won't survive.
你不明白
You don't understand
约翰大哥在这所做的一切
what Brother John's doing here.
你不明白你的精神多么困窘
You don't understand how trapped you are in your own mind.
我们的精神是自♥由♥的
Our minds are free!
自♥由♥还是嗑嗨了
Free or on drugs?
我们不嗑药
We don't do drugs.
我们通过精神自♥由♥获取快♥感♥
We're high on the freedom of thought.
我们通过从孩提时代就失去的
We're high on the magic of humanity
人性魔力收获快乐
that was beaten out of us as children.
- 好 - 我们呼吸着愉悦
- Right. - We're high on breath --
好 我告诉你
Okay, let me tell you something.
如果你不戴上口罩
If you don't put your mask back on,
你就会染上新冠
you're gonna be high on COVID.
你相信这些傻子吗
Can you believe these idiots?
我是沃伦·斯特曼医生 我住在这条路上
Dr. Warren Sterman. I live down the road a bit.
我是打电♥话♥的人
I'm the one who called.
你打的电♥话♥ 有人受伤吗
Oh, you called. So, is anyone hurt?
还没有 不过看看他们
Not yet. But look at 'em.
好了 好
Okay. Alright.
我们得有个人上去
We need to get someone up there.
就我吧
Oh, pick me. Please.
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Winner winner, chicken dinner.
这些人都不活在现实世界中
Ugh, these people are not living in reality.
你不能跟他们谈感觉
You can't talk sense to them.
他们只相信
They just believe whatever
那个脑子进水的大♥师♥告诉他们的话
their whack-job guru tells them.
加入我们
Join us!
欢迎所有人
All are welcome.
让你的恐惧消失
Let your fears melt away.
一起共鸣
Feed on our vibrations.
我想 不过我刚吃了顿大餐
Well, I would, but I had a big breakfast.
你介意告诉我你在上面做什么吗
Do you mind telling me what you're doing up there?
我在展示信仰
I'm demonstrating faith.
相信我的教♥徒♥
Faith in my people.
我的家人
Faith in my family.
相信我们做的所有工作
Faith that all the work we do here
- 驱使我们迎接这一天 - 调度处 19号♥事故指挥官
- has driven us to this day. - Dispatch, this is Ladder 19 Incident Commander.
警♥察♥局的人呢
Where is PD?
不 长官 不 漂白不是有效措施
No, sir. No. Bleach is not an effective remedy.
它
It -- Uh --
好吧 嘿 打扰一下
Okay then. Hey, excuse me!
打扰一下 可以帮忙吗
Excuse me! Can you help?
怎么了 先生
Uh, w-what happened, sir?
我伤得很严重
It's pretty bad.
好的
Okay.
好像伤得确实不轻啊
Uh, looks like it got you good.
你怎么伤到的
Uh, how'd you do it?
我太笨了
I was so stupid.
我剪过几千次布料
I-I've cut fabric thousands of times.
但今天我心不在焉 然后电♥话♥响了
But today I was distracted, and then the phone rang,
剪布刀正好擦过我的手指
and the fabric cutter just went right over my finger.
- 先坐一下吧 - 好
Well, have a seat. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
能让我看一下吗
Can I take a look at that?
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表