剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Just be careful.
喂 等等等等
Oh! Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不用 我能行 我能行
No, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
我能行
I got it?
维多利亚 你不用一个人做这些的
Victoria, you don't have to lift this all on your own.
爸 我都说了我能行
Dad, I said I got it, okay?
如果你能让我帮你一把
That would have been a lot easier
不是会更轻松吗
if you just let me give you a hand.
安东尼 你能帮我搬一下
Anthony, would you help me with this one?
这个吗 先抬起来
Yes.Just lift it up.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
咱们能先缓一缓吗
Can we just take a second?
好了
That's it.
缓什么
A second for what?
谈一谈这件事
To...talk about this.
谈什么
To talk about what?
就这些事
This.
多么可笑
How absurd this is.
我们应该谈一谈才对
We should be talking about this.
为什么咱们对这个事情避而不谈
Why do we not talk about anything?
为什么咱们从来没谈过任何事
Why do we not talk about anything ever?
我们的餐厅被劫持游♥行♥的暴徒烧毁了
How are we just freaking cleaning up our restaurant
我们就只顾清理吗
that was burned down by rioters who hijacked a protest?
因为这些事总是要做的 维多利亚
Because it has to be done, Victoria.
因为这是我们的生活
Because it's our life.
我知道 我知道这是你们的生活
Yeah, I know, I know, I know it's your life.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
爸爸 奶奶去世后你一言不发就回去工作了
Dad, your mom died and you went back to work.
我的未婚夫死了 我也一言不发回去工作了
My fiancé died and I went back to work,
因为这就是我们处理问题的方法
because that's what we do.
但真的奏效吗
But is it working?
我真要问问你们
I'm really asking.
我知道你们一辈子都勤勤恳恳 辛苦奋斗
I know you've worked your asses off my entire life
你们没精力去多愁善感
and you didn't have time for all that touchy-feely stuff,
但说真的 能不能花一刻
but really, just once, for one second,
去承认发生在我们身上的事是多可怕
can we acknowledge that something awful has happened?
不能吗 你们知道吗 这件事的起因
No? You know, and all of this was precipitated
就是因为执法部门多次谋杀黑人
by the repeated murder of Black people by law enforcement,
但我们也不会谈这个的 对吧
but we're not gonna talk about that, either, are we?
真的 你们不觉得很荒唐吗
God, that's ridiculous.
你们知道吗 布琳娜·泰勒被杀了
You know, Breonna Taylor was killed.
她是一名黑人女救火员
She was a Black female first responder.
我也是一名黑人女救火员
I'm a Black female first responder.
换句话说 被杀的又可能是我
In another world, that could have been me.
换个时间 换个场合
Tiny, circumstantial differences,
就可能是我 你们明白吗
and that could have been me. Do you get that?
她死了两个月之后
And news of her death didn't even break
死讯才得以公布
until two months after the fact,
因为显而易见 没人在乎
because clearly, no one cared about it.
我花了三周时间
And I've spent the last three weeks
刻意不去在乎自己感受
trying not to feel my feelings,
试着不去表达自己的想法 好让米勒 苏利文
trying not to center myself so that Miller and Sullivan
沃伦他们 甚至也包括你 爸爸
- and Warren and -- and --and maybe even you, Dad,
让你们能好好感受自己的情绪
maybe even you could feel yourfeelings.
可你知道吗 自从听了她的事
But, you know, I haven't been able to sleep
我晚上都睡不着觉
through the night since I heard what happened to her.
我的床头柜里放着一把菜刀
I go to bed with a kitchen knife in my nightstand,
我知道很离谱 因为菜刀根本
which I know is outrageous 'cause a kitchen knife
抵挡不住子弹 但我就是需要
is no match for a bullet, but I need something,
一个能让我在晚上有安全感的东西
just anything, to help me feel safe at night.
这些你当然不会知道
But of course, you wouldn't know that,
因为你一次都没有来
because you haven't --
看过我 问候过我
You'd have to have checked in on me
最后一次来
even once in the last I --
天 我都记不清是什么时候了
God, I don't even know how long.
不过就算你看望我
But you know what? Even if you had checked in on me,
我可能也会假装一切安好吧
I probably would have pretended everything's fine
因为很奇怪
because bizarrely --bizarrely,
在我们家就是这样的
that's what we do in this family.
我真的 说实话 我认为
- And I just -- I honestly --I just don't --
我认为不能再这么下去了
I don't think it's working for me anymore.
我很难受 很伤心
I am sick and I am sad...
而且 爸爸 我很害怕
and, Dad, I'm --I'm scared.
我不知道你们为什么不是这样
And I don't know how you're not.
我们也是
We are.
我也是
I am.
消防车呢
Where's the engine?
在休斯家的餐厅
It was Hughes' family restaurant.
留在那边进行大检了
They stayed back for overhaul.
太惨了 你们保住餐厅了吗
Oh, hell. W-Were you able to save it?
保住一些 不多
Some. Not much.
我饿死了
Ugh. I'm starving.
等我们收拾完
As soon as we're done cleaning up,
我要做一大锅咖喱鸡肉
I'm gonna make a massive pot of chicken tikka masala.
已经是凌晨3点半了 你知道的吧
You know it's 3:30 in the morning, right?
你什么时候开始研究印度菜了
And since when do you cook Indian food?
真的有人会想在凌晨三点吃咖喱嘛
And is curry really what anyone wants at 3:30 in the morning?
听好 首先 本来是休斯和蒙哥马利的晚餐之夜
- Okay, A -- it was Hughes' and Montgomery's night for dinner.
第二 是速食装的咖喱酱 浇在鸡肉上就行
- B -- it's a jarred sauce you just pour over the chicken,
跟意面酱一样
like pasta sauce.
第三 你肚子饿的咕咕叫得
- And C -- who cares what time it is
都把警笛声盖住的时候
when you're so hungry your stomach growls
谁还在乎几点啊
are drowning out the sirens?
她没夸张 我都听到了
She isn't lying. I could hear it.
好吧 你当时离我相当远呢
Okay, you were sitting so far away.
还有人肚子叫得比卡琳娜更响
Your stomach growls louder than Carina's,
我真是被惊到了
which I didn't think was possible.
我得洗个澡 再睡一会儿
Well, I need a shower and some sleep.
挺好 快去吧
Cool. I want that for you.
我想吃咖喱鸡肉
Iwant chicken tikka masala,
或许会洗个澡再睡觉
and then maybe a shower and then sleep.
我加入
Ooh, I could eat. Yeah.
挺好的 看到没
Yep.Oh, here you go.
你为自己的美食探险找到伴儿了
You found a buddy for your food adventure.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
去吧
Get out of here.
不会吧
No.
不要
No.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's up?
市政♥府♥之前给我发过邮件
The city e-mailed me earlier.
说要要吊销我们的医疗帐篷许可证
They are pulling our permit for the medical tent.
- 他们有权这么做吗 - 反正已经做了
They can do that?They just did.
很显然 目前形势紧张
Apparently, tensions are too high
而市政♥府♥要统一战线
and the city wants to present a united front.
他们不希望大家觉得旧金山警局与总局站在不同的阵营
They don't want SFD to appear to be on a different side than PD.
站在帮助大家的阵营吗
The side of helping people?
真胡扯
That's bull.
无论如何 我们应该去
We should go anyway.
- 我们不能去 - 不能还是不愿
We can't.Can't or won't?
不能
Can't.
我去厨房♥了
I'll be in the kitchen.
好的 全部安全
Okay, all clear.
我觉得你可能需要帮忙
Thought you could use some help,
或者 嗯 一个能带来更多破坏的人
or, you know, someone that can break more things.
其实 我可以先走
Oh. Um, I can go.
不用 别走 帮我用木板封窗户吧
No, don't. You can help me board up some windows.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我想起来 你小时候
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表