剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没关系 我很
It's okay. I'm so‐‐
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's fi‐‐ It's fine ‐‐ It's fine!
我讨厌这样
I hate this. Mm.
我知道
I know.
你说的都是真的
Everything you said is true.
我很担心你要离开
I was so worried about you leaving
所以从没问过你感觉如何
that I never actually asked you how you felt.
我还以为你很乐意回家
I just assumed that you were happy to go home
待一会儿呢
for a little bit.
家
"Home"?
我知道 我知道你的家在南方
I know. I know your home‐home is in the south.
我想也许
I just thought that...
自从我妈在我16岁离开后意大利
Italy hasn't felt like home since my mama left
就没有家的感觉了
when I was 16 years old.
然后它就变成了我住的地方
Then it just became the place where I lived.
直到遇见你 我才找到我的家 宝贝
I didn't find my home until I met you, bambina.
你就是我的家
You're my home,
而在疫情期间
and I'm being kicked out of my home
我却被赶出了我的家
in the middle of a pandemic.
糟透了
It sucks.
而你一直假装这没什么大不了的
And you've been pretending it's no big deal
这样我就不会难过
so that I wouldn't lose it.
- 对不起 - 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 我很抱歉 - 我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你会被照顾的好好的 别担心
You're in good hands. No need to worry.
里德医生会帮你睡个好觉的
Dr. Reid here is gonna make sure you have a nice, comfy sleep.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
等你准备好了 从十开始倒数
And when you're ready, count back from 10.
10 9 8
10...9...8...
7 6 5
7...6...5...
4 3 2
4...3...2...
...1.
嘿
Hello?
嘿 我为什么还没睡过去
Hello? Wh‐‐ Why aren't I out?
你用了多少剂量的异丙酚
Hey, what dose of propofol did you use?
别担心
Don't worry.
什么
Whoa, what the‐‐?
我也是麻醉师
I'm an anesthesiologist, too.
这是怎么回事
What's ‐‐ What's going on?
一切都好
It's all good.
外科医生马上就来
The surgeon will be in in just a moment.
不 不 不
Well, I ‐‐ No, no, no.
不 不 因为我还没准备好做手术
No, no, no, no, 'cause I‐I‐I'm not ready for a surgery.
我醒着
I'm awake.
他知道自己在做什么
Eh, he knows what he's doing.
相信我
Trust me.
我们开始切吧
Let's get to cuttin'.
卡比尔医生呢
Wh‐‐ Oh. Where's Dr. Kabir, okay?
你对他做了什么
W‐What did you do with him?
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
你在干什么
Man, what ‐‐ what are you doing?
我在干什么
W‐What am I doing?
你知道那个笨蛋要把你的哪一部分割掉吗
Do you know what part of you that fool was gonna cut off?
10号♥刀
10 blade.
乔伊
W‐‐ Joey?
那你要切什么
Okay, w‐w‐w‐what are you gonna cut, then?
除了那个 什么都可以
Anything. You know, anything but that.
听着 相信我
L‐Look, trust me.
我向你保证 我的朋友 你的男子气概不会变
I promise you, my friend, your manhood is staying intact.
好的 等等 等等
Okay, w‐w‐w‐w‐w‐wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你在切什么
What are you cutting?
我还没决定
You know, I haven't decided yet.
我要四肢健全才能工作
I need both my arms and both my legs for my job.
哦 胆囊怎么样
O‐Oh, how about a gallbladder?
没有这些他也能活下去
Joey: He can live without that.
他不能没有的是他的男子气概
What he can't live without is his manhood.
我是说 乔伊 我不认为你有
Well, I mean, Joey, I d‐‐ I don't think you're
资格给外科医生或病人提供建议
really qualified to advise a surgeon or a patient.
我是说 消防员是很特殊的
I‐I'm saying, it takes a certain kind of man
如果你让他们切错了地方
to run into fire for a living, and if you let them
情况可能就会变了
cut the wrong part, that could change.
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
你的睾丸素不是决定
Your testosterone is not an insignificant factor
勇气的一个必不可少的因素
in what we think of as courage.
在我认识你之前 你那么傻来着吗
Were you that big of a nerd before I met you?
- 不 我是 - 不管傻不傻
No, I was a ‐‐ Nerd or not,
我永远都可以做他的后备
he ‐‐ he will always have me as a back‐up plan.
也许你愿意坐马桶上
You might be content to sit on that little stool
搞你的填字游戏
and do your crossword puzzle,
但我 我可需要过些热情点的生活
but I ‐‐ I need to feel the heat.
热情你可是一直都不缺乏
Well, the heat was never your problem.
丽莎
Lisa?
本 你在米兰达之前还交过女朋友
Ben, you had a girlfriend before Miranda?
哦 他女朋友可多了去了 还记得詹尼特吗
Oh, he had lots of 'em. Remember Jenette?
詹尼特
Oh, wow. Jenette.
她是我的室友
She was my roommate.
他跟我们俩都睡过
He slept with us both.
以为我们彼此不知道
Thinks we don't know.
本 我还真不知道你有这一手呢
Oh, Ben, I didn't think you had it in you.
在这之后可就没戏了
Well, he won't after this.
他还是可以的
Oh, he sure will.
我还是打算把他的肾切除了
See, I'm gonna cut out his kidney instead
然后捐给有需要的人
and donate it to somebody who needs it.
他会喜欢的 他最喜欢当英雄了
Oh, he'll like that. He likes to play the hero.
本杰明·沃伦
Benjamin Warren.
妈
Ma?!
我可不是养了个傻子
I did not raise a fool.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
因为你害怕了 所以你才会像个傻子
Because you're scared, and that makes you stupid.
但是不管你有多害怕或者有多蠢
But no matter how scared or stupid you get,
你都得听妈妈的
you have to listen to your mama.
妈 妈 我 我不是 我没害怕
Mom ‐‐ Mom, I'm ‐‐ I'm not ‐‐ I'm not scared.
本 你会死吗
Ben, are you gonna die?
这是谁
Uh, who's this?
我儿子
This is my son.
- 你还有儿子 - 收养的
You have a son? Adopted.
不 你 你就是我儿子 乔伊
No, y‐you're my son, Joey.
没错
Yes, he is.
那你知道该怎么办了吗
So, you know what you have to do?
你必须切除癌细胞
You have to cut out the cancer.
不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no.
你知道癌细胞在哪吗
Okay, do you know where it is?
我才不管它在哪 只要切除了就行
I couldn't care less where it is as long as you take it out.
因为当你有了孩子之后 你就会为了他而努力生存下去
Because when you have a child, you fight to live.
你努力过
You fought.
是的
I fought.
虽然最后失败了
Lost in the end, but damn
但是我毕竟努力过了
if I didn't fight to stay with you.
你有两个好儿子
You have two beautiful boys
还有一个爱你的老婆 所以现在轮到你努力抗争了
and a wife who loves you, so now you have to fight.
妈 你 你不明白
Okay, Mom, y‐you don't understand.
我明白 本杰明
I do understand, Benjamin.
你一害怕我就能看出来
I know your scared face.
第一次我看到这种表情是你3岁的时候
First time I saw it, you were 3 years old.
你以为你的衣柜里有睡魔
You thought the sandman was in your closet.
到现在你还是这个表情
Hasn't changed.
他哭着喊妈妈
He cried for his mama.
举手赞美
* Your hands were made for praise
乔治·弗洛伊德
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表