剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
You like my trail, huh?
你喜欢我跑步这条道吧
Your trail? Yeah.
你的道 对啊
That's why I run it so much faster than you.
所以我跑的才比你快得多啊
You look so familiar.
你好眼熟啊
You know, from the nose up.
口罩以上的部位
Well, you've been eating my dust for... what? Like two weeks?
你不是已经跟在我屁♥股♥后面吃灰有俩礼拜了吗
Right?
是吗
Yeah, we'll call it a tie, huh?
我们就暂且称为打平了好吧
Okay.
好啊
You go to the grocery store on 2nd?
你会去二街的商店买♥♥菜吗
No, farmers' market guy.
不 我喜欢去菜市场
I prefer my food like I like my women.
我对食材的标准和女人一样
What, hot and sweaty?
热辣还汗涔涔的吗
Organic and disease-free.
不 有机且健康
Oh, okay.
好的啊
I'll, uh, show you mine if you show me yours.
给我看你的脸我就给你看我的
Sure. Yeah?
好吗 来啊
Warehouse fire.
仓库着火那次
Right! Oh, my God.
对啊 我天啊
Uh, you're with... 19?
你是19署的吗
Yeah, yeah! I'm at 23.
对啊 我是23署的
Damn. This was going so well.
哎呀 本来很顺利的
Theo. Ruiz.
我是西奥·鲁伊斯
Yeah, I'm Vic. Hughes.
我是维克·休斯
Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Vic Hughes.
好 明天见 维克·休斯
I-I always dreamed of living inside a Buca di Beppo,
我一直梦想住在义式料理餐厅里
and... and now we do.
现在实现了
Carina is hanging all this to dry.
卡特里娜要把这些都晾干
She says that it reminds her of home.
她说会让她想起家
What do I do with this?
我该咋办
I don't know. Throw a dinner party?
不知道 搞个饭餐聚会吗
Oh, you like that one?
你喜欢这个啊
It's Basilio.
那是巴西里奥奶酪
Pesto-flavored and made from unpasteurized sheep's milk.
香蒜味道的 是未灭菌的羊奶做的
Uh, we're gonna be late.
我们要迟到了
I love you!
我爱你
I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道我能不能做到
Hmm? Treat Sullivan like a probie.
把沙利文当新人对待
I mean, the guy looks like he came out of the womb
这哥们感觉出生的时候
telling the doctor what to do.
都要教医生要怎么弄呢
Yeah, this is definitely gonna be weird.
肯定会很奇怪的
I'm just glad I'm not the new guy anymore.
我只是开心新人不是我了
JACK: Hey, hey, check it out.
大家快来看
Seattle Fire's new face of professionalism...
西雅图警局的专业新面孔
Custom 19 masks!
19署定制口罩
Nice! Huh?
不错啊
Look at this. Yeah, they're nice.
看看 很不错
Not bad, right? Looks good, looks good.
还不错吧 很好
Yeah? Very good.
非常好
These are gonna save some lives right here.
可以戴上口罩去救人啦
Dude, we look like we're in "Mortal Kombat."
我们好像格斗之王
You guys look like Charlie's Angels.
你们好像查理的天使啊
That's really cute.
好可爱
Totally see that now.
我看出来了
Lieutenant.
中尉
Ah. Robert Sullivan.
罗伯特·沙利文
You must be the the new recruit.
你就是那个新来的吧
Reporting for duty.
前来报道
How am I supposed to stay away from you
我每天要看着你
when I have to watch you
拯救小猫小孩的
rescue kittens and children every day?
怎么能做到远离你呢
We keep it professional. Shop talk.
我们专业点 只聊工作
Oh. Shop talk is how we ended up married.
就是只聊工作 才聊结婚的
Just, uh, two more months.
就俩月了
Just two more months, huh?
就俩月
Come on.
走吧
Probies can't be late for lineup.
新人点名可不能迟到呢
19!
19署
Want you to meet Robert Sullivan.
各位 这是罗伯特·沙利文
Thank you, guys, all of you, for having my back.
感谢大家支持我
I really appreciate the support from each and...
真的很感谢
...from each and every one of you.
所有人的支持
I know it's weird, but it doesn't have to be.
我知道会很奇怪 没关系的
You're used to seeing me as your boss,
之前我是你们的老大
and now I hope you'll see me as someone who's grateful
现在希望大家愿意和我一起
and honored to still be working alongside you, so...
并肩作战 全力以赴
Probie Sullivan at your service.
新人沙利文 为大家服务
That had to hurt. Um...
这句话要扎心了啊
A-A-A-And as is firehouse tradition,
作为消防局的传统
the last probie breaks in the new probie.
上一个菜鸟要使唤新菜鸟了呢
VIC: Yeah, Captain, is it just me,
对啊 队长 是只有我这么觉得吗
or do our probies just keep getting older or...
还是我们的新人年纪都越来越大了
Okay, you do not want to finish that sentence.
你不要说完好吧
Uh, you know, the ladder needs a... a new coat of varnish.
云梯需要再上一遍清漆呢
Mmhmm. So, uh, two coats.
两层好了
Okay. JACK: And, uh, make sure to clean
对了 记得引擎下面
deep between the seats of the engine.
座位地下的角落也要搞干净啊
Pretty sure there's food in there from your first first day at 19.
第一天来19署 座位底下肯定有吃的给你呢
And... And I hope you love plungin'.
希望你喜欢通马桶
'Cause t-the toilets are clogged,
因为厕所堵了
and you're gonna be... jamming it.
你要去 通
I can't do this. I am so sorry. Get it... No...
抱歉 我搞不来 我靠了
Well, I'm glad you're all so enthused about chores
看来大家都对做家务很热情啊
because today is a COVID cleaning party.
正好今天是新冠大扫除
Herrera and Gibson, the apparatus.
赫雷纳和吉布森 负责设备
Uh, Miller, the beanery.
米勒 负责餐厅
Montgomery, the lounge. Hughes, the gym.
蒙哥马利 休息室 休斯 健身房♥
Sullivan...
沙利文
Oh, no.
不要
Oh! The floors.
拖地
Oh, no, no. II can teach how to hold a mop,
不要啊 我可以教你怎么拿拖布啊
in case you forgot.
万一你忘了呢
Oh, thank you. So, come on, chop, chop, probie.
谢谢啊 赶紧的吧 小菜鸟
Chop, chop!
赶紧的
I need the aid car. That's convenient timing. I just...
我需要救援车 现在吗 太巧了吧
Marsha collapsed. I need the aid car.
玛莎不行了 我需要救援车
Warren. Go with Gibson.
沃伦 跟吉布森一起去
Everyone, get to it.
大家都开始干活吧
Missed you at my hearing, Miller.
我听证会你没去啊 米勒
Your, uh, knee okay?
你膝盖没事吧
Knee's not why I missed it.
我不是因为膝盖才没去的
NARI: Hi, honey.
宝贝
Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom!
老妈 老妈
Put the phone in front of you.
手♥机♥正对着你
I'll never get used to this.
我都不喜欢视频呢
Wait a minute, Mom. Where are you?
等下老妈 你在哪啊
In the car.
在车里
At the grocery store.
我在超♥市♥
Can you see?
看到吗
Mom, what are you doing at the grocery store?
老妈 你跑超♥市♥去干吗啊
I just need gochujang.
我去买♥♥辣椒酱啊
I'm making spicy tofu.
我要做辣豆腐
I can put it in Tupperware for you if you want to come get some.
你想来拿点的话 我可以用饭盒装好哦
Mom, you are supposed to be staying home.
老妈 你应该待在家里的
If you need gochujang, I can go pick it up for you.
你需要辣椒酱跟我讲 我去给你买♥♥啊
You just have to tell me.
你跟我说就好了啊
Your dad is golfing.
你♥爸♥都去打高尔夫了
If he can golf, I can shop.
那我也可以出门买♥♥东西吧
Dad's golfing?
老爸去打高尔夫了
I want to get in and out before it gets crowded.
人太多之前我赶紧买♥♥完就走了
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表