剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
那等手术刀把你的身体切开后
How would they control the bleeding
怎么控制出血呢
once they cut you with the scalpel?
手术刀只负责切开皮肤
Oh, a scalpel's only for the skin incision.
如果要处理人体组织的话
And once you get down to the tissue,
就要用到一种叫电波刀的工具了 它可以
then they use a tool called a Bovie, which, it --
一边切割一边变频
well, it -- it zaps while it cuts.
这不就是电灼术吗
Is that called electrocautery?
是的
There you go.
通过局部灼热进行切割
Yeah, i-it cuts by making little burns.
这样的话就不会出血
That way, there isn't any bleeding.
看来你的手术稳操胜券啊
Sounds to me like you'd have this surgery in the bag.
如果你想做的话
If you wanted to get it done.
嗯 对
Yeah, yeah, alright.
你对医学挺感兴趣啊
You like medical stuff, don't you?
完全不觉得恶心
You, uh -- you don't get grossed out by it at all.
有没有考虑过以后干这一行
You ever think about going into medicine?
现实里生活里在遇见你和米兰达之前
I'd never met a Black doctor in real life
我还没见过黑人医生
before you and Miranda.
虽然之前在电视上看过 但是
I had seen them on TV and stuff, but...
真遇到还是认识你们 还有艾弗里医生和韦伯医生
it wasn't until you guys, and then Dr. Avery, Dr. Webber,
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
看到那么多和我一样的黑人
To see so many people who look like me
居然真的在当医生了
actually doing the damn thing,
- 感觉 很酷 - 嗯
I don't know, it's -- it's cool. Yeah.
确实是很酷
It is definitely cool.
但你也可以的
But that can be you, you know.
医学院很贵吧
Med school costs a lot, right?
这个我们可以帮忙
Yeah, but we can help with that.
- 认真的吗 -认真的
Seriously? Seriously. Yeah.
也许未来某天你还是我手术室里的医生呢
Hey, maybe you could be my teacher in the OR some day.
我会做的
Ah, I'm gonna get it.
手术么
The -- The surgery?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我肯定要做的
O-Of course I'm gonna get it.
我从来没打算过不做
I was never not gonna get it.
我 我可是外科医生
I'm -- I'm a surgeon, you know?
我 我不怕做手术
I'm not -- I'm not scared of surgery.
我只是 只是
I just -- I just --
需要一点时间
I just needed a minute
做好心理准备
t-to wrap my head around it, you know?
而不 而不是身边所有人
Without -- Without everyone yelling
都催我去做手术
for me to get the surgery.
米勒
Miller?
米勒
Miller.
米勒
Miller.
米勒 米勒
Miller. Miller.
米勒 米勒 有船 有船
Miller! Miller! Boat! Boat!
有船 有船 喂
A boat! A boat. Hey!
喂 喂 这边
Hey, hey! Over here!
别走啊 我们在这边
Please! We're here!
停啊 我们在这
Stop! We're here!
我们在这
We're here!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
喂
Hey...
迪恩 迪恩
Dean! Dean!
转个身赶紧游 转个身赶紧游
Flip over and swim! Flip over and swim!
我的天 我的背 我的背
Oh, God! My back! My back!
来 米勒 抓住游泳圈
Here! Miller, take the ring!
抓住游泳圈
Take the ring!
你必须放开他
You have to let him go.
- 不 我绝不要放开他 - 你必须放开他
No, I'm not letting him go!You have to let him go!
- 不 不 - 我不能失去你
No! No! I can't lose you!
我不要放开他 不
I'm not letting him go! No!
抓住游泳圈 放开他
Take it and let him go!
- 放开他 抓住游泳圈 - 不 不 你放开我
Let him go and take the --No! No! Get off!
- 抓住游泳圈 - 不
Take the ring! No!
- 不 不 - 米勒 米勒
No! No, Miller! Miller!
不 不
No! No!
米勒
Miller!
抓住他 不
Grab him! No!
不
No!
把你胳膊伸过来 胳膊伸过来
Just give me your arm. Give me your arm.
你必须伸过来
You had to.
我
I --
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
有我在
I got you.
我想感谢我的各位教授
I want to thank all my professors,
和我聪明的各位学生
all my brilliant fellow students,
还有本
and Ben,
虽然他今天无法到场
who couldn't be here today,
但却是对我来说最接近父亲的人
but is the closest thing to a father I've ever had.
我想念你
I miss you,
要不是你相信我
and I never would have made it to this day
我也走不到今天这一步
without you believing in me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 还清醒么
H-Hey. Hey, you with me?
还清醒么
You still with me?
飞机
The plane.
飞得好高
It flies so high.
本
Ben.
死之前 我
Before I die, I just --
我得说
I gotta say that...
虽然你不该跟着我们
even though you probably shouldn't have
跳下来
jumped in after us,
但我很高兴被这迷雾吞噬之时
I'm glad I'm not out here alone,
不是孤身一人
being swallowed by this fog.
嗯
Yeah.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
天意难违
*Que será será
该来的总会到来
*Whatever will be, will be
嘿 本
Hey! Ben.
- 我们无以得见未来 -本
*The future's not ours to see *Ben.
继续唱
Keep singing.
我的胳膊和腿好像不听使唤了
My -- My arms and legs have stopped working.
我感觉不到了
I -- I can't coordinate them.
- 坚持住 本 - 我什么情况
Just hold on. Ben, what's happening to me?
体温过低的症状
It's the -- It's the hypothermia.
对 我们
Yeah, so, we're not --
我们都不颤抖了
we're not even shivering anymore.
坏兆头
Uh, it's a bad sign.
超级坏的兆头
It's a bad, bad sign.
好吧 那
Okay, then.
最后
So -- So, one last --
最后说一次
One last time.
要是我走了
If I go,
你得照顾好普鲁
you're watching over Pru.
要是你走了 我也尽量照顾塔克和乔伊
And if you go, I'll do what I can for Tuck and Joey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
沃伦
Warren?
我感觉 我感觉
I don't -- I don't think --
我感觉我撑不下去了
I don't think I can do this much longer.
我的腿
My legs --
我的腿没感觉了
My legs are done.
沃伦
Warren.
我觉得我得放开你了
I think I gotta let you go.
我得放开你了
I gotta let you go.
你也想我放开的 对吧
You wanted me to, right?
只有这样
It's the only way
你才有机会活下去 兄弟
you'll have a chance of surviving, man.
那
So, uh...
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表