剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
实习医生格蕾 19号♥消防署 前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy" and "Station 19"...
- 安德利亚 - 卡瑞娜 我发誓就是她
- Andrea... - Carina, I swear it's her.
就是那个女人
It's the woman.
逮捕那个女人 她是人贩子
Arrest this woman for child trafficking!
她要卖♥♥了那女孩
She's selling her!
贝利 拜托了 阻止她
Bailey, stop this, please!
- 安德鲁 别这样 - 我们得救她
- Andrea, please. - We need to save her!
我让她跑出医院过一次 这次不会这样了
I let her out of the hospital once. I'm not doing it again.
我不等了 我要进去
I'm not waiting. I'm going in.
杰达 仙妮丝
Jada! Shanice!
我要以非法入侵和纵火罪逮捕他们
I want them arrested for trespassing and arson!
- 她是被绑♥架♥的 - 放开我
- She was kidnapped! - Let go of me!
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?!
- 米勒 - 迪恩 迪恩
‐Miller! ‐Dean! Dean!
你疯了吗 把手举起来
Are you crazy? Get your hands in the air!
他是个英雄 他刚刚救了那些人
He's a hero! He just saved those people!
我已不知该如何解释
* I've run out of ways to explain it
我从未选择来此处
* Didn't choose to be here, it was created
不 我非烈士 通过这方式
* No, I'm not a martyr, this the way you made it
你使其如同镜中影
* Just a shadow in the mirror lately
即使我尖叫 呼喊 你也不信
* If I scream and shout but you don't believe
我还能怎样
* What am I supposed to do?
直到我离开的那一天 我都要大声疾呼
* So, I'll speak it loud till the day that I leave
我有何损失
* What have I got to lose?
你无法阻止我的梦想
* You can't hold my dreams
你与我一样
* You're just the same as me
都血迹斑斑
* We both bleed
我们拥有自♥由♥意志吗
* Do we have free will?
能让我呼吸吗
* Won't you let me breathe?
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
* Breathe, breathe, breathe
能让我呼吸吗
* Won't you let me bre‐e‐e‐athe?
能让我呼吸吗
* Won't you let me bre‐e‐e‐athe?
还有多久换班
When's shift start again?
还有一个小时
In about an hour.
至少他们没关乔伊斯那么久
At least they didn't hold Joyce as long as they held us.
等等 他们也撤销对她的所有指控了吗
Wait, did they drop all charges against her, too?
如果他们撤销了 肯定是因为有人拍下来了
If they did, it's only 'cause someone filmed it.
他们要多卑鄙才会把
How vile do you have to be to lock up
被绑♥架♥的孩子的母亲关起来
the mother of a kidnapped kid?
还有拯救被绑孩子的消防员
And the firefighters who rescued the kidnapped kids.
黑皮肤的消防员
The Black firefighters.
只抓了黑皮肤的男性消防员
Just the Black male firefighters.
你们确定还想上班吗 你们肯定累坏了
You guys sure you want to work? You must be exhausted.
或者我把所有的愤怒带回家
The alternative's bringing home all this rage
展现给我家的小姑娘 所以
to my perfect little girl, so...
再说了 今天是检查日
Plus, today's inspection day.
不是 是明天
No, that's tomorrow.
我日历上写的是今天
I have it in my calendar for today,
直到刚刚
and until recently,
我本应该是做检查的那个 所以
I was supposed to be the one doing the inspecting, so...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
天呐
Oh, God.
这次检查决定了我们一整年的预算
The inspection determines our budget for the entire year.
- 我们再约一个日子吧 - 不是这样操作的
- We'll reschedule. - Doesn't work like that.
他们才不会另约时间
They don't reschedule.
另约就意味着我们不及格
We'll just fail.
我不想那么自私 但是
And I‐I don't mean to be selfish, but ‐‐
你可以自私
You're allowed to be selfish.
你今天想干嘛就干嘛
You're allowed to be whatever it is you need to be today.
我要留下一个好印象
I need to make a good impression.
我们得留下一个好印象
I need us to make a good impression.
我不能再失去了 我不能失去这个消防署
I can't lose anymore. I can't lose this house.
- 我要重建我的事业 - 好
- I have a career to rebuild. - Okay.
听着 我们知道自己的本事
Okay, look. We know who we are.
我们已经准备几个星期了
We've been prepping for this for weeks.
我们必须把站里整修好
We have to get this house in tip‐top shape.
让我们埋着头把这一天挺过去
Let's just put our heads down and get through today.
好的 好的 我们能做到的
Okay. Okay. We can do this.
我们要把所有东西都擦干净
We have to polish and clean literally everything.
你的头会不会胃痛
Is it possible to have a stomach ache in your head?
我的头就胃痛了
I have a headache in my stomach.
你不用留下
Hey, you don't have to stay.
昨晚你和我一起冲进了火场
You ran into that burning house with me last night.
我要留下
I'm staying.
振作点
Come on.
嗨 卡瑞娜
Hey, Carina.
我就是打来说几句
Just, uh, checking in.
我希望你
Uh, I hope your ‐‐
希望你今天没有我昨晚那么坎坷
your day is less eventful than my night was.
今天是年检的日子
Today is the annual inspection,
目前为止 我职业生涯里最重要的一天
which is the most important... day of my captaincy so far,
结果我记成明天了
and I thought it was tomorrow.
我还没准备好
So I'm not ready.
我一晚没睡 也没洗澡
I haven't slept or showered
也没吃东西
or eaten...
也没空回想昨晚发生的事
or processed what I witnessed last night,
现在我在你的语♥音♥信箱里胡言乱语
and now I'm rambling on your voicemail
是因为我想你了
because I miss you and ‐‐
天呐 如果我们失败了怎么办
Oh, God. What if we fail?
如果我搞砸了怎么办
What if I fail?
这也
That is ‐‐
跟着她 好吗
Okay. Stay on her, okay?
车牌号♥是VTQ86♥4♥
Uh, uh, the license plate number is, uh, VTQ‐86♥4♥.
那是辆蓝色轿车
The vehicle's a blue sedan.
开车的是一名性♥交♥易人贩子
Now, the ‐‐ the driver's a sex trafficker, okay?
她把被她拐卖♥♥的女孩
She brought a girl she was trafficking
带去了格蕾·斯隆纪念医院
into Grey‐Sloan Memorial.
她的名字叫辛迪
Her name is Cindy, alright?
被拐卖♥♥的女孩叫 伊琳
Um ‐‐ Erin...
伊琳·班克斯 谢了
Erin Banks. Thank you.
她告诉我们这个女人两年前绑♥架♥了她
She told us this woman kidnapped her two years ago,
并且 昨晚
and ‐‐ and last night,
她又带了两个女孩回来
another two girls were brought in,
也是被一个叫鲍勃·科森的男人劫走的
also kidnapped by a man named Bob Corson.
我们认为这两个案件可能有关系
Okay, we think the two cases are related.
不 我没有
Well, no. I don't ‐‐
我没有任何证据证明这几个案子有关系
I don't have any evidence to prove that they're related,
但是 不
but ‐‐ No.
长官 你能不能 长官
Sir, if you could just ‐‐ Sir?
长官 我需要你过来找我们
Sir, I need you to come find us now
我们现在正跟着她
because we're following her right now.
我 我是一个医生 这有什么
I‐I'm a doctor. What does that have to do ‐‐
好 行
Wow. Okay, yeah.
查一查伊琳·班克斯
Look up Erin Banks
然后派人再联♥系♥我
and then have someone follow up with me.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
听着 我们得保证
Look, we need to make sure
她的车一直在我们视线以内 好吗
we can see her car at all times, okay, Carina?
会的 安德鲁 别担心
I am, Andrea. Don't worry.
这次我们不能放过她了
We're not gonna lose her this time.
我知道的
I know.
我们现在可以打给你女朋友了吗
Look, c‐can we call your ‐‐ your girlfriend now?
拜托了
Please?
你还好吗
You okay?
这种事经常发生在我身上 你知道吗
This has happened to me a lot, you know?
之前也有人这样拿枪指着我
I've had guns drawn on me before.
心累
It's exhausting.
我懂
I know.
我们要谈谈吗
So, are we talking about it?
不了
Nope.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表