剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
一样的扭来扭去的燃烧机器吗
that moves like a rampaging elephant?
电池已经没电了
Well, the battery's running down.
也不会那么狂躁了
It's not rampaging anymore.
现在更像是散步 对吧
It's like, uh, sauntering, right?
你想在冰上控制住它
And you want to chase it on the ice.
- 没错 - 穿着溜冰鞋吗
- Yep. - On skates.
- 是的 - 还拿着灭火器
- Yep. - With fire extinguishers.
对 我不想一遍又一遍
Yep. Look, I-I'm tired of watching
看着结果重演
the same old thing over and over again.
我们是消防员 我们要救火
We are firefighters. We fight fires.
不应该看着火焰慢慢熄灭
We don't watch fires slowly burn out.
谁会滑冰
Who can skate?
我不行 不行
Not me, no. Nope.
- 头盔 - 对
- Helmets. - Yes!
很不错吗
That's pretty good.
全部熄灭
Full disclosure,
我想不到到我们能成功
I really didn't think we were gonna be able to do that.
就像骑自行车一样
It's like riding a bike.
但更有趣
But more fun.
也更拼命
And more death-defying.
真幸运我们在失物招领处找到了这个
So lucky we had this in our lost-and-found.
我们就当是失主
Yeah, and we'll just assume
再也不需要它了吧
whoever lost it didn't need it anymore.
你确定不想坐救护车
Are you sure you don't want to take the ambulance
去医院吗
to the hospital?
- 你知道那要花多少钱吗 - 很多呢
You know how much that would cost? A lot.
不了 我没事 我坐队里的车去就好 谢了
No, no, I'm fine just taking the station wagon, thanks.
谢谢你 这个地方就像我们的孩子一样
Thank you. This place is our baby.
我们没有孩子 所以
N-Never had our own, so...
苏西 走吧
Suze, come on.
人家不想听你唠叨这些的
They don't want to hear that.
也许会呢
They might.
又要来了
Oh, here we go.
就是我刚才说的
...t-that was pretty much it.
我们没有孩子
Uh, w-we don't have kids,
我们婚后的点点滴滴 都是在这里度过的
so every waking hour of our marriage has been spent here.
午夜破裂的水管
Middle-of-the-night pipe bursts,
堵塞的厕所 现在又发生了诡异的火灾
clogged toilets, and now freak fires...
它就像我们的问题少年
I-it's our problem child, and...
走吧 老妈 再不走一会儿
Come on, Mom. Let's go before
我就该换尿布了
you have to change my diaper, too.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
谢谢了
- Ugh! - Thank you.
再见
All right.
对了 吉布森
- Hey, Gibson? - Mm-hmm?
你想查我爸爸做的波兰饺子吗
You wanna try my dad's pierogi?
那还用说
Oh, hell yeah.
好嘞
Okay.
没事的 你会没事
It's okay. You're okay.
- 你和宝宝都会没事的 - 你确定吗
- You and the baby are gonna be okay. - You don't know that.
我告诉过你 我们应该
I told you we should have gone
- 去医院生 - 我知道 我知道
- to the hospital. - I know, I know, I know.
宝贝 对不起 真的对不起
Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我知道我应该早点送你去医院的
I know I should have got you to the hospital sooner.
我们本来要在家里生产
We were gonna have a home birth.
我们找了助产士 准备了全套
We had a doula and everything,
但是那个助产士 她精神崩溃
but the doula, she had a mental breakdown.
要搬回东部去住 我们还在找新人
She had to move back East. We were looking for a new one.
你可以把胎儿调整过来吗
Can you turn it around?
我再给你做一次检查
I'm gonna examine you again.
我搞不懂了 你们到底是医生
I'm confused. Are you guys doctors
还是消防员
or... or firefighters?
- 都是 - 我 只是医生
- Uh, both. - Uh, me, just a doctor,
但我是你们此时此刻最需要的医生
but I'm the kind of doctor you need right now.
好的 南希 你宫口完全张开了
Okay, Nancy, you're fully dilated,
我会尽量轻轻地帮你调整
and I'm gonna do this as gently as I can,
但你可能还是会觉得有点不舒服
but you might feel some discomfort.
你必须现在做吗 可以等到
D-Do you have to do it right now, or can you wai...
好的
Okay. Okay.
没关系 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
别担心
It's okay.
保持呼吸
Okay, breathe.
很好
Good.
很好 很好 做得好 南希
Good, good. Good job, Nancy. Good.
这是你们的第一个孩子吗
Hey, is thi... Is this your first? Hmm?
对 第一个孩子
Yeah, yeah, it's our first.
兄弟 你还好吗
Hey, brother, y-you okay?
我很好
I'm okay.
韦恩
Wayne?
- 鲁伊兹 - 你好啊
- Ruiz. Hey. - Hey.
- 一切都好吗 - 挺好的
- How's things? - Uh... good.
一切都好
All good.
我还以为你不会再来了
Thought you'd stop coming here.
抱歉 我不能来吗
Oh, sorry. Should I?
我只是真的很喜欢吃那个土豆馅儿的
I just... I really like the potato ones.
不会啊 这是自♥由♥国度
No, no, no. It's a free country.
有最棒的波兰饺子
Best pierogi in it, so...
是啊
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
那就回见了 吉布森
I'll, uh, catch you later, Gibson.
好的
All right.
你很久没莅临
It's been a while since you've graced us
后厨了 维多利亚
at the counter, Victoria.
我应该是怀念
Well, I guess I missed the smell
腌卷心菜的味道了吧 爸爸
of fermented cabbage, Dad.
我马上就出去 吉布森
I'll be right out, Gibson.
我想来看看香肠是怎么做的
Hey, I wanted to see how the sausages get made.
- 香肠 - 不 这是波兰饺子
- Sausage? - No. Pierogi.
好吧 爸爸 这位是我的副队 杰克·吉布森
Okay, Dad, this is my lieutenant, Jack Gibson.
对波兰饺子一无所知
Pierogi virgin.
安东尼·休斯
Anthony Hughes.
我爸爸 波兰饺子大♥师♥
My dad... Pierogi master.
- 很荣幸 先生 - 我也很荣幸
- Honor, sir. - Pleasure.
米勒会在爆米花里放这个
Ah, Miller puts this on his popcorn.
那是我的秘密调料
My secret ingredient.
我们的饺子里包含世界多位厨师的印记
Many a kitchen guy has left his mark on our pierogi.
看
Ah, well.
胭脂木
Ground annatto.
是马蒂亚斯从危地马拉带给我的
Courtesy of Matias from Guatemala,
他奶奶用它来做粉蒸肉
whose grandma put it in tamales.
还有这个
Oh, yeah.
这是罗尼的鱼露
Fish sauce from Ronnie.
罗尼
Oh, Ronnie.
他是我小时候在这里工作的
He was a Filipino guy who worked here
- 一个菲律宾人 - 而且他是对的
- when I was a kid. - Yeah, and he was right.
这玩意比盐提味多了
It's way better than salt.
要是美国人能像喜欢我们的食物一样
Now only if America could like us all
喜欢我们就好了
as much as they like our food, huh?
谢谢你 比利
Oh, thanks, Billy.
你可以帮我向妈妈问好吗
Um, can you tell Mom I said hi, please?
没问题
Yeah.
对了
Hey, um...
有时间你应该过来吃个晚餐
you should come over for dinner soon.
好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
没问题 谢了 爸爸
Alright. Thanks, Dad.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
再见 休斯先生
Bye, Mr. Hughes.
再见
Yep. Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不知道疫情会来临 知道吗
We didn't know there was gonna be a pandemic, you know?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表