剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
那件事让我又一次感受到失去瑞安的感觉
that whole thing made me feel the loss of Ryan all over again,
看着那些枪指着你
and watching you with guns pulled on you ‐‐
我
I‐I...
罗伯特 你知道吗 我摆出一副坚强的面孔
You know, I‐I put up a strong front, Robert,
但我感到脆弱
but I feel brittle.
我觉得一阵大风就会把我吹垮
I feel like a strong wind could break me.
好吧
Okay.
你的担♥保♥人
Did ‐‐ Did your sponsor
真的觉得我们在一起没关系吗
really say it was okay for us to be together?
他说
Well, he said
只要你不让我想吸毒就行
as long as you don't make me want to use drugs.
我有吗
And do I?
唯一你让我想嗑的药
The only drug you make me want to use
是你自己
is you.
我想跟你一起回家
I want to come home to you.
我想你跟我一起回家
I want you to come home to me.
你现在已经开始变得很擅长沟通了
you're getting pretty good at this communication thing.
要么干好 要么别干
Get well or die trying.
我也想吻你 但今天是视察日
I would kiss you, but it's inspection day,
如果我在视察日亲了个菜鸟
and if I kissed a probie on inspection day,
我爸爸会从天堂诅咒我的
my dad would curse me from Heaven.
所以
Oh. So...
那么
Then I ‐‐
我们回家见吧
I'll see you at home.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我第一次作为意大利人被嫌弃
My first time being profiled as an Italian.
和我想象的一样无趣
It's about as un‐fun as I expected it to be.
你能想象爸爸现在的反应吗
Can you imagine Papa's reaction to this right now?
我很抱歉让你独自和爸爸一起长大
I'm sorry you had to grow up with Papa all alone.
你甚至都没当过孩子
You didn't even get to be a kid.
你得负责管理他的情绪 他的成功
You were responsible for his moods, his success.
对不起
Hmm. Sorry.
还有他的失败 他总是提醒我
His failures, as he always reminded me.
还有
And...
很抱歉妈妈去世时我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you when Mama died.
我想我只是想保护你
I guess I just wanted to protect you.
你还记得以前我在晚上帮你盖被子吗
Do you remember when I used to tuck you in at night,
还有我以前也给你唱过的那首歌♥吗
and I used to sing you that song
在你和妈妈去美国之前
before you and Mom left for the States?
那么小
So tiny.
你觉得他们为什么要把我们分开
Why do you think they split us up?
我在某种程度上
I mean, I know I've always
接受了他们这种安排
just kind of accepted it as what they did,
但话说回来 谁会这样对待几个孩子
but I mean, why would you do that to a couple kids?
为什么要把我送走 为什么不让我和你们呆在一起
Why send me away? Why not just keep us together?
阿德里亚 这其实是我的主意
Andrea, that was actually my idea.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
有天晚上我给你掖被子的时候
One night, I was tucking you in,
我听到他们在谈论离婚
and I heard them talking about divorce,
妈妈说她想搬到美国去
and Mama said she wanted to move to the U. S.
重新开始 爸爸大声喊着
and start fresh, and Dad was screaming
他宁愿摧毁这个家
that he would rather tear the family apart
也不愿意孤身一人和孩子分开
than be left alone and childless,
就是在那个时候
and I knew already there
我意识到了他有问题
that something was wrong with him.
你知道 他总是情绪波动 很极端
You know, his extreme mood swings.
但我能受得了他
But I can handle him,
我只是不想你跟他困在一起 你懂吗
and I didn't want you to be stuck with him, you know?
我不想让你跟爸爸困在一起
I didn't want you to be stuck with Dad.
所以我让妈妈把你带走了
So I told Mom to take you with her.
我觉得这是咱们家的诅咒
I think it is a family curse.
尽管会受伤 还是不顾一切地
Hmm. The ‐‐ The desperate need to ‐‐ to help others,
去帮助别人
even if it hurts.
她看见我们了
"She saw us."
别冲动
Come on.
别做傻事 德卢卡
Please don't do anything stupid, DeLuca.
我知道你在想什么 太危险了
I know what you're thinking, but it's too dangerous.
你不知道我在想什么
You don't know what I'm thinking.
你在想 我应该过去抓了她
You're thinking you should tackle her.
你猜的还真有点准
That's pretty close, actually.
安德里亚 不要
A‐Andrea, no.
她看见我们了 没戏了
She saw us. It's over.
不会的 我们都带着口罩
Look. No. We're wearing masks, okay?
她不可能认出来我们的
There's no way she could have recognized us.
我得盯紧她
We have to keep our eyes on her.
不不不 阿德里亚
No, no, no. Andrea, Andrea, Andrea.
你觉得这是一种权力的展示吗
You think this is some kind of power move?
营长让我们就这么呆着
The Battalion Chief making us wait like this?
也许由于新冠的原因延迟了
Probably just a COVID‐related delay.
还是我的理由更有趣
My reason's more interesting.
好吧 我要说几句
Okay, look, I'm about to say something
掏心窝子又伤感的话
painfully earnest and very sentimental,
而且我又喝了很多咖♥啡♥因♥
and I've had a lot of caffeine,
所以咱们还是继续原地待命
so let's all just keep doing what we're doing
- 听我的话 - 不
and bear with me. No.
他说他不想谈这件事
He said he didn't want to talk about it.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
好吧
Okay.
小维维 我想象不到
Vic, I can't begin to imagine
你现在心里有多沉重
the weight of everything that you're feeling,
但是我不会让你孤苦伶仃地
but I will not let you die a sad, lonely widow
在你死去的未婚夫袜子里沉沦
in your Dead Fiancé Socks.
我不会的
I won't do it.
你不能把爱拒之门外
Okay, you can't deny yourself love
就因为我们的职业很危险
just because our job is dangerous.
世界处处皆危险
The world has changed.
医生也很危险啊
Being a doctor is dangerous now.
超♥市♥的收银员 危险系数极高
Being a grocery store clerk ‐‐ super dangerous.
消防队员呢 我们出现
A‐A‐And firefighters? We show up.
我们的出现是为了让每个人的世界
We show up and try to make the world safe
更安全
for everyone and each other.
我准备好谈一谈了
I'm ready to talk about it.
我要向他们要一个说法
I'm... gonna go after them.
什么
What?
我会通过法庭来讨个说法
I'm gonna go after them through the damn courts.
我知道很危险 但我别无选择
It's risky, I know, but there is no other option.
乔伊斯家附近
Three Black girls were already missing
已经有三个黑人女孩失踪了
from Joyce's neighborhood.
警♥察♥袖手旁观
The cops did nothing.
他们在她女儿面前
They arrested her
诬陷她 逮捕她
in front of her daughter on false charges
是因为有人拍下了录像 才撤销了指控
and only dropped those charges because somebody filmed it,
这还不够
and that is not enough.
还不够
That's not enough!
那个女孩心里留下永久的创伤
That girl is permanently traumatized.
那位母亲也留下了永久的创伤
That mother is permanently traumatized.
如果我们只是嘴上说说
And if we ‐‐ if we only chalk it up
而不采取行动
to a systemic problem without action,
那些支持这个体制的人 如果我们不点出他们的名字
if we don't name the individuals who support this system,
如果我们不去抗争 一切都还会是老样子
if ‐‐ if we don't fight them, then nothing changes.
什么都不会改变
Nothing changes.
我们与火灾作战
We fight fires.
我们冲进燃烧的大楼 不顾一切
We run into burning buildings, we defy the odds,
拯救生命 这次也不会例外
and we save lives, and this is no different.
这
It's...
这次只不过是另外一种火
It's just a different kind of fire.
我是一名自豪的黑人消防员
I am a proud Black firefighter.
我是一个为他女儿而战的男人
I am a man that will fight for his little girl's future,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表