剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
and then tell me to take it easy.
然后告诉我要放轻松
I knew this was a mistake. No more.
我知道这是一个错误 别再说了
Yeah.
好吧
What? No. More food?
什么 不会吧 还有吃的
Tres leches. Your favorite.
三奶蛋糕 你最爱的
Cruel woman!
你也太坏了吧
Yes! Please!
来吧
Give it to me. Okay.
给我吧 好
Well, first, I have to say something.
我先宣布点事情
Our mother, Margarita, used to always tell us...
我们的妈妈 玛格丽塔 以前经常告诉我们
Honrar a la familia.
对于家族的荣耀
Mm. Honor them.
尊重他们
Do right by them.
支持他们
Feed them cake!
喂他们蛋糕
Yes.
好的
Andy, we weren't there for you when you needed us,
安迪 你需要的时候我们没在你身边
and... I'm sorry for that.
我真的很抱歉
We didn't agree with how Pruitt chose to handle
普鲁伊特如何去应对我姐姐的可怕的决定
my sister's horrible decisions,
我们当初是不同意的
but we had to respect his wishes.
但是我们必须尊重他的意愿
Don't worry.
没事的
You were always a topic of conversation at Sunday dinners.
在过去的周日晚宴上 你总是话题的中心
We never stopped looking out for you.
我们从来没有停止过对你的照顾
We saw you win State Salsa.
我们见证了你赢得了萨尔萨舞比赛
What? You were there? At the SunDome?
什么 你们在那吗 在光明顶吗
You were there? Yes.
你们在 是的
And when you graduated the fire academy.
当你获得了消防证书
My... My dad wasn't even there.
我 我爸爸都不在那
Oh, you had stalkers, if not an extended family.
要不是你有一个大家庭 你可没有我们这些小尾巴了哦
Yeah.
是的
So, when can we meet this husband of yours?
所以我们什么时候能见到你丈夫啊
Ma! No, it's fine, Michelle.
妈妈 还是别了吧 米歇尔
We're separated.
我们暂时
For now.
分开了
We... We got married right before Dad died.
我们在父亲死之前结的婚
It happened so fast,
这一切发生的如此之块
and we both need some time to work on ourselves,
我们都需要给自己一些时间去单独疗愈自己
separately, so that we can... come back together.
在那之后我们才能重新在一起
Oh, this is a little too modern for me, but...
你们这种观念有点太时髦了 但是
We've been separated for so long, and look at us now.
我们分开了很长时间 但是看看我们现在
Love wins.
真爱至上
You're, uh, stuck with us now, kid.
你现在摆脱不了我们了 孩子
She's bleeding out internally.
她在内出血
How can you tell?
你怎么知道的
The veins in her neck have collapsed.
她脖子上的血管已经爆裂了
Pericardium's opened up like a popped balloon.
她的心膜已经像个弹开的气球一样被打开了
Any sign of Lorelei?
罗蕾莱那儿有信儿吗
Am I screaming for my life? Then no.
我在为这破生活哭天抢地吗 一样的答案 没有
Pulseless V-tach.
无脉性室速
Okay. We need to shock her.
好 我们需要电击她了
Dispatch, Aid 19. Where's that company?
19号♥急救车呼叫救援中心 救援到哪了
Engine 82 is five minutes away.
82号♥车还有5分钟到
I can be there in two.
我两分钟就能到
Drive.
开车
Clear.
收到
V-fib.
心室纤维性颤动
Pushing more epi.
注射更多肾上腺素
Someone reported
有人又报告了
a tiger spotting over near Douglas Bridge.
老虎出现在道格拉斯桥附近
That's all the way on the other side of town.
那是城的另一边
Lorelei's a fast little girl.
罗雷莱可真是个跑的快的姑娘
Come on, Yvonne. Come on.
加油 伊冯 加油
Let's turn it around.
我们再来一次
Asystole.
心脏停止了
Her heart's bone dry.
她心脏血液要流干了
Damn it!
妈的
What? What happened?
发生了什么
Her pump's completely empty. No!
她的脉搏完全停止了 不要
What... So is that it?
所以 就这样了吗
Her sternum must have backed up into her heart,
她的胸骨肯定像一个刀一样
cut through it like a knife.
刺穿到她的心脏里面了
Blood just poured out into her chest.
血在她胸腔里全部溅出来了
Come on! I... Just a minute ago...
我的妈呀 这才几分钟
Her lungs were clear, yeah, but now they're...
她的肺本来还是干净的 但是现在
Now they're filled with fluid.
已经被血液填满了
Blood poured out of her heart.
血液都从心脏里倾盆而出
You think that tiger did it on purpose?
你觉得老虎是故意的吗
You know, pretended to love her,
假装一直相亲相爱
but secretly was just waiting for her moment all these years?
但这么多年一直潜伏着等待这一刻
Dispatch, Aid 19.
救援中心 这里是19号♥车
Cancel Engine 82.
跟82号♥车说救援取消吧
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Looks like the tiger... crossed the bridge.
好像这个老虎 已经穿过这个桥了
There was a sighting in Adams and a mauling incident...
有一个目击者在亚当斯看到了一个撕咬的事故
They can run up to 40 miles per hour. She could be anywhere.
它们一个小时能跑40英里 所以出现在哪都不奇怪
Just lock it all down just in case. Yeah.
以防万一全部戒♥严♥吧 好的
Behind you, Hughes.
在这呢 修斯
I don't need you to narrate your movements for me.
你干了啥不用和我说
I'm not a child.
我又不是小孩
Well, you throw tantrums like a child.
但是你发脾气就像个小孩
Okay. You know, this isn't a tantrum.
这不是发脾气
This is a natural human reaction to you dismissing my feelings
这是一个人类应该有的正常反应 在你忽略了我的感受
and cutting me out of your daughter's life
以及把我踢出了你女儿的生活
and abandoning our friendship.
并且摒弃了我们的友谊之后
I just... I thought...
我一直以为
You know, I thought we were more than that.
你知道的 我以为我们不仅仅是那样的关系
Well, what did you think we were?
那你认为我们之间是什么
Well, I thought we were family.
我以为我们是一家人
But I guess I was wrong.
但是我觉得我错了
No, no, no. Six feet, man.
不不不 跟我保持六尺距离
Time of death... 1:37 p.m.
死亡时间是下午1点37
Heart wall rupture?
心壁破裂
Hope it was worth it, Yvonne!
希望一切值得 伊冯
Are we allowed to yell at dead people?
我们可以骂死者的吗
As a rule, no.
规定来说 不行
I lost another mom.
我又抢救失败了一个母亲
That's three in the past month.
这已经是近一个月以来的第三个了
That's three more than I've ever lost in my entire career
到今年为止 我当了这么久医生
until this year.
一共失去了这三个母亲
Porca miseria.
他妈的
I-I got into O.B. to bring new life into this world,
我来这个科室是为了给这个世界带来新生命的
not to call time of death on mothers and... and babies.
而不是给母亲和孩子带来死亡的
I... I...
我 我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, it's okay.
没事的
N-No.
不不
It's not okay.
这怎么会没事
It's just... It's not.
一点都不好
She was 19.
她才19岁
She had placenta previa.
她胎盘前置
She was skipping her hospital checkups
她没有做医院提供的常规检查
because she was afraid.
因为她吓坏了
So she got here too late, and her mom...
所以她来这已经太晚了 她的妈妈
Because of COVID protocols,
因为新冠的相关规定
her mom couldn't come in with her, so...
她妈妈不能来陪她
she died alone.
所以她死的时候无依无靠
And her baby died alone.
她孩子也是
And now I have to go and tell her parents.
现在我还要去告诉她的父母
And after that, I'm gonna be alone.
宣布完死讯也不会有人陪我
Oh, I hate this.
我讨厌这样
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表