剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
- 难道不应该在屋顶跳舞吗 - 我们得把麦克风关了
- on a beautiful day? - Okay, we're shutting the music down.
你们想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想要
I want to let
让我的副队再试一试
my lieutenant try a little longer
劝他自己下来
to get him down.
小心点这个家伙
Watch out for this guy.
他看起来是疯疯癫癫的
He may look nuts,
但是他非常有感召力 而且很危险
but he's a charmer and he's dangerous.
吉布森会没事的
Oh. Gibson will be okay.
他也可迷人了
He's pretty charming himself.
约翰 拜托 站进来一点
John, please, just take a step back.
能量值已满 马上就到时间了
The energy is full. It's almost time.
约翰 拜托 你会受伤的
John, please. You're gonna get hurt.
这就是逃避的理由吗
Is that a good reason not to do something?
仅仅为了不受伤
So that you don't get hurt?
遇到危险 你就跑得远远的
You run away from danger.
约翰 我是消防员
John, I'm a firefighter.
我的工作就是冲进最危险的地方
My job is literally to run into danger.
但是你会逃离 真正的危险
But real danger... you run from.
这里的每个人都得到了和你一样的教训 杰克
Everyone here has learned the same lessons as you, Jack.
我的这些孩子们满身伤痕 孤零零地来到我这
All my children came to me so bruised and alone
受尽一生苦痛
from a lifetime of pain.
杰克 你眼中的神情
Brother Jack, you have the look in your eye
和我这些追随者们如出一辙
that so many of my followers do.
你渴望家庭
You crave family.
你渴望权利
You crave stewardship.
爱
Love.
我很好 老兄 我有很多人爱
I'm good, man. I have love.
你是一个孤儿
You're an orphan.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我也是一个孤儿
I'm an orphan, too.
这也是为什么 我建立了这个大家庭
That's why I built this family.
你不喜欢孤零零的 对吗 杰克
You don't like being alone, do you, Jack?
很恐怖吧
Scary, isn't it?
但是看看我这些孩子们
But look at my children.
看看他们现在有多么圆♥满♥
See how full they are.
约翰 退回来一点
John, please, just take one step back.
拜托
Please.
走一步就好
Just one.
我过去一步 前提是你和我谈谈
I'll take a step if you talk to me.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
告诉我你心里的想法 你孤单吗
Tell me about your heart. Are you lonely?
是的 有时候 会孤单
Yeah, some-- sometimes. Yeah.
你说得可太少了
I'm gonna need more than that.
好的 好吧
Okay, okay, okay!
我刚开始同居了
I-I just, uh -- I just moved in
和我的女友 还有她的儿子
with this -- this woman and her son,
她是很好 但是
and she's great, but...
但是你很害怕
But you're scared?
害怕敞开心扉 害怕感同身受
Scared to open up? Scared to feel?
害怕会失去
Scared to lose?
他们叫什么
What are their names?
伊娜和马库斯
Inara and Marcus.
你不能全心全意的去爱伊娜和马库斯 对吗
And you can't fully love Inara and Marcus, can you?
不 我可以的 我只是
No, I -- I can, I just...
我们都受到过情感上的伤害
We all have emotional injuries
使我们无法去爱
from our lives that prevent us from loving.
如果你斩断心中的恐惧
If you cut the fear from your heart,
你就可以爱他们了
you can love them.
我想让你看看 爱是什么样的
I want to show you what love looks like.
我想让你知道 无畏的感觉
I want you to know what fearlessness feels like.
不 不要
No, don't!
心愈坚韧 我终于从你的爱中解脱
* Higher, your love has set me free
我能实现全部梦想
* Now nothing's out of reach
高飞 再高飞
* Higher, higher
我夜以继日地奋力
* I run the days into the night
没了再多顾虑 随心所欲
* I feel my heart is going rogue here
但我也想就此顺然
* But I kinda love it
当然 我会顺遂内心
* Yeah, I will go
高飞
* Higher
我终于从你的爱中解脱
* Your love has set me free
我能实现全部梦想
* Now nothing's out of reach
高飞 再高飞
* Higher, higher
高飞
* Higher
我已坚不可摧 自♥由♥洒脱
* I'm stronger now, I'm free
我找回自我
* I'm who I wanna be
高飞 再高飞
* Higher, higher
这无关乎索取或给予
* This ain't no give or take, no
只因我已吃尽苦头
* I've learned from my mistakes, ohh
如今我已愈发坚强
* I'm so much stronger now
这无关乎索取或给予
* This ain't no give or take
只因我已吃尽苦头
* I've learned from my mistakes
如今我已愈发坚强
* I'm so much stronger now, ohh
你要干什么
What do you want?
对不起 米雷 但是我得问他几个问题
I'm sorry, Miller, but I got to ask him a few questions.
他有逮捕令
He's got warrants for --
蒙哥马利 咱们换个班
Montgomery, switch with me.
好
Yeah.
他会照顾你的
He'll take care of you.
先生 有报道称有可疑活动
Sir, there's been reports of suspicious activity coming --
你可以去格蕾·斯隆纪念医院找我们吗
Can you meet us at Grey-Sloan?
等我们给他做了评估再谈
Talk to him after we've got him assessed.
我们得走了
We got to go.
当然 没问题
Sure. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
可以让我和他一起走吗
Can I, uh, ride with him?
来吧 杰克
Join me, Brother Jack.
你俩在那熟络起来了吗
You two bond up there?
我们有很多相似之处
We got a lot in common.
格蕾·斯隆纪念医院 这里是19号♥消防署急救车
Grey-Sloan, this is Aid Car 19.
我们正向医院行驶 车上载有50岁男性
We're headed towards you with a 50-year-old male
伴有腹痛 可能有内出血
with abdominal pain, possible internal bleeding.
我们不都正内出血吗 只不过方式不同
Aren't we all bleeding internally, in many ways?
你不应该说话
You shouldn't talk.
你刚刚想死吗
Were you trying to die?
我是想飞起来
I was trying to fly.
但你肯定知道自己会掉下去
But you must have known that you were gonna fall.
但我没掉下去
But I didn't fall.
我跳起来了
I leapt.
为了那纯粹自♥由♥的一刻
And for that moment of pure freedom,
值了
it was worth it.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的背
Ugh, my back.
这位菜鸟需要抹点药水吗
Does probie need a little IcyHot?
得了吧
Alright.
等你救过的火跟我一样多时再说吧
Talk to me when you've had as many hot saves as me.
我们要跟他们一起共事 米勒
We have to work with them, Miller.
抬头不见低头见
Every day.
对 我知道
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I know that.
你也不能总板着一张脸
Well, then you need to fix your face.
你有没有想过 也许就是因为
Have you ever thought that the reason why things
我们不对他们板着脸
haven't changed for us is because we're so quick
一切才从未改变
to fix our faces?
事实就是这样 他们和我们 彼此需要
Well, it is what it is. They need us, we need them.
如果你不能跟他们一起工作
Look, if you can't work with them, just --
我可以跟他们一起工作
I can work with them just fine.
但也别指望我会对他们笑脸相迎
I just don't think I have to fix my face to do it.
蝙蝠侠也板着一副脸啊 也没人说啥
Nobody asks Batman to fix his face.
这么说你是蝙蝠侠了呗
I'm sorry. Are you Batman?
我就是嘛 这身衣服一穿 我们都是
Yeah. I am, in this uniform. We all are.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表