剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
今天休假是看一天新闻呢
Is today a glued‐to‐the‐news day off,
还是假装一切安好
or a pretend‐everything's‐fine day off?
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
那要不泡个泡泡浴 然后干饭
Okay, well, how about we start with a bubble bath,
然后继续干饭
then food, then more food?
干一炮如何
How about, um, sex?
我说的泡泡浴就是这个意思
Mm, that's what I meant by "bubble bath." Oh.
那咱们车边见咯
Uh, I'll ‐‐ I'll meet you at the car.
你晚点回家
You know, you delaying going home
也无法阻止卡瑞娜离开
is not gonna stop Carina from leaving.
我本来应该归心似箭 享受和她在一起的
I should be running home, wanting to soak up
最后每一分钟 但是
every last minute with her, but ‐‐
那样太糟糕了 我
It sucks. I ‐‐
作为一个最近刚刚和至爱之人
As someone who recently weathered a separation
分开过的人 我希望我可以说这样并没有很糟糕
from the one she loves, I wish I could say it won't suck,
但事实就是很操蛋
but...it will.
啊 真是正能量呢 谢谢
Ah, so inspiring. Thank you.
我一直在想啊 要是我直接求婚了
I keep thinking maybe I should just propose,
她是不是就不用走
and then she won't have to leave.
作为一个最近刚刚闪婚的人
Well, um, as someone who also r‐recently
我得说 这 这
got married super fast, I ‐‐ i‐it's not
并不能解决问题
the solution to your problems.
你们是天造地设的
You two are meant to be.
你 你会度过难关的
You've ‐‐ You'll get through this.
现在回家吧 去享受每一分一秒
Now, go home and soak up every minute.
一定要做到 我认真的
Make sure you soak it up. I'm serious. Yeah. Mm‐hmm.
嗨亲爱的 这里太可怕了
Hi, darling. It's a disaster here.
简直像是地狱一样 你什么时候来
It's like being in hell. When are you coming?
额 等不及了
Uh, can't wait.
你可以用你的美式智慧好好敲打敲打我们
Well, you can whip us into shape with your American learnings.
几点的航♥班♥
When is your flight?
今晚 我在打包行李呢
Tonight. I'm packing now.
你还没动手吧
You haven't started, have you?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
他肯定都来不及反应就被迷倒了
He won't know what hit him.
玛莎 不用
Oh. Uh, Marsha, don't.
让我来
I‐I can do that.
我已经快做完啦 而且我也得活动活动嘛
Oh, I'm almost done, and my body needs to move. Oh.
活动活动
It needs to move.
来呀宝贝
Come on, baby.
这是开舞会呢嘛
Are we having a dance party?
对啊 快来跳舞
Yeah! Yeah! Come join us!
这样嘛
Like this?
不错嘛
Okay!
去拿带去公园的东西吧
Hey, uh, go grab your stuff for the park.
我们要去公园吗
Oh, are we going to the park?
你不去 我去
Uh, you're not. I am.
他学校布置了鸡蛋保护装置实验
He's got some kind of egg‐drop project for school,
我要带他去
and I'm ‐‐ I'm gonna take him.
- 噢 你 - 嗯
Okay, you ‐‐ Yeah.
- 你愿意吗 - 当然啊
You feel up for that? Of course!
医生说我需要维生素D
My doctor even says I need more Vitamin D.
而且你们需要来之不易的二人世界
And you two need some well‐earned alone time.
来吧
Oh, all right.
咱们出发啦 杰克
Let's hit the road, Jack.
额 我说的不是杰克 是你
No, no. I mean, not Jack. You.
- 走啦 - 好 注意安全
Ah, here we go. Okay, be safe.
带上手♥机♥
And take your cellphone.
- 嗯 - 还有口罩
Yeah. Hey, masks!
嗯 知道
Yes, I know.
我吸取教训了
I learned my lesson.
好
Okay.
米歇尔要去西雅图中心参加抗♥议♥
Michelle's going to the protest at Seattle Center.
你想去吗
You want to go?
- 咱们应该去吗 - 嗯
Should we? Yeah.
也许我们可以
Maybe we could ‐‐
等等
Hold on.
沃伦
Warren.
你现在不应该在做手术吗
Aren't you supposed to be in surgery right now?
还要过几小时
I‐In a couple hours.
我现在在医院
Yeah, I'm, uh ‐‐ I'm at the hospital now.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 嗯 我
Yeah, yeah. I, um ‐‐
米兰达来不了了
Yeah, Miranda couldn't make it.
她突然要做手术
She, uh ‐‐ She had a last‐minute surgery,
我跟她说我没事的
and I‐I told her I'd be fine.
嗯
Okay.
他想人陪
He wants company.
你希望我们去医院么 沃伦
Hey, uh, y‐you want me to come to the hospital, Warren?
不 不用兄弟 那也太傻了
No, no, man. That ‐‐ That'd be silly.
别这样 我明白的
Because, look, I‐I get it.
我当初做手术也很紧张
I was nervous when, uh, I had my surgery,
而且那还不是跟小♥弟♥弟♥有关的手术呢
and they weren't going anywhere near my cojones.
我们本来是要去参加抗♥议♥的
Look, we're supposed to hit this protest,
不过我能来
but I can, uh, come through.
不用不用了兄弟
No, no, no, no. Come on, man.
抗♥议♥更重要
That's more important, right?
我没事的
I'm good.
那里会冷吗
Is it gonna be cold there?
还好
So‐so.
我得带件夹克晚上穿
Ah, I need to bring jackets for the night.
你不需要泳衣咯
I guess you don't need a bathing suit?
可惜我不是去度假的
Unfortunately, it's not a vacation.
估计都没机会离开医院吧
I probably won't ever leave the hospital.
今晚 抗♥议♥者
Protesters spill onto
涌上街头
the streets of our city tonight.
当局呼吁
Authorities are calling...
我在想我爸爸看到这事会作何感想
I keep wondering what my dad is thinking, watching this.
当初人们为了同性婚姻抗♥议♥时
When people were protesting for gay marriage,
他说 人就是不懂得知足于已有的权利
he said, "People just can't be happy with what they've got."
估计就是因此我现在还没跟出柜吧
It's probably why I still haven't come out to him.
我妈妈回去找他了
My mom went back to him.
- 啥时候 - 几个月前
When? Couple months ago.
疫情爆发 她就搬了回去
COVID hit, and she moved back in.
干嘛才说啊
Why didn't you tell me before?
因为一想到这件事就让我难过
Because I've been trying really hard not to think about it. Mm‐hmm.
不过现在你也要去隔离了
But now that you're about to go into lockdown,
我一直在想她被困在家里
I just keep picturing her trapped,
到处轻手轻脚走动
tiptoeing around the house,
躲着不想跟我爸爸共处一室的样子
trying to avoid being in the same room with him
或者是故意摔门制♥造♥噪音
or closing a door too loudly
或者给他的咖啡多加奶
or putting too much milk in his coffee.
我明白 宝贝 没事的
I know, baby. It's okay.
跟我们说过的一样 速战速决
No, in and out, just like we said.
嗯 是这样 我
Yeah, well, look, I, uh ‐‐
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
我也爱你
I, uh ‐‐ I love you, too.
放心去拯救生命吧
Uh, look, go ‐‐ go save some lives, all right?
我没事的
I'm good.
好了 你得填一下这张表
Okay, I need you to fill out this form.
就是安全程序和
It's just a standard safety and ‐‐
我知道表
Oh, I know all about the forms.
我
I'm, uh ‐‐
我其实也是外科医生
I'm actually a surgeon.
那好 医生是最听话的病人
Oh, good. Surgeons make the best patients.
晚点有人来接你么
Do you have someone to come pick you up later today?
我妻子会来
Uh, yeah, my wife will be here.
她 她也是医生
She's a ‐‐ She's a doctor, too.
她正在做手术呢
You know, she got stuck in surgery.
哇 医生世家啊
Oh, wow. Whole family of doctors.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表