剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他特意称我们的关系为朋友
He goes out of his way to refer to us as friends.
友达以上 恋人未满的那种
Like, more than is normal in conversation.
比如 嘿 伙计 就是来看看你
Like, "Hey, bud. Just checking in on ya."
嘿 伙计 你好吗
"Hey, pal. How you doin'?"
嘿 朋友
- Oh. - "Hey, friend.
要不要去跑个步啊
Do you want to go on a run?"
也许他是在暗示
Well, maybe he's dropping a hint.
没错
Yeah.
暗示自己有多喜欢做朋友
A hint about how much he loves being friends.
或者
Or...
他想跟你做疫情床伴
he wants to be pandemic sex friends.
这就有点夸张了
Well, that's kind of a reach.
对吧 不是啊 你想 他一直在试探你
Yea... No! Look, he tests all the time.
你俩床上合得来
You know you two are good at the sex.
而且
And then, like...
他就是疫情期间
Yeah, he's the perfect candidate
床伴最佳人选
for a COVID-friendly... mrrgh.
搞一起吧
Just making out.
我不需 我不知道
I-I don't need... I don't know!
不管是什么关系 我都不想要
Whatever that is, I don't want it.
你会喜欢的
You'd love it!
19号♥消防车和19号♥云梯车出火警
Engine 19 and Ladder 19 requested to fire
地址是双L溜冰场
reported at Double-L Ice Rink.
我就是觉得你
Look, I just think that you...
我不需要疫情床伴
I don't need a pandemic sex buddy.
信我 你需要的
Trust me... you do.
要是能在不感染病毒的前提下
If I could get some disease-free dopamine
好好爽一回 那我肯定答应
from someone, I would.
别抗拒了 亲
Just get yours, baby.
别再说了
Please don't ever say that again.
怎么了 我本来 打算给你带一块的
What? I was gonna... I was gonna bring one to you.
不 你没这打算
No, you weren't.
恩 没有
No, I wasn't.
不是吧你们
Oh, come on, people.
苹果馅儿的
Apple?!
麻烦快点
Please hurry.
他在这边
He's out there!
它要抓住他了
It's gonna get him!
什么东西抓他
What is?
司机人呢
Where's the driver?
来这边
Come this way.
司机是我老公
It's my husband!
他摔下来了
He fell off!
救命
Help!
救命
Help, please!
我试过救他
I tried to get to him,
但那玩意儿到处乱转
but that thing's moving around like crazy!
好的 交给我们 我们接受过相关培训
Okay, we've got this. We've trained for this.
咱接受过吗
We have?
苏利文 一会儿我们把这着火的玩意弄出来
Sullivan, we're bringing the stokes out.
除非万不得已 不要再移♥动♥他了
Don't move him again unless you absolutely have to.
首要目的是把人救出来
Job one is to get him off there.
然后再处理那个着火的机器人
Then we'll deal with the flaming robot.
罗伊德 亲爱的 他们来救你了
Lloyd, honey, they're coming for you!
女士 麻烦戴上口罩
Ma'am, can you put this mask on?
我告诉过他不要拿它出来
I told him not to take it out.
这个场馆还没对外开放呢
We aren't even open for skaters.
冰面用不上
The ice doesn't need it.
但他固执己见
But he's set in his ways.
一天不干点活儿他就不舒坦
He can't get through the day without doing his laps.
开车的时候他可能是大意了
I think he zones out when he's on there.
女士 打断一下 我们需要更多信息
Ma'am? Ma'am, I'm sorry. We need more info.
那个机器就这么着火了
So, the... the machine just combusted?
那时候我正在喷玻璃
Um, I was spraying the glass when I looked up
然后就听见他啊的一声
and I heard him make this little "Aaah!"
然后我抬头一看 就看见一个火球
And I looked up, and there was just this fireball.
然后我喊 下来 罗伊德
And I yelled, "Get down, Lloyd, for cripes' sake!"
然后他就跳下来了
And then he just jumped off.
我应该先让他踩刹车的
I-I think I should have told him to hit the brake first.
这车是烧汽油的吗
Is it gas-powered?
电动车
Battery.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
这车是电动的 所以不能用水
It's electric, so water is out.
它这么横冲直撞的 在冰上处理它
It's erratic as hell, so I'm not gonna risk
很可能会受伤 我不可能冒这个险
anyone getting hurt by fighting it on the ice.
我们只要 等它一靠近 就用
We'll just... We'll hit it with the CO2 extinguishers
- 二氧化碳灭火器喷 - 不行 没用的
- whenever it gets close. - No, that won't do it.
我知道 我们只能等它
I know, but we're basically waiting for it
自己燃尽 然后再看有什么能做的
to burn itself out, and maybe we can help it along.
好吧
Okay.
他们就来
They're coming.
快点 动作快点
Come on, come on. We gotta move.
一步步踩保持重心 蒙哥马利
One foot in front of the other, Montgomery.
- 好的 - 一步步踩实了
- Okay. - One foot in front of the other.
糟了
Oh, crap!
- 嘿 还好吗 - 没事
- Hey, you good? - I'm good, yep!
我没事
I'm good, I'm good!
别担心
Don't worry about me!
快点
Come on.
- 搞的定吗 - 可以
- You got it? - Yeah.
嘿 这位是罗伊德
Hey, guys, this is Lloyd.
- 嘿 罗伊德 - 它着火了
- Hey, Lloyd! - It's on fire!
恩 看到了
Yeah, we noticed.
为啥是我来干这活儿呢
Why am I the one doing this job?! Oh.
尽量别动 好吗 罗伊德
- Stay as still as you can, okay, Lloyd? - Oh!
我们会救你出去的 罗伊德
We're gonna get you out of here, Lloyd.
- 好的 - 抱歉 罗伊德
- Okay. - Sorry, Lloyd.
好 赶紧把他滑进去
Okay, slide him under. Slide him under.
快 我们要快点
Come on, we gotta go faster!
快 再快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
把固定扣拿出来
Get the clip out.
把他弄上去 1 2 3
Get him under. Two, three!
抱歉 罗伊德
Sorry. Sorry, Lloyd. Sorry.
- 你们看见没 - 看见了 我们看见了
- Do you see it?! - Yeah, we see it! We see it!
罗伊德 你是从2米高的那玩意摔下来的吗
What was that... 6, 7 feet you fell from, Lloyd?
不 我像傻子一样跳下来的
No, I jumped like a dummy.
不 我觉得是个正确决定
Nah, I think that was a good call.
没事的 罗伊德 马上就好
It's okay, Lloyd. Give me one second.
- 各位 - 还有一条带子
- Um, guys? - Just one more strap.
我们真的该走了
We really gotta go-o-o.
肯定是液压机液体
The hydraulic fluid must
- 着火了 - 知道了
- have caught fire. - Got it!
肯定是我装太满了 因为我就是个白♥痴♥
I must have overfilled the reservoir because I'm an idiot!
- 准备好了吗 - 天啊 我就是个白♥痴♥
- Ready? - God, I'm an idiot!
罗伊德 负能量现在帮不上任何忙
Lloyd, this negativity's not helping anybody right now.
红灯警报 各位 快走
Red lights and sirens, people. Let's move.
快点 再快点
Come on, come on, come on!
继续
Go!
快快快 它又要转回来了
Hurry, hurry, hurry! It's coming back around!
罗伊德 小心
Lloyd! Watch out!
快快快 关门
Fast, fast, fast, fast. Come on, get the door.
- 快点 - 跟上
- Come on. - Keep it up.
快
Go.
这下我们要赔大了
This is gonna cost us a fortune!
卡特勒 看看他的伤
Cutler, take a look at his injuries.
我们现在要解决那个燃烧的扫雪机
Hey, we need to take care of that flaming snowplow.
女士 你有梯子吗
Ma'am, do you have any ladders?
有维修用的几个
Uh... Uh, we have the ones we use for maintenance.
吉布森 休斯 你们去冰场门外
Gibson, Hughes, I want you on the ladders
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表