剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
这些应该平行放成两排
Okay, you should put them in two parallel lines
- 从这边一直放到那边 - 我这里有
- from here all the way to there. - Yeah, I got it right here.
好吧 我知道你爱她 不过她真的要指导我们
Alright, I know you love her, but does she have to tell us
在自己的地盘上放路障吗
where to put cones in our own house?
如果我说她 那就是不支持她工作
If I say it, I'm an unsupportive girlfriend.
好吧 医生1号♥和医生2号♥
Alright, hey, doctor number one, doctor number two...
怎么疏导群众我们还是知道的
We can figure out how to direct traffic.
你知道雾化的唾液能传播多远吗
Do you know how far aerosolized saliva droplets can travel?
你知道火灾是怎么引起的吗
Do you know what causes a fire hazard?
我两者都知道 有奖励吗
And what do I win for knowing both?
安全起见 你可以这样安排
Okay. Arrange them how you must for safety,
但是这些路障之间至少应该留出两米的距离
but the cones should be at least two meters apart.
同样是为了安全起见
Also for safety.
有个医学博士在身边真好
You know, it's pretty nice having another M.D. around.
相信很快你就能取代我 成为唠叨老爸了
Maybe they'll start calling you "Dad" instead of me.
小特 我在网上买♥♥菜 马上要下买♥♥单了
Hey, Trav, I'm placing the grocery order in a minute.
- 你需要 - 慢着慢着
- Do you st... - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 天啊 行吧 - 没事
- God, fine. Whatever. - Okay.
你还需要鱼露吗
Do you still need fish sauce?
不用 我之前藏了一瓶 刚刚找到了
No. I found the extra bottle that I hid for myself.
那你会不会碰巧也找到了几磅面粉呢
Uh, did you also happen to find a couple of pounds of flour?
- 因为到处都断货了 - 去我床底下找找
- 'Cause everywhere is out. - Yeah, check under my bed.
认真的吗
Seriously?
当然不 傻妞子
No, you weirdo.
我又不知道
Look, I don't know.
真高兴你们俩关系又回归正常了
Ah, I'm glad you two are back to being you two.
我刚感觉火星差点要撞地球了
I felt the Earth tilt off its axis for a second there.
对了 很抱歉我之前
Hey, um, I'm sorry if I was harsh
在让你放手的问题上太苛刻了
about the "letting it go" thing.
这样对你来说不太公平
That wasn't really fair...
不 挺公平的
No, it... it was fair.
你说得对
And you were right.
我准备好了
And... I'm ready.
- 是吗 - 对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我觉得 我已经准备好重新约会了
I... I think I'm actually ready to move on.
你有喜欢的人了
Oh. Did you meet somebody?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我只是做好准备了吧
I'm... just... ready to, I guess.
咱们俩都一样 老兄
Well, you and me both, dude.
我们的消防员卡特勒
Okay, so, at the front of the garage
会站在车♥库♥最前面
will be firefighter Cutler.
车开进来以后 他是
He will be the first point of contact
第一位联络人
for our drive-thru patients.
然后车会尽量往前开
Then the cars will drive as far forward as possible
开到测试员那里
and land at one of our testers.
卡瑞纳 我们应该限制开进来的汽车的数量
Carina, we should limit the number of cars
减少一氧化碳的排放量
in here at a time to limit carbon monoxide.
那就让他们把车停熄火好了
Then they can turn their cars off.
我们得提高效率
We need to be efficient.
哟
oh!
你很害怕你女朋友啊
You are scared of your girlfriend.
害怕 不会 我有点担心惹她生气倒是真的
Scared? No. Afraid I might have pissed her off, maybe.
大家早上好 我是卡瑞纳·德鲁卡医生 这位是
Good morning, everyone. I'm Dr. Carina DeLuca and this...
米歇尔
Miche... Michelle?
- 普利玛 - 嗨
- Prima! - Hi!
你来 是来做检测的吗
What are you... Are you here to test?
对 我爸妈都在车里 正排队呢
Yeah, Mami and Papi are in the line, in the car.
我就是先进来 给你提个醒
I just... I came in to warn you.
这样啊
Right.
所以 谁是罗伯特
So, um, which one's Robert?
我明白了 你带着目的来的
Oh, I see. You have a hidden agenda.
普利玛 你从四月开始每周日都来参加我们的烧烤聚会
Prima, you have been coming to our barbecues every Sunday since April,
可一次都没见你带着男人过来
and not once have you brought your man.
你室友反而比他先出现
I met your roommate before I met him.
对了 她还在和那个意大利男生约会吗
P.S., is she still dating the Italian?
- 她人那么好看 - 那啥
- Because she's cute... - Okay. You know what?
对了 玛莎最近怎么样
Hey, how's Marsha doing?
还是老样子
Yeah, n-no change.
这让我有点生气 所有那些人
You know, it kind of pisses me off, all these people,
就是那些拒绝戴口罩的人
you know, who refuse to wear masks.
然后我一想
And then I remember that, uh,
玛莎就是这些人之一
Marsha's actually one of those people.
- 我恨死新冠了 - 是呀
- God, I hate COVID. - Yeah.
但愿她能挺过来吧
I just hope she pulls through.
我们今天接到了很多电♥话♥
And that we get lots of calls today.
整个城市的人都在捅鼻孔
Well, who needs calls when we have
怎么还会有这么多人报♥警♥
a whole city of nostrils to swab?
告诉我 我们这个秩序井然的小圈子
Remind me, why are we letting
为什么要对半个社区的人敞开大门
half our neighborhood into our well-maintained bubble?
现在疫情这么肆虐
Well, we're in the middle of a pandemic,
我们又是急救人员
and we're first responders,
用这种方式帮助社区不是很好吗
and it's a way to help our community.
这种方式等于把携带细菌病毒的人引狼入室
Or it's a way to let gross, germy people into our bubble.
怎么
What the...
发生什么事了
What happened?
是玛莎的儿子 他动用了自己的委托权
Oh. Marsha's son, he enacted his power of attorney.
他们 他们今天要给她摘呼吸机
They're... They're taking her off her vent today.
长官
Sir.
不用紧张
At ease.
米勒 能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, Miller, could we have a word?
当然
Uh, yeah.
休斯就不用了 你可以留下
Oh, no, Hughes, you can stay.
您知道我的名字
You know my name.
我上次来检查的时候你哭鼻子了
You cried at me during an inspection.
你觉得我能忘吗
You think I could forget that?
对了 米勒 你知道
Uh, so, Miller, did you know
我们市政♥府♥在提拔了有史以来第一个黑人营长之后
that our own union once sued the city
被我们自己对工会起诉了吗
after they promoted the first Black battalion chief?
他们认为这是对比他更有资格的
They thought it was discrimination
那些白人同行的歧视
against his white, "more qualified" peers.
你知道最后怎么了吗
You know what happened?
他们败诉了
They lost?
经过了几年的诉讼
After years of litigation.
你反对这场诉讼
You disagree with the lawsuit.
对 这引发了很多争吵和不团结
Yes, it's loud and divisive
造成警民关系的不信任和紧张
and creates further mistrust and tension.
我们的社区不应该质疑
Our communities do not need to be questioning
在疫情期间应该求助于谁
who they can turn to in the middle of a pandemic.
应该让他们感到安全
They should feel safe.
我也想让他们感到安全 但是疫情
I want them to feel safe, sir, pandem...
那就不要让他们质疑 本该帮助他们的人
Then don't make them mistrust the very people
帮不了他们
who are supposed to help them.
他们应该有这种质疑 长官
- They should mistrust them, sir. - Okay.
那你告诉我 除了报♥警♥
What would you have your own family do
你会让自己的家人怎么做
instead of calling the cops?
社区干预 社会服务
Community intervention, social services,
- 事态降级 - 所有这些
- de-escalation... - All those things...
都需要急救人员的密切配合
They require the cooperation of first responders.
听着 我的意思不是一切无需改变
Now, look, I'm not saying that things don't need to change.
而是 怎样让改变发生才至关重要
I'm just saying that how you force change, it matters.
你的意思就是 照章办事了
You're saying play the game.
我得走了
Uh, I got to go.
很高兴见到你们二位
It's good seeing you both.
好的
Sir.
好的
Sir.
玛雅 外面还有病人
Maya, we have patients.
有人照顾他们 好吗
And they are being taken care of, okay?
你对每个人都很暴躁
You are snapping at everyone.
我觉得压力好大
And I get being stressed.
我理解 也许你还没走出悲痛
I get if it's even residual grief.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表