剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
搭梯子上去
at the door outside the ice.
一旦它靠近就用二氧化碳灭火器喷它
Hit it with the CO2 whenever it gets close.
- 我们这就去 休斯 - 去吧
- We on it. Hughes? - Yeah.
等下
Hold on one s...
玛雅呢
Uh... where is Maya?
出警去了
Yeah, they're out on call.
你没事吧
You okay?
我刚把辞呈交给了你妻子
I just gave my resignation to your wife
因为我要回意大利
because I have to go back to Italy.
她给你贝莉表情了吗
Did she "Bailey" you?
- 什么 - 就是这样
- What? - You know, the, um...
没有
No.
你学得真像
You did that very well, but...
当然 我见过好几次了
Yeah, well, I've seen it a few times.
她有为难你吗
Was she mean, though?
没有 正好相反
No. Quite the opposite.
她很和善并且表示支持
She was so lovely and supportive.
她还哭了 把我也搞哭了
She even cried, which made me cry, and...
所以没有为难我
Yeah, no.
这么说你要回保罗·卡尔维诺医院了
Yeah, so, uh, you're going back to Paolo Calvino, huh?
是的
Yes.
我在那实习的
Where I did my residency.
我朋友加布里埃拉已经去了
My friend Gabriella is already there.
太难受了 本
Uh... it's so bad, Ben.
看到我的国家沦落如此境地
Seeing my country like that is, um...
我
I...
最开始知道意大利北部新冠爆发时
I had this feeling when we were first learning
我就有这种想法
about how northern Italy was hit with the virus
觉得我需要回去
that I needed to be back.
为了履行我的誓言 你懂吗
That... That pull to fulfill my oath, you know?
我懂你的意思
Yeah, yeah. Loo... I mean, look,
我在加州大学洛杉矶分校实习的
I started my residency down in Los Angeles at UCLA,
实习第一天 值班医生说
and... and the first day, the attending on call said,
别害死人就行
"J-J-Just don't kill anybody." You know?
不像韦伯在格蕾斯隆医院
It's not quite the nuanced speech that Webber gives
给实习生的那种细致入微的讲话 但是
to the interns at Grey-Sloan, but, you know,
还是很有效的
it was still effective, and...
虽然西雅图是我的故乡和归属
I mean, look, even though Seattle's my home and my heart,
但加州大学洛杉矶分校永远是我作为医师的诞生地
UCLA will always be my, you know, birthplace as a physician.
是啊 虽然意大利不再有家的感觉
Yeah. I-Italy doesn't feel like home anymore,
但看到我的国家陷入危机
but seeing my country in crisis, it...
我很久没有这种
I haven't felt this kind of a pull
想回去的感觉 眼睁睁看着却无能为力
to go back in so long, and it's torture
让我倍感折磨
watching a situation you can't help.
如果这样说能让你好受点
Hey, if I... if it makes you feel any better, um,
我对这个国家也有同样的感觉 所以我在这
I feel the same way about this country, and I'm here.
没错 我的意思是
Right. I mean...
- 有人吗 - 帮帮忙
- Hello? Hello? - Hello? Help!
等下
Just a second.
这里有防护罩 戴上
Uh, you know, there's face shields over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么事需要我帮忙
There something I can help you with?
- 有 - 你好
- Yeah. - Hi.
那天你把安全座椅放在我们的车里
You put the car seats in our car the other day...
我们是南希和韦恩
Nancy and Wayne. Wayne.
对 想起来了 南希
Ri-Right, right, right. Hi, Nancy.
安全座椅有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with the car seat?
还是
Is there...
我们住在一个街区外
Okay, yeah, we live a block away,
她有点腹痛 所以我们出来走动一下
and she was feeling crampy, so we went for a walk.
但我们刚经过
And just as we were passing by...
问题就是 要生了
T-T-That's, uh... That happened.
要生了
This... It's happening.
- 我的羊水破了 - 好吧
- My water broke! - All right.
你去把医护服拿过来
Why don't you grab the gowns over there?
好吧 进来 别担心 会没事的
Okay, come on in. It's okay. Come on in. It's gonna be all right.
好的
Okay.
19号♥救援车呼叫调度中心
Dispatch from Aid Car 19,
任务完成 返回营房♥中
complete and returning to quarters.
能帮我看下手♥机♥吗
Can you check my phone right quick, please?
好
Yeah.
有一条康多拉发来的短♥信♥
You have a text from "Condola."
今天过得怎么样
"How's your day going?"
没我妈的信息吗
Nothing from my mom?
没有
No.
谁是康多拉
Who's Condola?
她是我的律师
She's, uh, my lawyer.
炮♥友♥那种吗
Lawyer with benefits?
只是我的律师
Mm... Just my lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
我把布鲁交给了新保姆
I left Pru with a new sitter.
然后呢
Okay.
我不知道我妈会不会
And, uh, I don't know if my mom will...
- 不知道布鲁会不会 - 好了 等下
- I don't know if Pru will... - Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
新保姆是你妈
This new sitter is your mom?
- 对 - 你要知道你妈
- Yeah. - You realize your mom
以前照顾过孩子
has taken care of kids before.
但不是我的孩子
Not my baby.
米勒 赫雷拉 你们在哪
Miller, Herrera, where are you?
回去的路上 怎么了
We're on our way. What's up?
我们这有个破水情况
Uh, we have a, uh, broken water situation.
你是说水管爆了
Like, pipes bursting?
没错 如果你说的水管
Uh, yes, if by "pipes" you mean
指的是女人的生殖系统
"a woman's reproductive system."
懂了 收到 马上回来
Gotcha. Copy. Heading back now.
放在这上面
Set it up here.
毕夏普 怎么样
Hey, Bishop. Are you good?
现场已被控制
Yeah, pretty contained scene.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我们觉得是液压机液体着火了
Uh, we think the hydraulic fluid caught fire.
导致什么卡住了
The fire jammed something.
我们会监控着 等它燃烧殆尽
We're gonna monitor it until it burns out.
我们会告诉调度中心不用再派人来了
We'll let dispatch know not to send anyone else.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么问题吗 队长
Is there a problem, Captain?
没有 一点问题都没有
No, no. No problem at all.
一切尽在掌控中 苏利文
We got it under control, Sullivan.
- 谢谢各位 - 不客气
- Thanks, guys. - Yeah.
你确定吗 我来帮忙的
Are you sure? I'm here to help.
说了让你等着用二氧化碳灭火器
I told you to wait with the CO2.
感觉没什么用 队长 我
Well, it's kinda useless, Captain. I, uh...
回到你的岗位 苏利文
Back to your post, Sullivan.
他们来这干什么
What are they doing here?
常规而已
Standard.
不是你的问题 回你的岗位
Not your problem. Back to your post.
- 我只是看见 - 沙利文 我们是职位互换了吗
- Well, I was just see... - Sullivan, are we regressing?
目前我们跟警局的关系有点紧张
Hey, things are kind of tense with PD right now.
我只是想帮忙 仅此而已
All I'm trying to do is help, that's all.
我非常了解这些人
I know these guys pretty well.
我也很了解他们
Yeah, I know them pretty well, too.
那你去意大利后谁来掌管19号♥消防署
Hey, uh, who's taking over 19 when you go to Italy?
安迪告诉你的吗
Did Andy tell you that?
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
我只是想让你知道
Well, I'm just letting you know,
我会尽我所能支持你
I'm here to support anywhere I can.
谢谢 苏利文
Thank you, Sullivan.
现在 我需要你防止火势蔓延
Right now, I need your support containing that fire.
收到
Copy that.
挺讽刺的 不是吗
It is ironic, isn't it?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表