剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, my Lord! Is that smoke?
我的天 那是烟吗
Is our house on fire?!
我们的房♥子着火了吗
It's about to be.
就快了
Yeah. We got to get out of here now!
我们得马上离开这里
Grab your girdles, girls! Let's go!
抓紧你们的腰带 姑娘们 快走吧
Okay. The chicken.
好的 鸡
You can leave the chicken.
你可以把鸡留下
Just calmly.
冷静点儿
Don't run, please, in the heels. Please don't run.
不要穿着高跟鞋跑 不要跑
Seattle Fire!
西雅图消防局
Oh, wait. I saw Emmett at the station this morning.
等等 今天早上我在署里看见埃米特了
Was that weird, or...?
是不是很奇怪 还是
No, it was... It was actually...
不 实际上
Okay, yeah, it was painfully awkward.
好吧 是巨尴尬
Yeah, you know.
是啊 你懂得
...you did force him out of the closet,
是你逼他出柜的
and then you rejected him when he told you he loved you.
当他告诉你他爱你时 你拒绝了他
Seattle Fire! We need to check your apartment!
西雅图消防局 我们需要检查你们的公♥寓♥
Okay, number one, for the record,
首先 我郑重声明
I didn't force any...
我没有强迫任何人
Oh, my God. What?
天啊 什么
I was sleeping with my dad.
我和我爸上♥床♥了
Emmett was my dad.
埃米特就是我爸爸
Oh, yeah. Yeah. That totally tracks, actually.
是的 是的 这完全符合逻辑
But you know what? Whatever.
但你知道吗 管他呢
It happens to all of us, right?
我们每个人都会这样 对吧
At some point, you know?
在某些时候 你知道吗
Like Henry Cosgrove... He was my dad.
就像亨利·科斯格罗夫 他就是我爸爸
The circus guy? Seattle Fire!
马戏团那人吗 西雅图消防局
Yeah, he was a workaholic. He was always broke.
是啊 他是个工作狂 他总是身无分文
I never saw him, except for at like 5:00 a.m.,
我从没见过他 除了早上5点
when he was, you know, making me breakfast,
当他给我做早餐的时候
all bleary-eyed and...
睡眼惺忪的
So, like all your ex-boyfriends?
跟你所有的前男友们一样
Excuse me. Jackson was not broke.
你说什么 杰克逊可没破产
Dispatch, this is Engine 19, requesting Ladder 19.
呼叫中心 这里是19号♥机 请求19号♥梯
Gibson, Ladder 19 is four blocks away.
吉布森 19号♥梯在四个街区之外
Copy. We have a possible electric fire.
收到 我们可能遇到了电路起火
We're not seeing any flames, so it's likely in the walls.
我们没有看到任何火焰 所以很可能是在墙上
We're starting evac.
我们开始干扰撤离
I can't believe they brought in Dixon.
真不敢相信他们把迪克森带来了
How does he have any credibility?
他有什么可信度
The man is a cockroach. I swear he won't die.
那人是个蟑螂 我发誓他不会死
So, Carina moved in.
所以 卡特里娜搬进来了
This morning, she... She made me French toast.
今天早上 她给我做了法式吐司
And... And I know.
我知道
"How nice." "What a lovely gesture."
多美好 多可爱的姿态啊
My super, super hot Italian girlfriend
我超级超级性感的意大利女友
got up early to make me this gourmet breakfast,
清早起来为我做了一顿美味的早餐
and I sat there nearly breaking out in hives
而我坐在那几乎要爆发荨麻疹
because it was so... It was so nice.
因为实在是太好了
I mean, too nice?
怎么能这么美好
I-I kept looking around my apartment
环顾我的公♥寓♥
at her things on my bookshelves and her vagina art...
书架上摆着她的书还有她的阴♥道♥模具
Vagina art?
阴♥道♥模具
...and her bras drying in my bathroom,
还有我的浴室挂着她的内衣
and I was like, "Is this my life now?"
我就像 难道这就是我现在的生活吗
I mean, I'm... I'm allergic to monogamy,
我对一夫一妻制过敏
and I moved in with my girlfriend during a pandemic,
而我却在世界传染病流行期间跟我女朋友同居了
and there's something wrong with me
我肯定不正常
because she's perfect and I want to be with her.
因为她那么完美 我想跟她在一起
I want to live with her.
想和她住一起
But it's like my body has this security system
但我的身体的安全系统
that goes off at all the wrong times.
却在所有错误的时间掉线
It's like my wiring is faulty.
就好像我的线路出故障了
Or maybe it's just that Carina
或者也许是因为卡特里娜阳光可爱
is light and lovely and I'm not.
而我却不是
I mean, I'm dark as hell and messy,
我无比阴暗肮脏
and I-I just need to be able to call
当我因为阴♥道♥模具和法式面包抓狂的时候
my equally dark and messy best friend
我只是需要找
when I'm freaking out over vagina art and French toast,
跟我一样阴暗肮脏的闺蜜聊聊
and I can't.
但我却不知道找谁
You can call me. Can I?
你可以找我 可以吗
I mean, your entire world crumbled a few weeks ago,
几周前你的整个世界都崩塌了
and I heard about it from Gibson.
我听吉普森说过了
Gibson, Ladder 19 on scene. Update?
吉普森 19号♥云梯车到达现场 情况如何
Smoke on the fifth floor.
5楼有烟
We're evacuating all units now,
我们正在逐步向下
working our way down.
疏散所有人员
On empty stomachs.
什么也没吃
Copy.
收到
Seriously?
不是吧
Do what you gotta do.
该怎么做就怎么做
Ooh, damn!
真是猛
Guess that'll teach 'em to park in front of a fire hydrant.
这下那些人就能长点记性不要把车停在消防栓旁
Send tweet.
发送到推特上
Step back, guys. Give them room.
请大家退后 让消防员好做事
This is ridiculous! There is no fire!
太荒唐了 根本没有着火
We're trying to make sure it stays that way!
这正是我们最后要达到的目的
Excuse me!
等一下
Excuse me, Mr. Firefighter Man.
等一下 消防员先生
Ruby Red Slippers! Oh!
露比·红拖鞋
Sorry, I'm a big fan. Hi. Are you okay?
我是你的忠实粉丝 你好 没事吧
Yes, I'm fine, but my sisters haven't come out yet.
我没事 但我的姐妹还没出来
They went back in for their valuables,
她们回去拿贵重物品了
and I haven't seen them since.
但是到现在还没出来
We're gonna get everyone out. I got you.
我们会把所有人救出来 别担心
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好 谢谢 非常感谢
Montgomery, Hughes, continue with evac.
蒙哥马利 休斯继续疏散人员
Herrera, Cutler, get water to the fifth floor
赫雷拉 卡特勒把水管送到5楼
so it's ready to go when Miller and Gibson find fire.
一旦米勒和吉普森找到火源就马上喷水
Fifth floor's clear of civilians.
5楼公民已全部疏散完毕
Checking for hot spots. I think we're close.
正在检查潜在火点 估计快了
Copy. Hose is on its way up.
收到 水管马上就到
You know, they're not a rescue case.
她们不需要救援
Who? The queens?
谁 那些女王们
No, Inara, Marcus.
不 伊娜拉 马库斯
Oh, yeah, man. They're cool.
对 他们人不错
Yeah, I know they're cool, but they're not, like, charity.
我知道他们人是不错 但我不是在搞慈善
You know, I-I care about them.
我很关心他们
Dude. I know.
兄弟 我懂
Okay.
好了
Oh, y-you.
你
Y-You are a lying, manipulative con man.
你就是个爱说谎 喜欢操纵别人的骗子
Sure, make me the villain, if that's what you need to do,
没问题 如果你这样想 那我就是恶人
but I'm not the one who stole drugs.
但偷药的人不是我
Oh, but you are the one
但企图掩盖真♥相♥的人
who tried to cover it up.
就是你
And you got rewarded with a new job with SPD?
还在作为奖励一样的得到了西雅图警局的工作
Oh, it's practically a demotion.
这基本算是降职
Let's not get too indignant, Warren.
别太在意了 沃伦
Of all the entitled pieces...
那么多地方
Look, Sullivan is going down. Let him.
如果沙利文不行了 就让他去
But don't take all of 19 down, too.
别把整个19号♥消防所也拉下水
No, no, no, no, no. You... You know what?
不 你要搞清楚
This is our house.
这是我们的消防站
Okay, you don't get to come in here and talk about 19
你没资格大摇大摆地走进来
like you're part of the family.
说得好像你是我们中的一员
Warren...
沃伦
one of these days, you're gonna realize
总有一天 你会意识到
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表