剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
He came back with
他带回来了
13 different brands and sizes of pads.
13中不同品牌不同大小的卫生巾
And then he sat me down
然后他让我坐下
and explained what was happening to my body.
跟我解释了我身体的变化
He didn't judge me or act disgusted.
他没有批判我 或者感觉很恶心
But he cried.
但是他哭了
He cried through the entire thing.
整个过过程一直在哭
I always remembered those tears
我永远记得那些泪水
streaming down his cheeks.
从他的两颊滚落
And all this time, I thought he was just sad
一直以来 我以为他只是难过
that his little girl was growing up.
他的小姑娘长大了
Until just now.
直到现在
I realized he was crying
我才意识到
because he knew my mother was out there somewhere,
他哭是因为我妈妈在别的地方
choosing not to be my mother.
选择了不再当我的妈妈
He came to get me.
他去找过我
When 9/11 happened.
911事件的时候
I guess you were about 12.
大概就是你12岁的时候把
He came to New York to help firefighters.
他去纽约帮那边的消防员
He showed up on my cousin's doorstep one night
有天晚上出现在我表兄家门前
covered in white ash, demanding to see me.
浑身都是白灰 要求见我
He got on his knees, sobbed and begged me to come home.
他跪下来 哭着喊着求我回家
He said he would take all the blame,
他说所有的一切都怪他
that he just wanted you to have your mother.
他只是想让你有妈妈
I went to New York. I went to go get him.
我去了纽约 我去找他的
We ‐‐ We came home together.
我们一起回家的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm ‐‐ I'm sorry I was not a good mother.
抱歉我不是一个好妈妈
I'm sorry I couldn't.
抱歉我没做到
I'm ‐‐ I'm sorry I caused you so much pain.
很抱歉我给你带来这么多痛苦
Please tell Tía Sandra to call me.
请告诉提亚·桑德拉联♥系♥我
She sent me birthday cards every year of my life.
每年我生日她都会给我寄贺卡
My dad didn't give them to me, but she tried.
我爸没给我过我 但至少她努力了
Which you never did.
而你从来没有
Sullivan, you are so done!
沙利文 你死定了
You better pray the department brings your junkie ass back,
你最好祈祷公♥司♥不要开除你
because you are s‐‐ Fowler.
因为你真的是 富勒
We train convicts.
我们训练罪犯
We use them as free labor,
我们把他们当免费劳力
and then when they get out, we don't give them a job.
等他们出狱之后 并不会真的给他们工作
You think that's right? I think it is what it is!
你觉得这样对吗 这世界就是这样啊
And I take the truck down the hill
我开着开车去山下
and I help put out a wildfire!
帮忙扑灭野火去了
You think that's wrong?!
你觉得这样错了吗
Man, right or wrong is not the point.
对错不是重点啊
I disagree! The point is it gets you fired!
我不同意 重点是你会被开除
You disagree?
你不同意
I'm saying right or wrong is the point.
我觉得重点就是对和错
It's always the point.
这永远是重点
So I'm good with being fired.
开除我我也没意见
Well, I guess Miller and I aren't friends anymore.
看来我和米勒不是朋友了
I'm naked!
我光着呢大姐
In three weeks, the entire world turned upside down.
三周之内 全世界都颠倒了
Miller kicked me out,
米勒把我轰走了
and then two days later, a pandemic hit.
然后两天之后 新冠爆发了
My parents aren't working
我人生中有史以来第一次
for the first time in my entire life.
我父母没工作了
We're about to memorialize our captain on a video chat.
我们要通过视频来纪念我们队长
And you saw something crazy on a gay dating app,
你还在基佬约炮软件上看到了什么
and you won't even gossip with me about what it is.
完了你还不肯告诉我
Okay, I need like one thing ‐‐
我现在就需要
one thing in my life to be normal right now,
我人生中有一件事是正常的就好了
and if it's not you, I don't know what the hell it is.
如果不能是你 那我真不知道还能指望什么了
It was my dad.
是我爸
I was swiping for gay sex,
我在找基佬约炮
and I saw a picture of my dad with his shirt off,
然后我看到了我爸的照片 上身裸着
wearing only chinos and a belt. No.
只穿着卡其裤和腰带
And his profile said...
资料写着
"Let me be your daddy."
让我来当你的爸比吧
Are you sure it was him? I gave him the belt.
你确定是他妈 那腰带我送他的
You g‐‐ Oh, God! Oh!
你 我天啊
It's fine.
没事的
Okay, you know what? Oh, God!
但是你知道吗
No, alright, it's fine. Stop!
没事的 好了啊
No, it's fine. No, no, it's fine.
没事的 真没事
You know what? You're into men.
你喜欢男的也没事
Great. Awesome. Live your life.
很好地 活在当下
But don't stay married to my mom. What?
但是不要继续跟我妈结婚了啊 什么
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 对啊
Sure. Yeah. That.
对啊 确实
And the lifetime of shame and internalized homophobia
还有他强加给你的羞耻
that he inflicted on you, right?
和内化的同性恋恐惧症是吧
There's also that.
也有这一点吧
Yeah.
是啊
Move in with me.
搬进来跟我一起住吧
Not temporarily. Just move in with me.
不是暂时的 就搬进来
And let's be the one normal thing in each other's lives.
让我们成为彼此生活中唯一正常的事情吧
Yeah? Yeah.
好吗 好
Yeah?! Yeah.
好吗 好
Yeah! Oh, I love you! Yes!
我爱你啊
Oh! No, no, Vic!
不要啊 维克
Oh, you're naked, too! Ohhh, let me be your daddy.
你也没穿衣服啊 我来当你♥爸♥比吧
No! What?! Yeah.
什么 不要啊
Captain Herrera was the only father figure I had
赫雷拉队长是我现实生活中
for any real amount of time.
唯一有过的父亲角色了
You know I asked him for advice before I proposed to Andy?
我跟安迪求婚之前还问了他的建议
I thought he didn't know. I didn't tell him who.
我以为他不知道的 我没说是谁
I just said, "There's this girl, and I love her.
我只是说 有个姑娘 我爱她
What do I do?"
我该怎么做
And he said, "Son, if you think this girl loves you
他说 孩子 如果你觉得这姑娘也爱你
and you can make her happy,
你能让她幸福
then do what your heart tells you."
那就跟随你的心走吧
Point is, my heart is stupid, so don't listen to me.
重点是呢 我的心是傻的 所以别听我的
If you think you and Sasha moving in together
如果你觉得应该和萨沙住一起
is a good idea, then I'm sure it is.
那就是正确的决定了
Oh, hey, Miller, uh, I'm moving in with Travis.
米勒 我要搬过去跟特拉维斯一起住了
So I will come and get my crap tomorrow.
明天我会去收拾我的破烂
Sorry for taking so long.
抱歉拖了这么久
Just do it.
就去做吧
Do it.
去吧
I'm sorry. It's fine.
没事的
That was just too...
只是太
It's fine. I need ‐‐
没事的
I know what I have to do now.
我知道我该怎么办了
Sullivan. Hey.
沙利文
Thanks for the assist today.
感谢你今天帮忙
Yeah, um, I know I'm not part of 19 anymore,
我知道我已经不是19署的一员了
but I wanted to be here for Andy.
但我想支持下安迪
If that's okay with you.
如果你同意的话
I hate what you did, and I hate that you did it on my watch.
我不喜欢你的做法 我不喜欢你在我眼皮子底下
I hate that you put our 19 family at risk
让19署的家人们有危险
and the PRT in jeopardy.
让我们的工作有危险
And I especially hate
我尤其不喜欢
that you may never be a firefighter again,
你可能永远当不了消防员了
because you are a good firefighter
因为你很优秀的
and the Department needs you.
部门需要你
I respected you as a mentor, and you let me down.
我尊重你好像尊重老师一样 但你让我失望了
I let myself down.
我也让自己失望了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
For all of it.
所有的一切
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表