剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
有孩子吗
Kids?
单身汉一名
Just me.
精益求精
Lean and mean.
我听说你和休斯在谈恋爱
'Cause I heard a rumor about you and...Hughes.
不是
Oh, uh...no.
- 不是吗 - 没这回事
- No? -That's not a thing.
- 确定吗 - 确定
- You sure? -Yeah, I'm sure.
我见过你俩眉来眼去的
'Cause, you know, I see you guys making eyes at each other.
感觉你俩有戏
You seem to have some good chemistry.
我和休斯差点就成了
You know, Hughes and I were almost a thing,
但后来她发现我就是把
but then she found out I'm the guy
蒙哥马利的丈夫害死的家伙 就没成
who killed Montgomery's husband, so now we're not.
满意了吗
Okay?
我只是觉得 如果你能听听我的想法
I just think if you heard my side ‐‐
成 看到这个伤疤了吗
Okay. You see this scar?
这里这个
This one, right here?
- 看到了 - 超恶心
- Yeah. - Pretty nasty.
这个呢
How about this one?
那这个呢 看到这个了吗
How about this one? You see this one?
- 没 - 没错
- No. - Exactly.
没有疤痕
No scar.
当我脚踝上还缝针的时候
When I had stitches on my ankle,
我就把线反复的挑断
I picked at it and I picked at it and I picked at it,
每次伤口开始愈合
and every time it would start to heal and scab over,
- 我都会撕开不让它愈合 - 挺恶心的
I'd pick at it again. That's gross.
现在你看
And now look.
疤痕永久的留在那儿了
Dark scar there forever.
恶心
Nasty.
但是当我的胸口被玻璃片刺穿的时候
But when I had my chest punctured by a piece of glass...
- 我当时在场 - 我没故意瞎搞
- I was there. - you know, I didn't mess with it.
我只是 你知道 顺其自然让细胞各司其职
I just, you know, kind of let my body do its thing.
然后就是凝血 结痂
And then the blood clotted, and then it scabbed over,
血红细胞给伤口带来了氧气
and then the red blood cells brought oxygen to the wound,
白细胞抵抗住了感染
and then the white blood cells fought off infection
产生了新的胶原蛋白和组织
and then created new collagen and tissue,
我没有干涉这个过程
and I‐I didn't interfere with that process,
即使它很疼
even though it hurt.
不仅愈合得更快 还没有伤疤
Not only did it heal quicker ‐‐ no scar.
意思就是说你不想谈呗
So you don't want to talk about it?
不想
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
醒醒
Libby: Wake up!
- 她这样叫了能有15分钟了 - 醒醒
She's been screaming like this for 15 minutes. -Wake up!
查理 醒醒
Charlie, wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
小姐
Miss?
小姐 能告诉我们发生了什么吗
Miss, can you tell us what happened?
拜托 醒醒
Please, wake up. Wake up!
我三天前刚救过这孩子 吸毒过量
I just saved this kid from an OD three days ago.
什么 车里的那个家伙
What? The guy in the car.
这孩子嗑嗨了在车里晕过去
The kid who passed out in his car
之后还碾了你男朋友的脚
and ran over your boyfriend's foot.
就是他
That's him.
醒醒 查理
Please wake up. Wake up, Charlie!
嘿 后退
Hey. Hey. Hey, back up. Back up.
没事的 还有呼吸 还有脉搏
It's okay. It's okay. Still breathing. Has a pulse.
- 你叫什么 - 莉比
- What's your name? - L‐Libby.
- 莉比 好的 - 我叫莉比
- Libby. Okay. - My name is Libby.
莉比 我会把这个戴在你脸上
Libby, I'm gonna put this on your face.
- 戴好别摘 明白吗 - 不 住手 不
- You're gonna keep it on, okay? - No, no. Stop, no!
- 不 - 嘿 莉比
- No. - Hey! Libby!
查理
Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Charlie!
氧气罐
Oxygen tank.
- 我来 - 好的
- I got it. - Okay.
不 莉比 莉比 冷静
No. Libby. Libby, stop.
他吸了什么
What did he take?
你一定要救他
You have to help him!
我在努力 莉比
Okay, I'm trying, Libby,
但你得让我工作
but you have to let me do this!
- 他本来好多了 - 知道了
‐ He was gonna get better! ‐ Okay.
我本来今晚要带他去做脱瘾治疗的
I was taking him to detox tonight!
他只是想最后再嗨一次
He just wanted to get high one last time!
我根本没给他那么多
I‐I didn't even get him that much!
什么 你刚说什么
What? What did you just say?
为什么没用 一直都有用的
Why isn't it working? It always works.
一直 你朋友经常这样做吗
Always, huh? How often does your buddy do this?
不是经常 他真的不磕了
Not a lot. He really was done.
他本来会好起来的
He was gonna get better.
算了吧
Yeah, right.
真的 你看
No. Look.
我们还举♥行♥了电♥话♥仪式
We ‐‐ We ‐‐ We did our phone ritual.
- 行了 退后 - 我们从7年级起就是最好的朋友
- Okay. Okay. Okay. Back up. - And we ‐‐ we've been best friends since seventh grade.
- 好 - 我的第一次分手就是用这个电♥话♥结束的
- Okay. Okay. - And my first breakup was done on this phone!
查理教我这样做的
Charlie coached me through it!
现在只要我们想跟哪个人分手
Now ‐‐ Now anytime that we want to break up with someone
或跟什么东西断掉
or ‐‐ or something,
我们都会先一起做电♥话♥仪式
we ‐‐ we do it into the phone together first.
知道了
Okay.
他本来终于要因此做电♥话♥仪式了
He was finally gonna do the phone thing for this.
- 好 - 不再吸毒了
- Okay. - For the drug stuff.
- 行了 - 他本来就打算断了
- Okay. - He was gonna be done.
他真的不吸了
He really was done.
这应该能让他醒的 对吗
It's supposed to wake him up, right?
这是怎么了
What's happening? Is ‐‐
他为什么不醒 到底怎么了
Why isn't he waking up? What is happening?!
现在的情况是 你可能帮助杀了你的朋友
What is happening is, you might have just helped kill your friend.
特拉维斯
Travis.
- 查理 - 等下 慢着 查理
‐ Charlie! Charlie. ‐ Hold on. Hold on, Charlie.
别动 深呼吸
Hold on. Take a deep breath.
天啊 查理 太好了
Oh, my God, Charlie. Thank God.
深呼吸 好吗
Take a deep breath, okay?
深吸一口气 查理
Take a deep breath. Charlie?
- 查理 别急 - 莉比在哪
- Charlie, take it easy. Take it easy. - Where's Libby?
- 莉比在哪 - 别激动
Libby? Where's Libby? Take it easy.
我在这 没事了
I'm right here. It's okay.
后退 别过来
Back up, back up, back up, back up.
给他点空间 莉比
Okay. Just give him some air, Libby. It's ok‐‐
不 不
No. No. No.
他又晕了
He's out again.
我要再给他一针
I'm gonna give him another dose.
何必费这心
Why do we even bother?
他们反正还会再犯的
I mean, they're just gonna do it again, you know?
我们救活他们 他们会再次注射毒品
We revive 'em, they get fluids, they shoot up again.
一遍遍重复同样的蠢事
The same, stupid thing, over and over and over.
这种话你不该说出来
You need to keep your opinions to yourself.
为什么每次让人做正确决定
How is wanting people to do the right thing
总显得是我不可理喻
always seem to make me the unreasonable one?
不是的 但你觉得自己是唯一正确决定的裁决者
It doesn't, but thinking you're the only arbiter
让人觉得你不可理喻
of the "right thing" does.
莉比
Libby.
查理 别动 莉比不在这
Charlie. No, no, no. Libby ‐‐ Libby is not here.
我们要送你去医院 懂吗
We're taking you to the hospital, okay?
我没事
I'm okay. Yeah.
你们能送我回家吗
Can you ‐‐ Can you guys take me home?
不行 我们不能这样做
No. We cannot do that.
我真的没事
I'm really okay.
因为你体内有很多抗休克药
That's because you're pumped full of naloxone,
而且你需要治疗 知道吗
and you need medical attention, okay?
我是第一次吸毒
Hey, it was my first time doing drugs.
你我心知肚明这是谎话
Yeah, we know that's a lie.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表