剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
警♥察♥出现之后 西雅图的抗♥议♥者
Seattle protests continued late into the evening last night
依旧在街头停留
with police presence on the scene.
我们该去吗
Should we go?
可以吗
Can we?
下班以后啊
I mean, after shift.
我是问能不能去
- No, still -- can we? Oh, you mean --
因为我们是消防局的
Because we're FD.
有政策不允许吗
I mean, is that an official policy?
还用政策吗 我们心知肚明啊
Do they have to say anything? We know.
这是言论自♥由♥的国家啊
Well, it's a free country, so...
理论上是啊
In theory.
但消防局是公共机构
But the Department's a public entity.
我们游♥行♥就会被认为是反对警♥察♥的
And the protests are considered anti-police.
是啊 我们想要生存的权力
'Cause asking for our right to live
也变成反对警♥察♥了
is inherently anti-police,
而且好像没人
and nobody seems to...
意识到这个问题啊
realize that's the problem.
有人来吗
Any takers?
目前只有一个
Just one, so far.
- 还有你 - 什么
And you. What?
- 坐 - 我不是来
Sit. No, I'm not --
你怎么 你不难过吗
- You're what? You're -- You're -- You're not grieving?
你本来有一个欢乐的消防局
You had a happy little firehouse
大家都是好朋友
where everyone was best friends
而且没人在意种族不一致这些问题的
and racial disparity was not a hot topic.
而现在呢 一切都变了
And now? Everything has changed.
都变了 也都没变
Everything and nothing.
我了解火
I know fire.
我是以研究火为乐趣的人
I mean, I'm the person that studies them for fun.
但这股子火
But this fire --
在我们脚下
This fire is beneath our feet.
深深的扎进了我们的根基
It's built into every foundation --
我们的历史 语言 新闻
our history, language, n-news coverage.
到处都是 我们给火一点出口
It's everywhere. I mean, we vent fires
是为了放出来热烟和热气
to let out the hot smoke and gasses
这样才能控制住火
so that we can contain the fire,
但我不知道这个怎么控制
but I don't see how we can contain this,
更别说熄灭了
let alone put it out.
从小到大 我们都学着
And growing up, we were taught about
黑人历史和民权运动
Black history and the Civil Rights movement.
我们认为歧视已经不复存在了
We were taught to believe that they had beat it.
我觉得某种程度上
And I think, on some level,
我仍然相信
that belief was still inside of me,
因为我没有听迪恩的
because I didn't listen to Dean, and I didn't listen
也没有听被绑♥架♥女孩妈妈们的
to the mothers of those kidnapped girls,
我现在跟你说这些觉得很丢人
and I am so embarrassed saying that to you.
你在学校学到了这些
Well, you were taught that in school...
在家里估计也是
and probably also at home.
正是这种教诲
And that teaching,
好像燃料一样让火越烧越旺
it's the coal that keeps the fire hot.
我小得时候
When I was a child
学了印第安人的种族灭绝
and I learned about the Native American genocide,
我想象一个小村庄
I pictured one small village --
一个头发上插着羽毛的小村庄
one small village of men with feathers in their hair
给白人火鸡
who gave the white people turkey
然后白人不肯走了 他们就生气了
and then got mad that they wouldn't leave.
我能想到是因为
Now, I pictured it because
我历史书里的插图就是这样的
those were the literal pictures in my history books.
即便我知道
And even though I knew
我的人♥民♥被剥夺了家乡
that my people had been stolen from their homes
待着手铐脚镣坐着船来到了这里
and brought here chained up on ships,
但我仍旧相信了课本
somehow, I believed that textbook.
我35岁的时候知道了 1492年
I was 35 years old when I learned that in 1492,
哥伦布扬帆过蓝海
Columbus sailed the ocean blue,
在那之后
and in the wake of that,
成千上万的人
millions upon millions of people
在这里已经住了一万五千多年的人
who had been living here for 15,000 years
灭绝了
were extinguished.
而存活下来的那些人 仍旧每天
And the ones who survived were fighting every day
在对抗一种文化
against a culture
而这种文化根本还是假装他们不存在
that still wants to pretend they don't exist.
所学即所得
We learn when we learn.
花了这么久时间
And the shame we feel
都没学会的羞耻感
at having taken so long to learn,
只要用得好 也是积极的
well, that can be useful as long as we use it well.
更了解了 就要更努力
Once we know better, we have to do better.
我13岁的时候 我跑乡村和田径赛
When I was 13, I ran cross country and track,
不比赛的时候 我爸就带着一群小姑娘
and during the off-season, my dad would train...
一起训练我们
...a group of us girls who ran both.
他会狠狠地逼迫我们
And he would push us too hard,
如果我没有做到
and when I didn't hit a drill
他对我的要求
the way he wanted me to...
他就会让我一次次重复
...he'd make me do it over and over and over
直到我倒在地上
until I would collapse on the ground.
然后我爸也不管我
And my dad would leave me there,
然后我的队员
and one by one,
也一个接一个的躺在了我身边
my team members would lie down next to me.
脸贴着地 眼睛盯着我 默不作声
Face to the concrete, eyes on me, silent.
给我充分的空间 但
Giving me space, but...
也让我知道我不是一个人
also making sure I wasn't alone.
我的直觉告诉我
And my instinct is that
这就是我要为队里的
that is what I have to do
黑人队员们做的
for the Black members of my team --
悄悄地出现
to quietly show up
让他们知道我支持他们
and let them know that I support them.
但是我认为这种直觉是错误的
But I think that instinct is wrong,
因为当我和我的朋友13岁的时候
because when my friends and I were 13,
我们没有
we didn't have the capacity
反抗暴♥力♥的能力
to stand up against an abusive power.
而现在有了
And now I do.
当发现错误时
- I -- I have the power to stand up
我可以站出来
and say when something is wrong.
我是说 当看到不公时
I mean, I have the power
我有能力伸张正义
to call out injustices when I see them.
我有
I have...
有能力去保护他人
the power to make sure that everyone can breathe.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
抗♥议♥愈演愈烈
The protests have really grown.
看到了
Yeah, I saw.
你怎么了 去酒吧打架了
What happened to you? You get into a bar fight?
是呀 跟自给式呼吸器打了一架
Yeah, with an SCBA.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? Nope.
你会去跟戴安谈谈吗
You gonna talk to Diane?
不大会
I doubt it.
好吧
Yep.
天 瞧瞧
God, look at that.
游♥行♥队伍
It's just getting
越来越壮大了
bigger and bigger, hmm?
大伙都出来了
Mm-hmm. It's all over the world.
就让你觉得
Almost makes you...
充满希望
hopeful?
拿着
Take this.
转到17台
Turn to channel 17.
我帮你拿那个
And let me get that.
省得你没忍♥住把它摔了
What? So you don't throw it across the room.
明尼阿波利斯的新闻
...the news in Minneapolis.
我们支持社区民众
We stand in support of our communities,
无论肤色
no matter their color.
天 把咖啡杯还给我
Oh, God. Give me that coffee cup back.
这场秀
This little play-act
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表