剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我未婚妻同意你跟我们住
My soon-to-be wife has offered to take you in,
我也想那样 所以
and I would like to, so...
如果你觉得受够了
If at any point you have had enough,
你知道我们住哪 我们会永远给你保留一个位置
you know where we live and we will always have a bed for you.
- 小姑娘 - 别
Young lady -- No.
你一句话我也不听
No more from you.
调度中心 你有额外的救护车了吗
Maya: Dispatch, you have that additional aid car?
抱歉 还是没有空闲单位
Dispatch: Sorry, 19. Still no available units.
我有个九岁男孩
I have a 9-year-old boy.
昏迷中 三度烧伤
Unconscious. Full thickness burns.
我们在衣橱里找到他
Andy: We found him in the closet.
他可能是想逃跑的时候找不到方向了
He likely got disoriented trying to get out.
天啊 扎扎 没事了宝贝 醒醒
Dani: Oh, my God! Zaza! It's okay, baby! Wake up!
女士 女士 我需要你退后
Maya: Ma'am. Ma'am. I need you to step back.
救护车在哪
Where's the aid car?
城里太紧张了 救护人员都忙死了
Shortage in the city. ERs are slammed.
我载他去 我开车送他去
I'll take him! I will take him in my car!
你不能 你不能这么作 他需要水分和氧气
You can't -- You can't do that. He needs fluids and oxygen.
还能怎么办 接着等下去吗
Well, what's the alternative? Waiting?
- 我们还有选择吗 - 这是规定程序
Do we have another choice?That's the protocol.
不行 这孩子严重烧伤 至少百分之三十体表面♥积♥
No, this boy has severe burns. At least 30% BSA.
扎扎 求你了 请快醒来
Oh, Zaza, please, please wake up!
我今天真的不想在外面接生孩子了
And I really don't want to deliver another baby in the wild today.
- 一样 - 调度中心 救护车还有多久到
Same. Dispatch, ETA on the aid car.
至少还要八分钟
Dispatch: Gonna be at least eight minutes.
八分钟 我们怎么办 队长
Eight?!What do we do, Cap?
我是事件指挥官 我让你等那该死的救护车
I'm the Incident Commander, and I say you wait for the damn aid car.
我不等了
I'm not waiting.
你说什么
Excuse me?
- 我们这就有辆紧急车辆 - 什么
We have an emergency vehicle right here. What?
我们拿上氧气 我们补充水分 我们再打开警笛
We grab O2, we keep the fluids going, we put the sirens on.
这不安全 毕肖普队长 如果那孩子死在半路
That isn't safe, Captain Bishop, and if that child dies en route,
你就会摊上很严重的官司
you're staring at a massive lawsuit.
我不能 我真的等不了
I can't. I can't anymore.
我不能因为害怕官司就死守规定
I can't prioritize protocols and fear of a lawsuit
- 而葬送了孩子的生命 - 你不用这么做 毕肖普
over this child's life.You don't have to, Bishop.
你只需要听指挥就行
All you have to do is follow orders,
我命令你等待救护车
and I'm ordering you to wait for the aid car.
- 恕我直言长官 不行 - 不行吗
Due respect, sir, but no. No?
我得救他的命
I'm gonna save his life instead.
19署 我们走
Let's go, 19!
- 你会没事的 - 我们走
-You're gonna be okay. -Let's go!
我爱你 你也爱我吗
* Ooh, I love you, do you love me, too?
你看起来真美
You look really beautiful.
如果你爱 就说耶 耶
* If you do, say yeah Yeah
安迪 过来 我
Andy, come on. I --
天啊
Oh, my God.
毕肖普女士
Mrs. Bishop.
安迪 抱歉 我能不能
Hi, Andy. Sorry. Is it ok--
- 你当然能来 - 好
It's more than okay.Okay.
- 嗨 你知道吗 - 嘿
Hey, y-you know...Hey.
你这么全能对周围的人
...it's really not fair to the other humans
真的非常不公平
that you're so good at everything you do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 大多数人勉强有一种才能
I mean, most people barely get one talent,
更别说他们所有人了
let alone all of them, right?
谢谢 哥们
Oh. Thanks, man.
- 你看起来真帅 - 我穿着塑型衣
You look great.Oh, I'm wearing shapewear,
所以我最多只能吃三个饺子
so I can only have, like, three pierogies, max.
我 也 也 也 也 爱你
* Too, too, too, too, I love you
开始了 好
There you go. Okay.
温柔地爱我
* Love me tender
甜蜜地爱我
* Love me sweet
永远别让我走
* Never let me go
你使我的生命完整
* You have made my life complete
我如此爱你
* And I love you so
温柔地爱我
* Love me tender
真实地爱我
* Love me true
我的所有梦想都实现了
* All my dreams fulfilled
为我的爱人
* For, my darling
我爱你
* I love you
我会一直爱你
* And I always will
现在 我听说你们自己准备了誓词
Now, I understand you wrote your own vows?
天啊 什么
Oh, my God! What?
我忘记我们自己要准备誓词
I f-f-forgot we were writing our own vows.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我太激动了 我真抱歉
I got so excited about it. I'm so sorry. I'm --
别 别 别 别
No. No, no, no, no, no. Hey.
- 我不行了 我太 - 这很完美
I can't -- I'm so --This is perfect.
没关系 没关系 瞧瞧你说的
It's okay, it's okay. Listen to yourself.
剪切板女王玛雅·毕夏普
Queen of the Clipboard Maya Bishop
太激动了以至于忘记事情
was so excited about something that she forgot.
我太喜欢了
I love that.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱你
I love -- I love you.
我永远选择你
And I choose you. Forever.
- 抱歉 抱歉 - 继续
Sorry. Sorry. Keep going.
我不需要说什么了 我们说完了
I don't need to say anything else. We're good.
你们说完了
You're good?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
那么 玛雅·毕肖普 你愿意娶
Then, Maya Bishop, do you take --
- 我愿意 - 我也愿意
I do. Me too.
我现在宣布你们成为妻子和妻子
Well, I now pronounce you wife and wife.
- 结婚啦 - 棒啊
-Just got married! -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我们要嗨翻天
* We gonna get this party started!
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
伊芙开着玛莎拉蒂过来
* E-V-E come through in the Maserati
像住在泰姬陵一样阔气
* Doin' it big like I live in the Taj Mahal
我才不稀里糊涂呢
* And I don't get into blazay blah
这就是他们爱我的原因
* That's why they lovin', ahh
那是真的 他们说的那些小妞
* That's real, been the chicks that they talked about
像他们说的那样阔气
* Doin' it big as the words that come out they mouth
她毫无疑问地总是美丽
* She look good always, without a doubt
问她 她是回来了还是出去了 来吧
* Ask for her, is she back or caking out? Come on
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
摇动你的小手鼓 拿个哨子
* Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a whistle and
我穿上迪斯科的鞋子
* I put on the disco boots
埃米特是你的新男友吗
So, is Emmett -- Is that your new guy?
来找回心情 我喜欢感觉良好 宝贝
* To pick up the mood, hey, I like to feel good, baby...
不回答也没事 我问太多了
It's cool. That's -- That was too much.
没事 他不太算
No, it's fine. Uh, not -- But not really.
你没有否认
Uh, that's not a no.
也没有承认
Well, it's not a yes.
基本上算承认 算是变相承认了
Basically a yes. It's like the cousin of yes.
他以前是 但我伤了他的心
He was, and then I kind of broke his heart,
现在不是了
and now I...don't know.
你刚释放的信息量太大你自己都没察觉吧
You just said so much more than you think you said.
迈克尔总说你会找到自己的幸福
You know, Michael always said you gotta find your happy.
我很确定他说这些的时候
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he wasn't picturing me
脑海里没想到我跟其他男人在一起
with other guys when he said that.
说的也是
Fair.
但他不想你孑然一身
But he wouldn't want you to be alone.
棒啊 棒啊 棒啊
* Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah
安迪 就认真听我一句 行吗
Andy, come on. Look. Just -- Just hear me out. Alright?
你还能为你的所作所为找什么借口
What -- What can you possibly say that would excuse what you did?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表