剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
都是因为他根本不关注自己的心理健康
because he didn't want to take care of his mental health.
即使你有躁郁症 你也是个出色的医生
Even when you're manic, you're a brilliant doctor.
你在躁狂发作过程中
Y‐You diagnosed Dr. Webber's rare condition
诊断出了韦伯医生这种罕见的病症
in the middle of a manic episode.
没错 只是因为梅瑞迪斯
Yeah, and the only reason anyone listened to me
大家才愿意听我的
is because of Meredith.
梅瑞迪斯了解我
Meredith knows me,
她在大家都不信我时选择相信我
and she believed me when nobody else did.
即使你都不相信我
Even you didn't believe me.
欧宝把伊林送进医院的时候
When Opal had Erin at the hospital,
没人相信我 然后欧宝跑了
nobody did, and Opal got away.
她就那样走出了医院
She just walked out of the hospital...
原因就在我
because of me.
因为我是一个不稳定 不值得信任的人
Because I was unstable. Because I was untrustworthy.
现在又有两个女孩因为我受伤了
And now two more girls are hurt because of me.
没错 我不能 我不会再让这种事发生了
So, yeah, I‐I can't, I, I won't let this happen again.
你不像他
You're not like him.
一点也不像
Not at all.
完全
Not even
如果你喜欢波兰食物
If you like Polish food,
我跟你说 你得去卡明斯基酒吧
I'm telling you, you gotta check out Kaminski's.
那有城里最好吃的波兰饺子
Best pierogies in town.
我发誓
I swear.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
想转移自己的注意力 但是没有用
Uh, trying to distract myself, but it's not working.
是因为男人吗 这是那个男人吗
Is it a guy? Is that the guy?
- 告诉我这个男人是谁 - 什么
- Tell me about the guy. - What?
说嘛 别装了
Come on. Stop.
你假装根本没有这个男人
You pretend like there's no guy,
但我看见你一整晚都在刷手♥机♥
but I see you scrolling at all hours of the night.
现在我很累 很害怕
Now, I‐I am tired and freaked out,
我需要安慰我受伤的心灵
and I need to feed my sad, sad heart,
求你了 全都告诉我吧
so please, tell me everything.
今天似乎有点无聊 是吗
Seems a little shallow today, doesn't it?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
确实有点无聊
It does seem shallow.
但是你用好玩的东西转移了注意力
But you deflect with humor
而我需要用你不愿告诉我的
and I deflect by living vicariously
这段秘密感情
through whatever secret romance it is
来充实这一天
that you won't tell me about.
我的铆钉很牢固
Well, my rivets are secure,
缝线很结实
my stitching is solid,
D型环完好无损
D‐ring's intact.
看起来不错
It's looking good.
你和佩鲁视频聊天了吗
Did you video chat with Pru yet?
没有 因为我会哭的
No, 'cause I'll cry when I do.
大家听过来 有事宣布
Listen up. Announcement.
卡瑞娜和她的哥哥安德鲁·德鲁卡
Carina and her brother, Andrew DeLuca, are...
没事的
It's okay.
他们看到了其中一个绑匪
They think they have eyes on one of the kidnappers.
绑♥架♥了杰达和沙妮丝吗
Of Jada and Shanice?
不是 女孩们都很好
No, no. The girls are okay.
都很安全
The girls are safe.
昨天的那个人还在拘留当中
The guy from yesterday is still in custody,
但我们认为他的同伙昨晚在医院里
but we think his partner was at the hospital last night.
等等 卡瑞娜和安德鲁在干嘛
Wait, wait, wait. Carina and Andrew are doing what?
跟踪她
Following her.
- 跟踪她 - 没错
- Following her? - Correct.
很好 所以我们要做什么
Okay, good. So, what do we do?
我们应该怎么帮忙
How do we help?
我猜警♥察♥不会马上去现场吧
I take it the police aren't rushing to the scene?
那需要通过很多程序
There's a lot of red tape.
确实 但你还一直打电♥话♥
Right, but you just keep calling it in.
好了 我要走了
Okay, look, I'm going.
我要去开救援车 我要
I'm just gonna take the aid car, and I'm gonna
我要去 我要去
I'll go! I will go!
- 罗伯特 不行 - 听着 我要去
- R‐Robert, no. ‐Look, I'm going.
- 我有数 - 你们不能都走
- I got this. - You can't all go,
如果我们都离开是不会通过检查的
not if we want to pass inspection.
我们就说都要去处理一场事故
We just say that we're at an incident.
这不是一场事故 米勒
It's not an incident, Miller.
现在就只是我的女朋友
Right now, it's just my girlfriend
和她哥哥开车跟踪着一个人
and her brother chasing someone in a car.
你真的就这样
Wow. You really gonna just
我怎样 米勒
I'm what, Miller?
- 好了 我要走了 - 所以谁要来
Okay, I‐I'm going. So who's coming?
- 我要去 - 听着听着 我需要去做这个
- I will go. - Okay, look, look, I need to do this.
- 不行 - 迪恩 你
‐No! ‐Dean, what are you
- 为什么 - 米勒 你不能在一天之内
- Why? Why? - Miller, Miller, you cannot get cuffed twice
犯错两次
in 24 hours, man.
为了布鲁
For Pru.
也许我作为副队能有一些交易筹码或其他什么
Maybe I can get some leverage as lieutenant or something.
或其他什么
Or something?
吉布森 沃伦 你们去
Gibson, Warren, go.
剩下的人 这里还有很多
The rest of you, there is still a lot
要做的事
to do around here.
米勒 听从安排吧
Miller, look. Let it go.
我们不要先等警♥察♥来吗
Aren't we gonna wait for the cops...
就像你们昨天让我等着那样
like you made me wait yesterday?
我告诉你房♥子里发生什么事了
I told you what was going on in that house.
我告诉你我想进去
I told you that I wanted to go in.
但是没有 你无视了那位黑人母亲的哭诉
No, and you ignored that Black mother's cries
因为你要等那些拒绝帮她的警♥察♥过来
because you waited on a cop who refused to help her?
那些女孩们只能放火来引起你的注意
Those girls had to set a fire to get your attention,
当你
when you...
你本可以相信我
you could have just had my back.
快点啊
Come on.
也许她在等着接一个人
Maybe she's waiting to pick somebody up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在来的路上
We're on our way.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
警♥察♥和你们一起来的吗
A‐A‐Are the police with you?
我们还在和警♥察♥联♥系♥ 你们现在在哪里
Yeah. We're working on it. Uh, where are you now?
我们在火车站 她就坐在车里
We're at a train station. She's just sitting in her car.
我会给你们发她的照片
Look, I‐I'm gonna send you photos of her,
她的驾照 还有地点
her license plate, and the address, okay?
好的
O‐Okay. Yeah.
收到了
Got it. Got it.
听着 不要接近她
Listen, do not approach her.
就保持一定距离 可以吗
Just keep your distance, alright?
我们快到了
We ‐‐ We aren't far away.
好的
Good.
毕夏普队长
Captain Bishop,
我们有车牌号♥要发给警方
we have plate numbers for the police.
VTQ‐86♥4♥
VTQ‐86♥4♥.
这是爱达荷州的车牌号♥
These are Idaho plates.
收到
Copy.
玛雅一定很害怕
Maya must be crawling out of her skin.
是的 发生了这么大的一件事
Yeah, this is a lot.
确实
Yeah.
我不知道怎么去帮迪恩
And I don't know how to help Dean.
他是我最好的朋友 我却一直在回避他
He's my best friend, and I've been avoiding him
因为我知道他今天不会想和我谈话
because I know I'm not who he wants to talk to today,
我想要帮他
and I‐I want to help, you know?
我想向他道歉
I want to say I'm sorry.
我想和他一起喝几杯啤酒
I want to throw back some beers with him
让他一笑而过
and get him to laugh it off.
不 不 我知道
Nope. No. I know.
- 我想说的是 - 不 你不知道
- I'm just saying - No, no, you don't know.
明白吗 你不了解这种特别的痛苦
Alright? Y‐You don't know this particular pain.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表