剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Hold on a second. Okay, let's...
- 好 你按住他了吗 - 好了
- Okay, okay. Okay, okay. You got him? - ?Yep.
等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我们不能让他的头平躺在担架上
We can't just lay his head flat on the stretcher.
没事 我会让他侧躺 我来扶
It's okay, it's okay. I'll keep him on his side. I got it.
你要一路扶到格雷斯隆纪念医院吗
You're gonna hold his head all the way to Grey-Sloan?
还能怎么办 数到三一起抬
Apparently. On three.
等下
Hang on.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
好
?Okay.
行了
Got it.
把他抬到急救车里
Let's get him to the aid car.
- 好了 - 我们得快点
- I got it. - We gotta go fast.
难道不该慢点吗
Shouldn't we go slow?
我们可不想让他脑袋里那玩意伤到他
We don't want to jostle him with that thing in his head.
我们要快点
We're going fast.
知道了
Copy that.
我一定要把这玩意拔下来
I got to get this out of my head!
塔德 如果不想造成永久性脑损伤 就别动
Tad, if you don't want permanent brain damage, hold still.
她说的脑损伤是指
Does she mean brain damage like...
他会像植物人吗
Like he could be a vegetable?
别看了 你们要回那里面去
All right, we're going back in there.
如果你不听我们的
Look, if you keep fighting us,
会让箭错位 甚至更糟
you're gonna displace this arrow... or worse.
箭 什么箭
Arrow? What arrow?
进去
Through here.
那支箭会毁了他一辈子吗
So, the... the arrow could have wrecked him for life?
- 你搞什么鬼 伙计 - 怎么了
- Dude, what the heck, man? - ?What?
这事完全是你的责任
You are totally wearing this, dude.
你说什么鬼话 怎么是我的责任
What are you talking about? I'm wearing this?
- 是你射偏了 - 那可是你的主意
- You're the one that missed, man. - It was your idea.
什么主意
What was your idea?
这下好了
?Nice.
新冠病毒一直让人觉得
Look, COVID has been a...
- 操蛋 - 对
- A bitch. - ?Yeah.
- 抱歉说脏话了 - 我们需要点刺♥激♥
- But apologies. - We needed an adrenaline rush.
尝试些与众不同的
You know, try something different.
告诉我怎么回事 这次要说实话
Okay, tell me what happened and tell me the truth this time.
好吧 当时我们喝了三瓶啤酒
Okay, so... we're three beers deep
在乔什的车♥库♥玩投飞镖
and we're shooting darts at Josh's garage.
- 我投飞镖所向披靡 - 他也就一般般
- And I slay at darts. - He's okay at darts.
直接说箭的那部分
Skip to the part with the arrow.
你们也知道飞镖没什么特别危险的
Well, I mean, you know, darts don't have any real stakes,
- 所以 - 他说得对
- so... - ?He's right.
别告诉我你们真的那么蠢
Please tell me you're not that dumb.
不 我觉得他们是真的蠢
Oh, no, I think they're exactly that dumb.
我们只是想试试胆量
Okay. Well, we were just trying to test our nerves.
你们现在是在考验我的耐心
You are really testing mine.
然后瑞克说 我们干脆超对方头上射易拉罐
So, Rick said, "Why not shoot cans off each other's heads?"
好吧 我退出
All right, I'm out. I'm out.
我不干了 他们是你们的问题了
I'm out. This is your problem now.
什么
What?
那么
Well, then
我们就去医院
we're just gonna head to the hospital
告诉医生怎么回事
and tell the doctors what happened.
对 我们去看看塔德怎么样了
Yeah, we're gonna go check up on Tad.
他们23岁就这么蠢了
They make 'em that dumb at 23?
这点我们可比不上
You know, I think you might have us beat, man.
完美
Perfetto.
你得告诉我你的秘诀
You're gonna have to teach me your secret.
秘诀就是让它好喝
The secret is to make it good.
经过13次尝试 6次一级烫伤
Well, after 13 tries, 6 first-degree burns,
还打翻了一次牛奶
and one cup of literal spilled milk,
我已经放弃了
I have... I have failed at doing that.
你在浓缩咖啡里放牛奶吗
You put milk in your espresso?
加布里埃拉 请说英语
Gabriella, English, please.
玛雅 你跟一个意大利女人住一起
Okay, Maya, you live with an Italian woman
竟然不会说意大利语吗
and you don't speak Italian?
我在学 只是学得有点慢
I-I'm learning. It's just... It's slow.
没关系
It's okay.
她在找面粉
She's looking for flour.
我来拿 就在这
I got it. It's right here.
- 面粉 - 说得很好
- Flour. - ?Brava.
我会说英语
I know how to speak English.
- 土豆 - 好 土豆在这
- Potatoes. - ?Ah, yeah, potatoes.
- 给 - 谢谢
- There you go. - ?Thank you.
你们是一起长大的吗
So, you guys, um, grew up together?
不 从医学院开始我们就是朋友了
Uh, no. We've been friends, honestly, since medical school.
对 朋友 还有你想的那种
Well, friends. I mean, yeah, that, too, but...
她是说
Yeah, that, uh... She...
不用 我听懂了 这词我记得
Yep. No. I got that one. I remember that one.
对
Yeah.
- 你有 - 你要刀吗
- Sorry, do you... - You want a knife?
对 你有刀吗
Yeah. Do you have a knife?
维克
?Vic.
不 别在这说
No. No, no, no.
我就一个问题
Okay, I just have one question.
只有一个吗
Just one?
好极了 因为我有上千个问题
That's good. I have a thousand.
你之前知道吗
Yeah, did you know?
- 知道什么 - 我认识特拉维斯
- Know what? - ?That I knew Travis.
- 我跟他一起在这工作 - 当然不知道
- That I worked here with him. - Of course not.
你发誓你根本不知道
So, y-you're... you're swearing you had no idea?
- 维克 真的 - 别说了
- Vic, no. - ?Stop.
我不知道你们是朋友
I didn't know you guys were friends.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
- 什么 - 他不是我的朋友
- What? - ?He is not my friend.
我们住在一起是因为
We live together because he took me in
我没地方住的时候他收留了我
when I had no place else to go.
我未婚夫死后是他一直陪着我
He was there for me after my fiancé died.
他救过我无数次命
He has saved my life more times than I can count,
所以 我们不只是朋友
so, no, we are not... We are not friends.
他是我的一部分
He is a part of me.
这么说我是坏人了
Guess that makes me the villain, then, right?
- 不用听我的解释了吗 - 解释什么
- No need to hear my side? - What side?
你害死了他丈夫 还有什么解释
You got his husband killed. There is no side.
这是唯一的解释
That is the only side.
别烦我
Stop.
他还在哭
He's still crying.
想让我跟他谈谈什么的吗
Do you want me to talk to him or something?
不 没关系
Oh. No, it's okay.
他说这是个不好的预兆
He says this is a bad sign.
他说他知道很多插上呼吸机的人
He says he read that most people
最后基本上都会死
who go on a ventilator end up dying.
不 不能这样下定论 现在有新的研究
No, we don't know that. There have been new studies.
而且 我们在医院还有朋友
Plus, we have friends at the hospital, huh?
他们会关照的 如果她需要呼吸机
And they'll make sure, if she needs the vent,
会让她尽量得到最好的治疗
that she'll get the best treatment possible.
天啊 我只是一直在想她儿子
God, I just... I can't stop thinking about her son.
他好像根本不在乎他妈进了重症监护室
It's like he doesn't even care that his mother is in the ICU.
酗酒会毁了一个家
Alcoholism takes a toll on a family.
所以他们才疏远了吗
Is that why they're estranged?
是的
I'm pretty sure.
虽然她不愿提起
I mean, she doesn't like to talk about it,
我也不想问 但是
and I don't like to ask, but...
我第一次见到她的时候
the way we first met...
她的圣诞树着火了
she had caught her Christmas tree on fire,
当时她喝得酩酊大醉
and she was so hammered that she was trying to put it out
企图用一杯水去灭火
with a glass of water.
我从没见过她喝酒
I've never seen her touch a drink.
估计她现在跟我们一起
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表