剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他因公殉职
Line of duty.
让我成了一个神经兮兮的小孩
Made me into a pretty nervous little kid.
不管怎样 我一直心存感激
Anyway, I was always really grateful,
你知道的 我感激那些
you know, to the guys who stepped up to, uh...
扮演我父亲角色的人们
you know, father figure?
我的叔叔伯伯 我爸爸的队友们
My uncles, my dad's fire brothers...
我妈妈的男朋友 她现在的丈夫 汤姆
my mom's boyfriend‐now‐husband, Tom.
他是最好的
He was the best.
我是说 我在尽我所能
I mean, I'm ‐‐ I'm doing what I can ‐‐
但我总是很害怕
But I was always terrified
怕我会再一次失去爸爸
that I was gonna lose another dad.
你只要不断提醒他
You just gotta keep reminding him
你哪儿也不去
that you're not going anywhere.
他会放松下来的
He'll relax.
鲁伊斯
Ruiz.
可不是只有一张漂亮的脸蛋和一只假肢
Not just a pretty face and a bionic foot.
患者叫莉比 过量吸食鸦♥片♥
Name's Libby. Sats are 98% on 2 liters
2升血氧饱和度为98%
after an opiate OD.
忙碌的一天
Oh. Busy day.
- 查理的朋友 - 当然
- Charlie's friend. - Of course she is.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计们 怎么样
Hey, guys. How's it going?
真不错
Oh, it's great.
新冠病毒不能战胜我们
If the coronavirus pandemic doesn't wipe us out,
但鸦♥片♥剂可以
the opiate epidemic will.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩还在吵架吗
Things still rough between you two?
你不应该再跟她计较了
You know, you should give her a break.
她又不是还在和那个男人约会
It's not like she's still dating the guy.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
什么是重点
What is the point?
重点是 即使她发现了
The point is, even after she found out
是他夺走了我的一切
that he was the guy that took everything from me,
她仍然站在他那边
she still heard his side.
她仍然听信他
She still heard him out.
我是说 你懂一切是什么吗
I mean, what is...that?
我猜 是做一个人
Um...that's being a person, I guess?
你没懂她
You are not on her side.
懂什么 特拉
What side, Tr‐‐
你听起来真的不像
You know, you're really sounding like ‐‐
不像什么
Sounding like what?
不像特拉维斯
Like not Travis.
特拉 你恐怕要孤独一生了 如果你还不
Trav, it's gonna be a lonely life if you don't start to ‐‐
我说不准 如果你还不打算翻篇
I don't know ‐‐ if you don't start to let it go.
天哪
Oh. Oh, my God.
这是我吃过的最好吃的东西
This is the best thing I ever put in my mouth.
过奖了
Inappropriate.
谢天谢地 帕尼尔真是我的乐土
Oh, gracias. Pernil is my happy place.
这是我妈妈的食谱
It's my mami's recipe.
是吗 我妈妈从不告诉我她的食谱
Oh, yeah? My mom hides her recipes from me
就好像是中情局的机密文件
like they're classified CIA documents.
她认为如果我学会了她的手艺 我就不会来看她了
She thinks if I can make her cooking, I won't come to visit.
你肯定不会
You won't.
我妈妈唯一会做的饭就是
The only thing my mom knows how to cook
把食物从罐头里拿出来 所以
comes out of a box or a can, so...
好吧 至少我们的孩子会有两个会做饭的爸爸
Well, at least our kids will have two dads that can cook.
我想
I think.
我想说的是我们各自的孩子
What I meant to say was our kids respectively.
就像 你懂的 我是说每个孩子
Like, you know, individual kids is what I meant.
你做什么
What are you doing?
天哪
Oh, my God.
特拉维斯·李·蒙哥马利
Travis Lee Montgomery ‐‐
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你是否愿意
Will you...
还有反转
Oh, twist!
等等
Wait.
迈克尔·库珀·威廉姆斯
Michael Cooper Williams...
- 你是否愿意 - 数到三
- Will you... - On three?
- 好 - 一二
- Okay. - One. Two.
你愿意与我成婚吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
你们俩
Aww. You guys.
太可惜了 我没带戒指
I feel bad. I didn't bring a ring.
过来吧
Just get in here.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, you guys.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
你闻起来像帕尼尔
You smell like Pernil.
你喜欢埃米特
You have a crush on Emmett.
你说你不想谈它
You said you didn't want to talk about "it,"
所以我们要谈点别的
so we're gonna talk about something else.
你觉得我看到你和他在一起后
Do you think that I can just go back
还有心情继续和你说笑吗
to the Travis and Vic comedy hour after seeing you with him?
- 还要多久 - 什么
- How long, then? - What?
我们还要多久才能回去
How long until we can go back?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有具体时间 维克 我只是
There's not a timeline, Vic. I just ‐‐
特拉维斯 请别说了 你了解我
Travis, just stop, please. You know me.
你是第一个成为我家人的没有血缘关系的人
You were the first non‐blood person to become my family.
所以你不能把我当成
So you don't actually get to treat me
某种你不知道怎么去揭的痂
like some kind of scab you somehow don't pick.
所以 我要把它撕下来
So, I am ripping it off!
撕下什么
Ripping what off?
痂
The ‐‐ The scab!
天哪 痂
Oh, my God. The scab!
我受不了你现在这么孩子气
I cannot take what a brat you're being right now.
我 你打算就这样弃车而去么
Me? You are literally throwing yourself out of a...car.
上帝啊
God.
好吧
Alright.
那么 你打算怎样
So, what's the plan here?
我们不打算解决这个问题吗
We're not gonna try to fix this?
就因为西奥的事我们俩就结束了吗
We're just done 'cause of this Theo stuff?
弃多年的友谊而不顾
Years and years of friendship in the garbage
- 就因为某个人 - 不不
- 'cause of some guy? - Ah! Nope! Nope!
- 是不是 - 不是
- Is that ‐‐ Nope!
不是某个人 不是某个人
Not some guy! Not some guy!
他杀了我丈夫 你怎么不明白
The guy who killed my husband! How are you not getting this?
特拉维斯
Travis.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
现在你知道了 现在我们俩在这
And then you did. A‐And now, here we are!
瞧瞧我们
Look! Look at us!
我们在路边狂吼着
Hey, we're screaming on the side of the street!
不 只有你在吼
Uh, no! You're the only one screaming.
- 我只是想谈谈 - 我才是那个
- I am just trying to talk. - Well, I'm the only one
有话可吼的人 维克
that has something to scream about, Vic!
天哪
Oh, my ‐‐
我的天啊
My God.
我可以吼着说
I could scream about how i‐inappropriate
你今天和那些孩子们在一起时表现得很不好
and unprofessional you were with those kids today.
- 爱啥啥 - 我可以吼着说
- Whatever. - I could scream about the fact
你失去了关心别人的能力
you seem to have lost the ability to care about
只在乎你自己
anyone's feelings but your own.
我可以吼着说你对我
I could scream about you giving me
冷暴♥力♥了四天
the silent treatment for four days...
在过去的四天里你见过他几次
How many times did you see him in the last four days?
但你本可以和我说说话
...when you could have just talked to me.
我可以吼着说你叫我骗子
I could scream about you just calling me a liar!
- 好吧 你不是骗子 - 那是什么
- Fine! You're not a liar! - What is that?
- 你不是骗子 - 你在干什么
- You're not a liar. - What are you doing?
你不是骗子
You're not a liar.
你只是鲁莽自私
You're just reckless and selfish
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表