剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
I-I hate this disease.
我讨厌疾病
I hate... this year.
我讨厌这一年的所有事情
I h... I h... I hate being alone. I...
我不想再一个人了
Wait, wait, w...
等一下
Why can't you and Maya be together?
为什么你和玛雅不能一起
Because you and Chief Bailey, you quarantine apart.
因为你和贝莉主任 都分开隔离了
I don't... Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我没办法 等等等一下
You're staying apart because Miranda and I are staying apart?
你现在一个人是因为我和米兰达在分开隔离吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, Carina. Look.
卡特里娜 听着
If it were only up to me,
如果是我能决定的话
my wife and I would be braving this thing together,
我妻子和我肯定会一起面对这些事儿的
'cause I miss her so bad... my body aches.
我因为好想她 我想她想的浑身疼
I mean, literally. I mean, my... my chest gets tight,
我是说 真的是字面上的疼 我的胸都上不来气
and my... My breathing gets heavy.
呼吸都重了好多
And then I think I got COVID-19, but, you know, hey,
然后我觉得我得了新冠 但是你知道的
if I get sick, I can go to the hospital and see my wife.
如果我病了 我就能去医院 能看到我妻子了
But you and Bishop, you... You don't have kids, all right?
但是你和毕夏普 你们没有孩子 对吗
Or... Or a heart condition. Or OCD.
或者心脏问题 或者强迫症
You should be together.
你们应该一起待着
I mean, God knows it's a messed-up time in all of our lives,
上帝已经知道所有人的生活都乱的一团糟了
but what the hell is the point of finding your person
但是如果我们不能一起度过这次暴风雨的话
if you don't get to weather the storms together?
那么找到你的一生所爱 又有什么意义呢
Go get your girl.
去找你女朋友吧
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Aid 19. Heading home from Grey-Sloan.
这里是19号♥急救车 准备从格蕾-斯隆医院回去
Copy that, Aid 19.
收到 19号♥急救车
You know, um...
你知道吗
the things we love most in this world...
这世上对我们伤害最大的
are often the things that cause us the most pain.
往往都是我们最爱的
I'm just saying, you know, that, uh...
我只想说
that tiger was the only thing between Yvonne
那只老虎是伊冯排解孤独的
and a loneliness so big, it aches.
唯一方式 很伤人
And then she held it captive and starved it,
她把它抓住 不给它喂食
and now that "friend"
而现在那个所谓的朋友
is probably out there eating a whole nother human,
也许正在外面游荡 吃人
so I take issue with the whole "right or wrong" thing.
所以如果说这件事是对是错的话
This was wrong.
是错的
Okay, you can't just give me a moment of compassion here?
好吧 你就不能给予点同情吗
I mean, the woman's dead.
那个女人已经死了
She kept a tiger in her house.
她屋里养了只老虎
I mean, who the hell does that?
谁会干这种事儿
It's cruel. It's dangerous. It's irresponsible.
残忍♥ 危险且极不负责
You shouldn't try to force a beautiful wild creature
你不能硬把野生动物
into being something it was never supposed to be.
囚禁在它本不应该待的地方
Why? Why do people do that?
为什么 为什么有人会那么做
We're not talking about the tiger anymore, are we?
我们说的不再是老虎的事了 对吧
It is never about the actual tiger with me, Warren.
这对我而言本就不是养老虎的事 沃伦
That's rule number one.
是第一原则
I saw my dad on a gay dating app.
我看到我爸爸在用同性♥交♥友软件
Yep. Living in the closet all these years.
没错 这些年从未出柜
Self-loathing...
自我厌恶
terrified to let his...
害怕让他的
Tiger roar?
老虎咆哮
Sorry.
对不起
I wa... I was gonna say let his family know.
我本想说让他的家人知道
Terrified to let his family know.
害怕让他的家人知道
I mean, yours is better.
我是说 你的说法更贴切
I'm sorry, man.
不好意思 哥们
Thanks.
谢谢
You just standing there?
你就要一直站在那儿
Sor... Sorry, man.
对 对不起
Yeah.
没事
D... I couldn't keep living with her, man.
我不能再跟她一起住了 哥们
There was no way.
没办法
Okay. So you're not gonna help. Okay.
好吧 所以你也不打算帮忙 成吧
A-And I can't tell her why I asked her to leave
我 我没法告诉她让她走的原因
or why I broke up with Sasha,
也没法告诉她我和萨莎分手的原因
so she just thinks I'm an ass, which is like...
这样她就只会以为我是个混♥蛋♥ 就像
I guess I'm just supposed to live with that?
我觉得我活该承受这些
What's the alternative?
有其他的解决方式吗
The alternative is tell her the truth, I guess.
其他的解决方式就是告诉她真♥相♥
But that would just ruin our friendship.
但那就会毁了我们的友谊
It would ruin... Stop.
会毁了 别说了
...things at work, it'd make everything weird.
工作关系 会让一切变的奇怪
No. Shut up. You shut up, man.
不 闭嘴 该闭嘴的是你
No. Shhhhh! What?!
不 嘘 怎么了
Shh, shh.
嘘
What?
怎么了
Tiger. Tiger?
老虎 老虎
How did it get in?
它怎么进来的
Oh, this is happening. Oh. Okay.
还真进来了 噢 好吧
I'm gonna do the still alarm.
我会去发布警报
Still alarm. Okay.
发布警报 好的
Oh... Oh. Hughes.
噢 休斯
Hughes! Hughes!
休斯 休斯
Stay out of the barn! Stay over there!
远离库房♥ 待在那儿
Make sure no one goes in the barn!
确保没人进库房♥
I am right here!
我在这儿
What is he saying, and why is he screaming?
他说什么呢 为什么他说话用喊的
Why is Miller yelling at me now?
米勒为什么冲我嚷嚷
No, Hughes, stop! Tiger! What's going on?!
不 休斯 停下 有老虎 发生什么了
What the hell, Miller?! Whoa! Whoa, whoa! Vic! Stop!
怎么了 米勒 维克 停下
Stop what? Tiger!
停下什么 有老虎
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢 天呐 天呐
Okay. O-Okay. Don't... Don't move.
好吧 别 别动
Just don't move. No, you should probably move.
别动 不 你最好动一下
Okay. Come... Come towards me.
好的 朝我走过来
Slowly.
慢慢的走
So, do I not move or do I...
所以 我到底是动还是
do I do whatever you guys are telling me to do?
不管你们说什么我照做就行
I want to live.
我想活下去
I love my life.
我爱我的生活
Hey! Hey, hey! I love my life.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我爱我的生活
Over here! Over here!
这里 这里
Here. Here, tiger. Here you go.
看这 老虎 干得漂亮
Here, kitty! Here, kitty.
这里 大猫咪 这里 大猫咪
This way, this way. Come on. Look at me. Come.
这边 走这边 来 看着我 过来
Yeah! Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
对了 对的 对 对
Look at that. Look at all of that.
看那个 就看着那个
That's right. That's right.
没错 没错
Right here.
在这儿
It's working!
这法子有用
Okay.
好的
Over here. Over here! Okay. Okay.
这里 来这里 好的 好的
Here, kitty, kitty! Come this way!
这儿 大猫咪 大猫咪 来这边
Shoot!
我靠啊
Oh, that was close.
好险
Uh... six feet?
社交距离呢
No. Yep.
不用了 好吧
I got you, Hughie.
我在呢 小休
I got you.
我在呢
Animal Control.
动物管制中心
Hey!
嘿
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Thank you, guys. Appreciate it, y'all.
谢谢 非常感谢
Go get that tiger.
抓住那只老虎吧
Hello? Captain Bishop.
你好 我是毕夏普队长
No, she must have snuck in before we locked it all down.
不是 她肯定是在我们封锁之前偷跑进来得
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表