剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
You deserve to know the whole story,
你值得知道真♥相♥
even if she doesn't deserve to tell it.
即使她不值得说出来
I dunno, I just feel like I need to vibe with a guy
我不知道 我只是觉得如果我要冒生命风险和他亲热
if I'm gonna risk my life to make out with him.
那我们之间肯定要来电啊
Who said I was planning on making out?
谁说我要亲热
Oh, so you have zero intention
哦 所以你没有任何意图
of actually sleeping with any of these guys?
和这些家伙中的任何一个一起睡觉
We will cross that bridge...
我们会跨过障碍
when it becomes impossible not to.
当不可能不去做的时候
Anyway, it's like going to the gym.
总之 这就像去健身房♥一样
You stretch before and then... wipe everything down after.
先拉伸 然后 把所有东西擦干净
Speaking of which, actually,
说到这里 实际上
what is going on with Herrera and Sullivan?
赫雷拉和沙利文怎么了
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
What? What? Who is it?
什么 什么 是谁
Who is it?
是谁
Car fire at Black Ball Hill rest area.
黑球山休息区发生汽车火灾
That's those kids.
那些孩子们
What the hell did they do?
他们到底做了什么
So, should I do it?
所以 我应该同意吗
What? Let Sasha quarantine with me.
什么 让萨沙和我一起隔离
You mean move in with you?
你说搬来和你一起住
Look, I have a baby, alright?
听着 我有孩子了 好吗
I have a whole tiny human with a very big cry
我有一个哭声大
and a great many a need,
且需求多的小孩
and it's just the two of us locked up together, man.
只有我们俩被绑在一起 兄弟
And frankly, firefighting is way easier than childrearing,
坦白说 救火比养孩子简单多了
and Sasha wants to help.
萨沙也想帮忙
So, I should just let her help, right?
所以 我应该让她帮忙 对吧
Yeah, okay.
是的 可以
But you actually like her, right?
但你真的喜欢她 对吗
Yeah, sure. Yes, yes.
是的 当然 是的 是的
Laughing's not helpful.
笑是没用的
That doesn't help.
那没用
Hey. We told you to wait for a tow.
我们让你等拖车的
He tried to fix it.
他试着修理它
He thought he could fix it, and it ‐‐ it ‐‐
他觉得他可以修好 然后它 它
It blew up? Okay.
它爆♥炸♥了 好吧
Billie, was anyone else hurt? It blew up.
比利 还有其他人受伤吗 它爆♥炸♥了
Why did it blow up?! Billie, were they hurt?
它为什么爆♥炸♥了 比利 他们受伤了吗
They ran. I‐I don't know. I don't know. They ran.
他们跑了 我不知道 我不知道 他们跑了
Why did they run?
他们为什么跑了
Billie, are you just scared, or are you on something?
比利 你是害怕了 还是有什么隐瞒的事
Billie? Billie!
比利 比利
Ladder 19, this is Aid Car 19.
19梯 这是救援车19
I have an 18‐year‐old male
我这有个18岁男孩
with full thickness burns from a car explosion,
汽车爆♥炸♥造成大面♥积♥烧伤
three other teenagers MIA, possibly injured,
另外三名失踪青少年 可能受伤
possibly high, definitely stupid.
估计嗨了 绝对很蠢
Copy, Hughes. We're four minutes out.
收到 休斯 我们还有四分钟到
Get the patient in the aid car and ready to go when we arrive.
把伤员放到救援车上 我们到达后就出发
Dispatch, I need four more aid cars
调度 我还需要四辆救援车
at Black Ball Hill rest area.
在黑球山休息区
Tell me again what my dad said to you
再告诉我一遍我父亲对你说的话
before he went up that ladder.
在他爬上梯子之前
He said, "Tell Andrea everything I did ‐‐"
他说 告诉安德里亚我所做的一切
"Everything I did, I did because I loved her."
我做的一切都是因为我爱她
Right?
对吗
Are you gonna put it in the eulogy?
你要把它写进悼词里吗
Don't you want to sit?
你不想坐下吗
Did my father beat you?
我父亲打你了吗
Did he ‐‐ Did he torture you?
他 他折磨过你吗
Was ‐‐ Was he a monster and I just never knew it?
他是怪兽吗 而我只是一直不知道
No. I was overwhelmed from the minute you were born.
不 从你出生的那一刻起 我就不知所措
I‐I was in over my head. I‐I...
我 我 一头雾水
I never planned to be a mother, but I loved you.
我从没打算做个母亲 但我爱你
I‐I love you.
我 我爱你
I just wanted to fight fires,
我只想救火
and I know that you get that, m'ija.
我知道你明白 亲爱的
Can you not call me that?
你能别这么叫我吗
Papi calls me that.
爸爸这样叫我
I got pregnant, and I thought I was wrong.
我怀孕了 我觉得我错了
I was told I was wrong.
有人告诉我说我错了
I was told that I would love being a mother.
有人告诉我 我喜欢做一个母亲
I was told that the minute I held you in my arms
有人告诉我 当我将你抱在怀里的那一刻
that I would forget about every dream I had before you,
我会忘记我在你之前做过的每个梦
but that didn't happen.
但这并没有发生
You were born, and I loved you,
你出生了 我爱你
but I also resented you,
但我也恨你
and I resented your father
我恨你父亲
for getting to do the one thing we both wanted to do.
因为他做了我们都想做的事
I was so depressed.
我很沮丧
I became unstable, self‐loathing, angry, violent.
我变得情绪不稳定 自我厌恶 愤怒 暴♥力♥
And that was a different time.
那是一段不同的时光
No one ever talked about mental health back then,
当时没人谈论心理健康
especially not for mothers.
尤其是对母亲们来说
I felt hopeless. I felt like a failure.
我感到绝望 我觉得自己很失败
I wanted to die because there was no way out.
我想死 因为没有出路了
There was not a way out that wouldn't destroy you.
没有出路能让你免于毁灭
But I loved you.
但我爱你
I still love you, Andy.
我仍然爱你 安迪
W‐Where ‐‐ Where did you go?
你去了哪里
I went to New York, where my cousins lived.
我去了纽约 我表弟住在那
I fought fires for two years, and then I injured out.
我在火灾中奋战了两年 后来受了伤
I need you to understand
我想你明白
that this is the biggest shame of my life.
这是我一生中最大的耻辱
Biggest shame.
最大的耻辱
But not your biggest regret.
但不是你最大的遗憾
You... You aren't sorry.
你 你不后悔
You're not ‐‐ You're not sorry, are you?
你不 你不觉得抱歉 是吗
Of course I am. But you ‐‐ But you haven't said that.
我当然觉得 但你没说
You've said a lot of things tonight,
今晚你说了很多事
but you haven't said, "I'm sorry for leaving you
但你一直没说 我很抱歉离开你
and letting you think I was dead."
让你以为我已经死了
Well, I didn't know ‐‐
我并不知道
You didn't know that faking your own death
你不知道制♥造♥死亡
would make me think you were dead?!
会让我以为你已经死了
I didn't fake anything, Andrea!
我什么都没做 安德里亚
I just left.
我只是离开了
Your father did the rest.
剩下的都是你父亲做的
Montgomery, go and search the perimeter.
蒙哥马利 去周边搜查一下
Hey, we treated a small burn from a radiator cap earlier
我们之前处理了散热器盖上的小烧伤
and then left them waiting for a tow truck.
然后把他们留在那里等拖车
They must have poured gas in the radiator.
他们一定是往散热器里倒了汽油
Let's put water on that ‐‐
让我们往上浇水
There it goes!
又起火了
Anchor, flank, and pinch! Don't let that fire grow!
锚点 侧包围 压住 不要让火势扩大
Dispatch, we have a car fire that's spread to some trees.
调度 我们遇到了一场汽车火灾 火势已经蔓延到树丛
I'm gonna need three more engines.
我还需要三辆水车
Knock down that fire, Banks! Come on!
把火扑灭 班克斯 来吧
Sully. We're getting called in.
萨利 我们被叫去了
Wildfire? Black Ball Hill.
大火吗 黑球山区
Hey, yo, can we come?
我们能一起去吗
Nah. This is the big leagues, Banks.
不 这是大联盟 班克斯
You stay here and keep practicing with your toy hoses.
你留在这 继续用你的玩具软管练习
You know, you don't have to mock them.
你知道 你没必要嘲笑他们
I know Banks is a pain in the ass,
我知道班克斯是个讨厌鬼
but he'll be a good firefighter.
但他会成为一名优秀的消防员
Yeah, for Convict Work Crew Number One.
是啊 罪犯一号♥工作小组
Nothing wrong with that. We rely on these guys.
那没什么 我们需要这些人
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表