剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Hey. You okay?
不好
Uh... no.
我不好 一点都不好
No, I'm not okay. I'm very far from okay.
我从没想过还会再见到他
I never thought I'd have to see him again.
你说那个轮班的 等等 你认识他
What, you mean the sub? Wait, you know him?
他是麦克的队长
He's Michael's captain.
麦克的 队长
Michael's... captain?
你是说那家伙是
I'm so... You're saying that guy is the...
害我丈夫被杀的人
Is the guy who got my husband killed.
法律审查 司法部长办公室
Wow. Law review. AG's office.
没错
Yep.
她在耶鲁大学里和耶米同班 排名第一
She was first in her and Yemi's class at Yale.
也就是说她很专业
So, she knows her stuff,
也认识你 有什么问题吗
and she knows you, so what's the problem?
她是我前任
Uh, she's... She's my ex.
重点并不是那个
W-Well, it's not that that matters.
她问我 我的诉求是什么
It's just... she asked me what do I want.
- 正义 - 没错
- Justice. - ?Right.
- 对呀 - 但她说这个诉求定义太宽泛
- Yeah. - ?But she says that's too vague.
- 改变 - 些许有点点明确
- Change? - Not less vague.
好吧 那不用教我的孩子不要
Okay. Um, how about not having to teach my kid
和两个以上的黑人朋友一起坐车 这个怎么样
not to ride in the car with more than two Black friends?
更清晰些吗
Is that less vague?
公正对你而言意味着什么
What does justice look like to you?
等等
Hold on.
随便看 因为我
Oh, please. 'Cause I...
我以前数学很好
- Oh. - I mean, look, I was good at math,
但我学的是 一种简单的方法
but the way I was taught, it was a simple method, one way of d...
- 搞定 检查下 - 我看看
- Done. ?Check it. - Let me check.
- 检查看看 - 不会吧 你不作弊
- Check it. - ?No, no. T-There's no way
就能用他们的方法算出答案
you got that answer using their method without cheating.
他们考试时没有数学题吗
Do they not do math on the board exam?
你这就是嫉妒 医生
You jealous, Doc?
给我解释一下
Can you explain this to me,
- 就这一次 - 没问题
- though, one time? - Yes, I can.
他怎么找到工作的
How does he even have a job?
他连开垃圾车都不配
He shouldn't even be working a garbage truck,
- 更别说灭火了 - 等等
- much less a rig. - I'm sor... Okay, wait.
我记得你老公是队长
I thought your guy was a... Was a captain.
这个叫西什么奥的 他就是个副队 对吧
This guy, Theo... something, he's just a lieutenant, right?
他肯定是麦克那事儿之后被降职的
Yeah, he must have been demoted after Michael.
杀了别人的丈夫 才受这么点儿惩罚
Good to know that killing someone's husband
还真是个好消息呢
gets you a whole slap on the wrist.
帮帮我们
Yo! Help us!
帮帮我们 求你们了
I need a little help, please!
- 嘿 - 慢点
- Hey, hey! Hey! Hey, hey! - Slow down!
戴口罩
Masks! Masks!
- 什么 - 呼叫总台
- What? - ?Call a still alarm. Call a still alarm.
- 这里我来 - 是不是得用钥匙开门
- I got it. - Do we need a key?
- 戴上口罩 - 呼叫总台
- Put your masks on! - This is a still alarm.
这里有一名25岁男性 头部有穿透伤
We have a 25-year-old male with a penetrating head injury.
您先请 进来 别紧张
After you, man. Go ahead. But easy does it.
到了 就在这儿
Right here. Right here.
谢谢 谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
我看到了
Yep, I see it. I see it.
你们俩 坐下
You two, sit down. Sit down.
你夹克呢
Okay. Where is your jacket?
马库斯
Marcus? Hey.
给你 老兄
There you go. Buddy.
我们这就过去
Hey. We're on our way right now.
杰克 别过来 好吗
Yeah, um... Yeah, Jack, don't come here, okay?
怎么了
What?
他们认为玛莎可能需要插管
Well, they think Marsha may need to be intubated.
不能 她都要出院了 我们这就去接她
No, she's getting discharged. We're coming to get her.
我猜她... 她昨晚情况恶化
I guess she... she took a turn overnight.
血氧饱和度在下降 他们会持续观察
Her sats are dropping. They're gonna keep watch
再决定今晚是否要给她上呼吸机
and decide tonight whether or not to put her on a vent.
怎么没人联♥系♥我
Why didn't anybody call me?
她儿子是紧急联♥系♥人
Well, her son is her emergency contact.
- 我一听说就来告诉你了 - 他接电♥话♥了吗
- I called as soon as I heard. - Did he answer?
这个 我也不清楚
Uh... yeah, I'm... I'm... I'm not sure.
抱歉 我得挂了
I'm sorry. Look, I gotta go.
又要开始忙了
It's getting busy here again,
我就是想跟你说一声
but I-I just wanted to let you know.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Yeah, thanks. - ?Of course.
你的头一定要
We're gonna need you to keep your head
纹丝不动 懂吗
really, really still, okay?
- 你叫什么 - 他叫塔德
- What's your name? - Uh, his name's Tad.
塔德 你感觉如何
Okay, how are you feeling, Tad?
- 有点晕 - 好吧
- Okay. A little woozy. - ?Okay.
但还能说话 头脑清醒 生命体征如何
But still talking and lucid. How are his vitals?
莫名的稳定
Uh... stable, somehow.
见鬼
Holy crap.
沃伦 把轮床推过来
Warren, get the gurney.
这种情况我以前见过
Yep, I've seen something like that before.
沙利文 这里我来负责 去帮沃伦推轮床
Sullivan, I'm calling this one. Go help Warren with the gurney.
- 好吧 - 这两位有撕裂伤
- Okay. - These guys have lacs.
- 不 我们没事 - 天啊 塔德
- Nah, we're fine. - Oh, man, Tad.
看起来极具挑战 伙计
That looks really gnarly, man.
- 确实 这会疼吗 - 当然疼了 白♥痴♥
- Yeah, man, does it hurt? - Of course it hurts, dumb-ass.
他看起来就像个烤肉串
He looks like a freaking shish kabob. I don't know.
行了 维克 带这两位去车♥库♥
All right, Vic, maybe take the frat party to the barn.
好 我来解决 行了 别看了 走这边
Yeah, I'm on it. Okay, guys, out this way.
从门走 快点 离开这里
Through the door. Go on. Get out of here.
好 左转
Okay. To your left.
你们知道怎么回事吗
So, can you guys tell me what happened?
- 让一下 - 我们
- Heads up! - Oh, we...
小心 你们被攻击了吗
Watch out. Okay. Were you attacked?
- 没有 - 坐这里
- Uh... Uh, n-no... - Take a seat right there.
好 说吧
Okay, so?
我们只是在公园玩夺旗橄榄球
Uh, we... we were just playing flag football in the park.
我躲过了突击
I avoided the... The pass rush
用内中峰方式撞倒了塔德
and hit Tad with the deep post.
- 塔德 - 黑鹰式撞击
- Tad... - ?Seahawk style.
然后塔德撞到了球
And then Tad spikes the ball.
然后突然 就是你看到的这样
And then, boom... You know, he got...
脑袋这正好被一箭射穿
He got Robin-Hooded, right... Right through there.
也许更像勇敢的心
?Maybe more like Bravehearted.
对
?Right, hey.
不仅是运动员 历史知识还渊博
Wow. Jocks and historians.
这么说这些撕裂伤是橄榄球造成的
Nice. So, these lacerations were made by a football?
- 对 - 原来如此
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
然后碰巧一只打猎用的箭
And then a hunting arrow just happened to sail
大老远贯穿舍伍德森林飞进了你们同伴的脑袋里
through Sherwood Forest into your buddy's head.
对吗
Right?
确实挺不可思议
It's crazy.
把你的口罩戴好
Pull up your mask, dude.
听我说
Listen, listen, listen...
我有个办法
Yeah, okay. I got a plan, all right?
我♥干♥脆自己拔♥出♥来♥
I'm just gonna pull it out myself.
- 不 - 不 不行
- No, no, no! - ?No. No, no, no, no! Hey!
你不能这样做
Hey, hey, you don't want to do that.
塔德 后果不堪设想
Tad, you don't want to do that.
我们应该给他注射点镇定剂什么的
We need to push a benzo or something.
除了送他去医院 别的不要做
We're not gonna do anything more than get him to a hospital.
- 你同意吗 沃伦 - 不
- You disagree, Warren? - Nope.
在他做CT前什么都不要做
Wouldn't do anything until we get him into a CT.
好 按住他的胳膊
Right. Hold his arms.
- 我们真的不该 - 按住他的胳膊
- We really shouldn't... - Hold his arms.
赶紧把这玩意拔♥出♥来♥
Get this thing out of me!
等下 让我们先
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表