剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我是为了拯救19署
What I did was save 19.
说实话 我该把你和你的队长一起炒了
Frankly, I should fire both of you andyour captain,
- 关了19号♥消防站 到此为止 - 长官 我
- close 19, call it a day. - Sir, I-I --
不 我还没说完
No, I am not done talking yet.
我说完了 走 我不想再说了
Yes, I am. Go. Go. I am sick of this conversation.
接下来我要跟毕肖普谈
I'm gonna talk to Bishop next, and you'll be notified
等调查结果出来会通知你们
of the results of the investigation, so...
沙利文 留下
Sullivan. Hang on a minute.
坐
Have a seat.
毕肖普是你任命的 为什么
You appointed Bishop. What's your take?
她是个好队长 长官
She's a good captain, sir.
基本上是我一手带出来的
I basically raised her up myself.
但她变得骄傲了 有所耳闻
But she's gotten cocky. I've been hearing things.
带着团队去抗♥议♥ 当场藐视警方
Taking her team to protests, defying cops on scene...
那些事跟这次谈话无关 长官
Well, those things are separate conversations, sir.
但都说明了毕肖普
But they're both indicative of Bishop acting
在西雅图消防局外是何种行为
outside the bounds of the Seattle Fire Department.
现在
Now
你的档案
your record --
我知道 长官 我犯过错
Yeah, sir. I know. I made mistakes.
但如今我不吸毒 不酗酒 身体强壮
But I'm clean, sober, strong.
我们的急救人员不能再有任何负面报道了
We can't afford any more bad press for our first responders.
是不能
No, we can't.
当我工作不保时 整个团队都力挺我
This team stood behind me when my job was on the line.
他们支持我 我也支持他们
They have my back, and I have theirs.
我能让这个消防站回归秩序 长官
I can get this house in order, sir.
你也不想听到这些消防员
You do not want these firefighters
跟媒体说
talking to the press,
消防局更重视规章制度而不是他们的生命
saying that FD values protocol more than kids' lives.
你需要一个能将他们团结起来的人
You need someone who can unite them.
那个人就是我
And that someone is me.
再说了 如果用我 只要一个普通队长的价钱
Plus, in me, you get a Battalion Chief
就能得到一个消防大队长
for the price of a Captain.
没错 婚礼会让人这样
Yeah. Weddings do that.
你没事吧
You okay?
当你爱上一个人
You fall in love, and you just --
以为这样就够了
you assume that that will be enough, you know?
那些美好的性生活
The -- The good sex and the feeling like you --
还有每天不吻他就活不下去的感觉
you might die if you can't kiss that person every day
以为这些就足以在一起了
will be enough to hold you together.
但当生活给你当头一棒
But then when life hits you hard
需要你做选择的时候 才发现
and when choices need to be made, you realize
你根本就不了解那个你自以为爱的人
you don't really know the person you thought you loved.
现在不是寻求感情建议的好时机吧
Is it a bad time to ask for relationship advice?
不是
Yes.
你终于愿意告诉我你跟伊娜拉怎么了吗
You finally gonna tell me what's going on with you and Inara?
她要搬去加州跟她姐姐住一起
She's moving to Cali to be with her sister,
却没邀请我一起去
and she didn't ask me to come along.
玛莎觉得她想我一起去 但我不知道
Marsha thinks she wants me to, but, uh, I don't know.
我是说
I mean, should I...
我该向她求婚 还是让她走
should I propose to her? Or let her go?
你问我这个问题不就是种暗示吗
The fact that you're asking me that isn't a clue for you?
听着
Okay. Look. I...
某天晚上我跟罗伯特
I married Robert after one night
彼此互诉衷肠后就嫁给了他
of telling each other all our thoughts,
从此以后再没这样谈过心
and, look, we haven't had a conversation like that since.
我们错把激♥情♥当做♥爱♥
We...confused lust for love...
错把协议当做尊重
and protocols for respect.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
我想说的是 你要想清楚
All I'm saying is you have to decide
是否失去她
if the thought of losing her is worse
比为了跟她在一起而改变你的生活更糟
than the thought of changing your life to be with her.
好吧 如果要我说实话
Okay, if I have to be honest...
我觉得我不想结婚的原因
...I think part of me didn't want to get married
是因为我害怕婚礼上会出问题
because I was afraid of the wedding drama.
我家里就有这样的传统
I mean, my family -- not a great track record.
在我父母的婚礼上 我斯特拉姑姑
At my parents' wedding, my Aunt Stella,
突发心脏病
she had a heart attack.
还有我表亲的婚礼上
And -- And at my cousin's wedding,
我妈捅了我爸的手
my mom stabbed my dad in his hand.
难以置信吧
I know. It -- Yeah.
所以我有点担忧
It -- It's kind of concerning
我们的婚礼没有闹剧可谈
that we have no drama to speak of.
我觉得我们在婚礼前就已经上演过所有闹剧了
Well, I think we front-loaded all of our drama pre-wedding.
- 对 - 是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
新人们 恭喜
Hey, newlyweds. Congratulations.
所以你不打算跟他说了
So you're just not gonna tell him?
所以你不打算跟她说了
So you're just not gonna tell her?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
- 我要说的 只是 - 只是什么
- I am. I am. I just --What?
我只是觉得这样很自私
I just think it's selfish, you know?
今晚我不是主角
Making it about me tonight.
你怎么了
Making what about you?
米勒恋爱了
Miller is in love.
只是
I just...
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的爱人
You're my person.
而且永远都是
And you always will be.
特拉维斯 这事我们谈过了
Travis, you know we've been over this.
- 我不会 - 别说了
- I'm not gonna just --Look. Stop. Stop.
我现在很认真 不是开玩笑
I'm being serious right now. I'm not joking.
我需要你听我说
I need you to hear me.
我知道你对西奥有很深的感情
I know that you have some big feelings for Theo,
我也知道我说过
and I know that I made it clear
那是友谊的终结
that that was a friendship-ender...
米勒 你还没学会吗
Miller. Have you learned nothing?
你可能在今晚回家的路上淹死
You could drown on your way home tonight.
也可能在明早发现又长高了
You could find a growth tomorrow morning.
对吧 什么都说不准
Right? No day is promised.
没什么是肯定的
Nothing's given.
所以上吧
So go! Mm!
告诉休斯你爱她
Tell Hughes you love her!
我从没提过休斯
What -- I didn't -- I didn't say anything about Hughes.
我们什么要提休斯
Why are we even talking about Hughes?
谁说是休斯了
Who -- Who said anything about Hughes?
得了吧 伙计 我们结婚了
Come on, man. We're married.
已婚夫妻看得出来
W-We're married. This is...
你就像
*You feel like
好吧 我会跟她说
Alright. I'll tell her.
我会说的
I'll tell her, I'll tell her, I'll tell her.
而且我会成功的
And, um, I'm gonna take the win.
我说过我要帮乔伊斯
I said I wanted to help Joyce,
安顿下来 这能帮到她
and settling, it's -- it's gonna help her.
虽然官司结束了 但还有工作要做
So the lawsuit ends, but the work -- the work continues.
- 没错 - 没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 对吧 - 当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 去吧 - 好
- Yep. - Yeah.
我也会成功的
I'm gonna take the win, too.
不再找第三个医生了
No third opinion.
你保证
Promise?
保证
Promise.
好吧
Okay.
不 别
No. Please. Please.
来吧 跟我们一起跳
Yeah, come dance with us.
我有预感我们会合拍
*I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm
音乐不停息
*Where the music don't stop for life
在天空 在我的眼中闪烁
*Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes
正如我喜欢的那样
*Shining just the way I like
我在想
Yeah, I -- I was thinking --
别 别说
Oh, don't. Don't.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表