剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
失去了你最好的朋友
Must have sucked to go through that
消化起这些事肯定很不容易吧
without your best friend.
你知道 我讨厌和朋友争吵过后的尴尬期
You know, I hate this weird part after a friendship fight ‐‐
吵完后
you know, after it's done,
当你还觉得拉不下面子
when you still both feel kind of icky and awkward
很难和对方握手言和
and not back to normal with each other.
是啊 要是恋人 上♥床♥就能解决
Yeah, in a relationship, you just have sex.
维克 再说一次 我不会和你上♥床♥的
Vic, for the millionth time, I'm not gonna have sex with you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你好啊 我是那个新来的
Hi! Hi, I'm the probie.
我的天 不好意思 你是在
Oh, God. I'm sorry. Are you ‐‐
没 我没事
No. I'm ‐‐ I'm ‐‐ It's nothing.
我是特维斯·蒙哥马利
I'm, uh ‐‐ I'm Travis Montgomery.
我是维克·休斯
I'm Vic. Hughes.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
- 是的 - 你想谈谈吗
Yeah. You wanna talk about it?
- 我很擅长倾听 - 不要
I'm pretty good at listening. No.
我一点也不想谈
I do not want to talk about it.
没事 不听更好
That's cool. I'm better at not listening.
你走运了
Lucky you.
你需要一间储物柜吗
Do you need a locker?
是的
Yeah.
你想要那个吗 那间没人要
You wanna take that one? It's open.
- 谢谢 - 没事
Thanks. Yeah.
欢迎来到消防局 休斯
Welcome to 19, Hughes.
欢迎迎接休斯 19号♥消防局
Welcome to Hughes, 19.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你好啊 迈克尔
Hey, um, Michael...
你好
Hey.
你还记得我们赢了去马尔代夫的旅行吗
You remember when we won that trip to the Maldives,
前两日我很不讲理
and I was a disaster for the first two days,
一门心思扑在盘算还剩多少时间上
obsessing over how much time we had left,
因为只剩一个星期了
and, uh, making myself sick and sad
把自己搞得又难受又悲伤
about how we only had a week?
你说我应该尝试享受当下
You said that I should try to enjoy the this of this,
而不是担心时间过得太快
instead of worrying about the end of this.
当然 你是对的
And, of course, you were right.
但是我听不进去
But I couldn't shake it.
你就生气了
And then you got pissed...
然后你说 特维斯 是的 这周要结束了
and you said, "Travis, yes, this week is going to end,
但也是我们的一周
but it is already ours.
在我们的脑袋 肚子 骨头里
It is in our head and belly and bones.
这一周永远属于我们
It is already ours forever."
老兄
Man...
这句话 是全世界最棒的建议
that was, like, the best advice in the world.
我不敢相信自己居然忘了
And I can't believe I forgot it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你
You're, uh...
你已经不在世了
You're not here anymore,
而且马尔代夫真的快沉进海里去了
and the Maldives are literally sinking into the sea.
但你是对的
But you were right.
这段经历和建议
I will always have both
我会永远存在我的脑袋 肚子 和骨头里
in my head, belly, and bones.
因此我也该接受 让这些事都成为过去
So I should probably stop fixating on the end of them.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表