剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
more likely a mental-health issue,
更像是精神问题
or, you know... all of it.
或者 这些原因都有
There's a husband in the house already, apparently injured.
她丈夫在房♥子里 显然是受伤了
Warren and Hughes, go inside, check on the husband.
沃伦和休斯进去了 查看丈夫情况
Montgomery, can you stand by the door,
蒙哥马利 你能站在门边吗
make sure she doesn't go back inside?
确保她不会进到屋里去
Copy. Did you call PD?
收到 你叫警♥察♥了吗
Well, she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I'm rooting for her baby not to be born in prison.
我希望她的孩子不要在监狱里出生
Eddie, answer your damn phone!
埃迪 你他么的接电♥话♥啊
Call PD. Okay.
叫警♥察♥来 好的
Ah, yeah, that's broken.
没错 砸伤了
BEN: Eddie?
埃迪
Stupid...
太笨了我
Eddie?
埃迪
I'm in here!
我在这儿
Hey, Eddie. I'm Ben. This is Vic.
嘿 埃迪 我叫本 这是维克
Hey. Hi, Vic.
嘿 嗨 维克
We're here to help.
我们是来帮你的
Sh-She gets so mad.
她疯了
I mean, she gets so mad.
我是说 疯的不能再疯了
It's... It's like she's possessed.
就像被夺舍了一样
Okay, you mind putting this on?
你能把这个戴上吗
E-Eddie, Eddie, you're bleeding.
埃迪 你在流血
Okay, and... and, well...
好吗 而且
you got a needle dangling from your face,
你脸上还挂着根针
and I want to get it out, but, you know,
我想帮你把它取下来 但是
I need you to put on the mask first.
你先得把口罩戴上
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't touch her, man! Okay. Alright.
我没碰她 好的
I didn't even touch her.
我根本没碰到她
Warren. Warren.
沃伦
Is it crack? Or meth.
是强效纯可♥卡♥因♥吗 也许是冰♥毒♥
So stupid.
太蠢了
** Amazing grace *
*奇异恩典
** How sweet the song *
*何等甘甜
** That saved a wench like me *
*我罪以得赦免
Herrera, what's the status on PD? HERRERA: Stand by.
赫雷拉 警♥察♥来了吗 已就位
Hey, you can't arrest me. I'm pregnant.
嘿 你们不能抓我 我是孕妇
My baby is innocent.
我的孩子无罪
You should've thought of that
在你袭击救护人员之前
before you assaulted a first responder.
就应该想到这点
Gina?
吉娜
Son of a... Gina, are you in pain?
妈了个 吉娜 你是阵痛了吗
God, does it sound like I'm singing?
我的歌♥声听起来像有阵痛吗
Honestly, it's hard to tell the difference.
老实说 听不出差别
Okay, Gina, you should really get in the ambulance
吉娜 你真的要上救护车
so we can help you.
我们才能帮你
No, I'm not getting in there. You drive sick people in there.
不 我才不去 那车是拉过病人的
It's sanitized. I'm not getting in there!
消过毒了 我不上车
I'm going in my house! Well, ma'am...
我要回家 女士
Move! I'm not gonna move!
滚 我不会滚的
I'm not gonna move, because I don't want to see you
我不会滚 因为我不想看到你
hit your husband with that bat
拿球棒打你丈夫
and your innocent child of God baby be born in jail.
也不想见到你无辜的孩子在监狱里出生
Please calm down.
请冷静下来
Please.
请冷静
Gina. Hey.
吉娜 嘿
Okay.
好吧
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Honestly, I hate her guts.
说真的 我恨死她了
I might even hate her baby.
我连她孩子都顺道一起恨上了
Oh, no, no, no. Easy.
不会 放松
Nice of you to help out here.
很高兴你能来帮忙
Yeah, well, I always liked the medical part of the gig.
我一直很喜欢做工作中的医护部分
It was the running into fires
我不热衷于冲进火场
and being held at gunpoint that I didn't love.
被抢指着的感觉
Yeah. Yeah, I get that.
我明白你的意思
Okay.
好的
Alrighty, here we go.
我们开始
No, no, it's fine.
没事的
Just tip your head back, okay?
把头向后仰 好吗
Alright.
很好
And you're done.
做完啦
Okay. That's it.
好了 就这样
Results normally take a few days,
通常几天后会出测试结果
but, uh, Hunt fast-tracked them for you, so...
但是 亨特会帮你加快进度的 所以
Seems wrong to fast-track during a pandemic.
疫情期间加快进度似乎不大好
Well, it is.
确实不好
I'm not judging. I'm just being honest.
无意评判 只是就事论事
But, uh, I don't blame you.
我不怪你
You got to do what you got to do for family, right?
你得为家人竭尽所能 不是吗
Right.
对
So your dad, uh, is back with the PD, huh?
你♥爸♥爸 回警局了 是吗
Yeah.
对
And I only found out at Sullivan's hearing.
我在沙利文的听证会上才知道的
Family dinners kind of fell to the wayside
我和艾丽西娅分手后
when Alicia and I broke up.
家庭聚餐就没了
Yeah, how's she doing?
她怎么样
She, uh... she's okay.
她挺好的
I mean, she was blindsided, heartbroken.
她措手不及 心碎了
There's no nice way to tell someone who loves you
没有什么好的方式告诉爱你的人
that you love her, too, but just as a friend.
你也爱她 但是是朋友之爱
Right.
对
PD is sick of this couple.
警♥察♥受够这对夫妻了
What? Yeah, these folks are frequent fliers.
什么 这些人是常客
PD's coming, but they don't seem to be in any kind of hurry.
警♥察♥来了 但他们似乎不急
Okay, can you guard the front?
好的 你能守住前门吗
Just direct them this way when they get here.
等他们到了这里 就把他们带到这边来
I would argue, but it stinks in here.
我想带 但这太臭了
Right? Yeah.
对吧 对
Hey, stop bleeding on my stuff, man!
嘿 别把血流到我的东西上
Ah, how very Christian of you, Gina.
你还真是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒啊 吉娜
God helps those who help themselves.
上帝会帮助那些自助的人
We're in a pandemic. I don't need your germs in here.
我们身处疫情之中 我不需要你在这散播细菌
What's... What... Are you having contractions?
怎么了 你是不是宫缩了
It... It's just those Toni Braxton thingies.
就那个什么唐妮·布莱斯顿收缩
Braxton Hicks? Yeah.
希克斯宫缩? 对
Okay. Or she's just kicking a lot. Oh, so you're having a girl?
她太爱动了 所以你怀的是个女孩
Ohh, yeah, my third, God help me.
对 我的第三胎 上帝帮帮我
Where are your other kids?
你其他的孩子们呢
My bitch mother took 'em.
我♥操♥蛋老妈把他们带走了
She's a real piece of work.
她是个人物
I bet.
我信
Ohh! Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What's happening?
怎么了
Ohh! Gina.
吉娜
No, no, no, no, not right now.
不 不要现在生
Gina?
吉娜
My stupid water just broke!
羊水他么的破了
Eddie? Eddie! Eddie!
埃迪
I need you to sit down and put on the mask.
我要你坐下来 戴好口罩
Where's Gina?
吉娜在哪儿
We're taking care of her, Eddie, okay?
有人照顾她 埃迪 别担心
A little, um, a little fresh air can't hurt, right?
呼吸点新鲜空气没什么坏处 对吧
Am I still bleeding? Yeah, hold on.
我还流血吗 流 稍等
I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not the police.
我不会伤到你 我不是警♥察♥
I just want to mask you and stop the bleeding, okay?
我只想给你戴上口罩 帮你止血 好吗
Okay, Eddie, Eddie, I need you to stop moving.
好的 埃迪 别乱动
So, you guys fight like this a lot?
你们经常这样吵架吗
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表