剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
19号♥消防局,前情回顾…
Last season on "Station 19"...
你得了癌症,爸爸。
You have cancer, Dad.
我要把安德莉亚提升为副队。
I'm promoting Andrea to Lieutenant.
你们两个将竞选队长一职。
The two of you will be in running for Captain.
你不能就这样撞开我的车!
You can't just ram my car!
你不能就这样堵住我的消防栓!
You can't just block my hydrant!
她总是这样跟警♥察♥说话吗?
Does she always talk to cops like that?
只跟那个和她一起去了舞会的人这么说
Only the ones she went to prom with.
我今天只是过来给安迪加油打气的
I was just dropping by to wish Andy luck today.
-多么好的邻居呀你。-你和瑞恩翻云覆雨了?!
- How neighborly of you. - You slept with Ryan?!
如果我们要试着交往的话,我需要慢慢来。
If we're gonna try this, I need to go slow.
我和瑞普利聊过了。我没有选择支持你
I spoke to Ripley. I didn't support you
或者杰克来当队长
or Jack for the Captain position.
雷普利大队长在火宅发生地下方
Chief Ripley's operating from Base Camp
-三层的大本营指挥工作- 吉布森,看这里。
- three floors below the fire. - Gibson here.
我们在26楼,这里有有大量易燃材料。
We've got a massive load of combustible materials on 26.
求救。有消防队员倒下了。
Mayday. Firefighter down.
-需要立即救援。-嗨。我是莫莉。
- Need immediate assistance. - Hi. I'm Molly.
我是我们办公室的火灾疏散协调员。
I'm the fire evacuation coordinator for my office.
你是外科医生。去救你能拯救的生命。
You are a surgeon. Save the life you can save.
我们都知道我撑不过去的。
We both know that's not mine.
我的呼吸有点困难。
My breathing is shallow.
我想我需要去看医生。
I think I need to see a doctor.
-安迪…-不需要打扰她工作。
- Andy... - Doesn't need to be bothered.
-我得走了。——安迪。
- I gotta go. - Andy.
咋了?
Yeah?
你自己也要小心。
You be careful, too.
普鲁特,我们得去医院了,
Pruitt, we got to get to Grey-Sloan,
我们现在就得去。
and we got to get there now.
几分钟后整层楼就会爆♥炸♥。
Only a matter of minutes before this entire floor blows.
我们还没关好防火门。
We didn't finish closing the fire doors.
不。杰克,你在干什么?!杰克!
No. Jack, what are you doing?! Jack!
离开那层楼!
Get off that floor!
你得离开这…尽量往下走,好吗?
You need to run... down as many floors as you can, okay?
杰克,跟我说话!
Jack, talk to me!
PASS装置是一个警报器,它被缝在消防员的装备里。
The PASS device is an alarm, sewn into a firefighter's gear.
如果我们长时间不动的话,它会自动发出警报。
It automatically goes off if we're motionless for too long.
警报声...会持续不断地在你耳边环绕。
The sound... will haunt you.
因为这意味着有消防员受伤了。
Because it means there's a firefighter down.
意味着有人死了。
It means someone has fallen.
它意味着我们所认为的救援
It means what we thought was a rescue
现在可能变成是…掩护撤离的行动
is probably now... a recovery.
这意味着……
It means...
...我们得和自己人说再见了。
...we're about to say goodbye to one of our own.
求救,有人听到吗? !求救!
Mayday, copy?! Mayday!
楼上发生了爆♥炸♥,
There's been an explosion, upper floors of the building,
有一名消防员被困住了,他…
a firefighter is trapped, he...
我需要一只RIT队伍。现在。通话结束。
I need a RIT team. Right now. Over.
不行。我不能再派任何人上去了。
Negative. I can't send anyone up.
大队长,我们得上楼去帮忙…
Chief, we have to get upstairs and help...
我们得帮助这里的人。
We have to help the people out here.
伤员已经分类转移到外面了。
Triage has been relocated outside.
我们还在从大楼里救出其他数十名受害者。
We're still pulling dozens of victims from the building.
这栋楼的结构已经不牢固了。
The structure is not sound.
有充足原因使我们马上帮助建筑物内人员脱困
There's a full evacuation for a reason.
嘿,嘿,嘿。让警♥察♥把人群疏散开。
Hey, hey, hey. Get P.D. to move those crowds back.
那些新闻车挡住了我们的救护车了。
And those news vans are blocking our Aid Cars.
-把他们赶出去!——我明白了,
- Get them outta here! - I understand,
但我离爆♥炸♥的那一层很近。 我..
but I'm so close to the floor that exploded. I...
所有人都必须撤退出来,埃雷拉。
It's all hands on deck out here, Herrera.
我不想失去任何人,包括你。
I don't want to lose anybody else, and that includes you.
马上下俩。
Get down here.
吉布森,你在吗?
Gibson, are you there?
杰克!回答我,哥们!
Jack! Answer me, man!
嘿!我需要一张轮床!
Hey! I need a gurney over here!
他没有反应,吸入了大量烟雾。
He's unresponsive, suffering from severe smoke inhalation.
26号♥还有一名消防员失踪。
We've still got a missing firefighter on 26.
拿个跳袋和担架。
Grab a jump bag and a backboard.
-我要回去26楼-嘿,嘿,嘿!
- I'm gonna get back in there. - Hey, hey, hey!
任何人都不准回到那栋大楼。
No one goes back in the building.
但是,头儿,里面还有人。
But, Chief, there's somebody still inside.
-我不能丢下他不管。-那是埃雷拉吗?
- I can't just leave him. - Is that Herrera?
我们正在执行全面撤离计划。
We are in the middle of full-evacuation protocol.
吉布森他留了下来控制了爆♥炸♥,长官。
Gibson stayed behind to contain that blast, sir.
我很感激,但在工程师给我们答复之前
Which I appreciate, but until the engineers give us
我们必须假设大楼会倒塌。
the go-ahead, we have to assume the building will collapse.
我是……我刚才和他在一起。我可以坐电梯回去。
I was... I was just with him. I can take the elevator back up.
-我们可以…——绝对不行。
- We could be... - Absolutely not.
电梯关闭了。这栋楼现在禁止入内。
Elevators are shut down. The building is off limits.
-我们这里有人…-大队长…
- We have people... - Chief...
...需要我们的帮助
...who need our help right here.
所以,戴上手套开始工作吧。
So, glove up and get to work.
还有,埃雷拉,给我从里面滚出来。
And, Herrera, get your ass out of there.
知道了吗?
Do you copy?
去他妈的吧。
Screw that.
这里有个病人。
Got a patient here.
我现在需要轮床!
I need a gurney here now!
62岁的老人。仍有脉搏
62-year-old man. Unwitnessed cardiac arrest,
有二♥期♥间皮瘤病史,正在进行心肺复苏。
history of stage-two mesothelioma, ongoing CPR.
马上开始静脉注射一毫克肾上腺素!
I need an IV started and a milligram of epi pushed now!
嘿。我是安迪。
Hey. It's Andy.
我现在不能接你的电♥话♥。
I can't take your call right now.
请在哔声后留言。
Leave a message at the beep.
安迪?你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?楼上刚才发生爆♥炸♥了……
Andy? What the hell are you doing? There was an explosion...
是啊,所以我们要下楼去。
Yeah, that's why we're running down the stairs.
-我们得离开这里- 杰克还在上面。
- We gotta get out of here. - Jack is still up there.
等一下!
Hang on!
-我去追她-不,我们一起去
- I'll go after her. - No, we both will.
不,你下楼,找更多的人来帮忙,
No, you get downstairs, find more people to help,
尽快把他们带上来帮忙,好吗?
and bring them back up here as fast as you can, okay?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
-我以为会有更多呢。——啥玩意?
- Thought there'd be more. - Excuse me?
成千上万的求职者。28个入围者。却只有2个女人?
Thousands of applicants. 28 recruits. Only 2 women?
看来他们本可以做得更好。
Seems like they could've done better than that.
你应该把衬衫塞进去。
You should tuck in your shirt.
这里的着装要求很严格。
They're pretty strict about dress code around here.
事实上,每件事要求都很严格。
Pretty strict about everything, actually.
这并不是一件坏事。严格是好的。
Not that that's a bad thing. Strict is good.
我想 一丝不苟才会使我们保命吧。
Strict... saves lives, I guess.
——我是安迪。——玛雅毕夏普。
- I'm Andy. - Maya Bishop.
对,是的。当然可以。
Right, yes. Of course.
那个奥♥运♥冠军!
The Olympian!
——曾今是。——嗯。
- Former. - Hmm.
-发生了什么?——没什么。
- What's the story there? - No story.
奥♥运♥选手只是我过去的职业 现在我的职业是消防队员
It's who I was. This is who I am now.
-那你有什么故事?——一样。我也没有。
- What's your story? - Same. I don't have one.
但你父亲是消防员 ,对吧?你是埃雷拉的孩子?
But your dad does, right? You're Herrera's kid?
如果你已经知道我是谁了,为什么还要问?
If you already knew who I was, then why'd you ask?
我很好奇你会怎么回答。
I was curious to see how you'd answer.
很多人会以事实作为开场白
A lot of people would lead with the fact
-那他们没什么创新性 —嗯…我不喜欢。
- that they're a legacy. - Well... I don't.
这并不意味着什么
Doesn't mean anything.
没有吗?
No?
教练朝这边来了。
Instructor heading this way.
就因为我们都是女的
Just because we both have vaginas
并不意味着我们必须成为朋友
doesn't mean you and I have to be friends.
当然了。
Sure thing.
只有……好吧,我是根据多年
Only... and, well, I say this from years
的训练得出的结论……人多力量大。
of training by myself... there's safety in numbers.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表