剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Couldn't sleep for a week.
我知道我从来没办法真正理解
I know I could never truly understand
作为一个黑人女性
what it's like for you to navigate this world
你是如何生活的
as a Black woman,
我也不想假装我能理解
and I wouldn't even pretend that I could.
我从未经历过类似的事情
I've experienced even nothing remotely similar to this,
但是我理解的是
but what I do understand
我是一个黑人女儿的母亲
is being the mother of a Black daughter.
你以为我不怕你会成为那个布琳娜·泰勒吗
You don't think I know you could've been Breonna Taylor?
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
我一直都知道的
This is what I've always known.
你五岁的时候我就知道
I've known since you were five,
我刚给你买♥♥了糖果
and a cashier accused you of stealing the candy,
收银员就说是你偷的
the one I just bought you.
你11岁的时候我就知道 你放学回家开始大哭
I've known since you were 11, coming home from school,
因为学校里一个女生
crying because the girls at school
一直弄你的头发
wouldn't stop touching your hair.
你还未出生之前
I've known since before you were even born,
我父母因为拒绝接受我和黑人结婚
when my parents kicked me out of the family
并且拒绝认识我完美的女儿的那一刻
for marrying a Black man
我就知道 这个世界待你不易
and refused to meet my perfect little girl.
琳娜 帮帮忙
Lenya, would you come help me please?
等下
Just a second!Just a second.
我要倒了
It's gonna fall!
看来你今晚很厉害啊
Looks like you kicked some ass tonight.
把维克的父母从餐厅救出来
Getting Vic's parents out of the restaurant.
你救了他们啊
You saved them.
只是在尽责
Just doing my job.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉啊
Hey, I'm sorry.
我知道我没权利跟你抱歉
I know I don't have a right to apologize to you,
但我很抱歉
but I'm sorry.
而且我会永远抱歉
And I'll never not be sorry.
你知道就行了
So...you just need to know that.
我去弄另一扇窗户了
I'm gonna go start on the other window.
鲁伊斯
Hey, Ruiz?
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Hey, you good?
很累而已
Oh, just --just tired.
我们都整夜没睡 你现在还在跑步
Well, we've been up all night and now you're on a treadmill,
真是厉害呢
so that makes sense.
是很糟糕
Look, it's terrible.
我不会反驳你的
You get no argument from me.
这样都很烦
See, even just that sucks.
不是烦你说的 就是
Not what you're saying. Just...
我知道你是站我的
I know we're on the same page.
但是一次又一次的被打击 被拒绝
It's just getting shut down over and over again
但我们只是想做对大家好的事情
when you're just trying to do right by people.
很沉重 很难受
- It's -- It's a lot, it's heavy, and it hurts.
感觉永远赢不了
And it feels like there's just no winning.
先是打官司
First there was the lawsuit.
大家都说只是为了吸引关注
Everybody says it was just to get eyeballs on the issue,
一个永远赢不了的事件
an issue that we can't win,
然后又是医疗帐篷的事情
and now, it's the medical tent.
突然就说我们没有消防局的批准了
So, somebody suddenly says we're not FD sanctioned,
所以就
so we just...
就只能是我们自己想去了呗
I guess it's just okay that we just intended to go.
没错
Right. Totally.
明天还去吧
Why don't we still go tomorrow?
反正没有约束了
So we're not sanctioned.
也没人能阻止我们的医疗护理啊
Our paramedic training doesn't get taken away.
我们以市民的身份去
We go as civilians.
受过医疗训练的市民吗
Civilians who have medical training?
受过医疗训练的市民
Mm-hmm. Civilians who have medical training
还要先去下药店
- who -- who also stopped by the drugstore first,
买♥♥点急救用品 买♥♥些水
pick up first aid supplies, pallets of water.
搞一个小桌子 需要医疗救助的人
Who set up a table where other civilians can come
就可以过来
if they need medical assistance.
也可以跟我们借东西
Who also borrow some stuff from here?
就是药店
- Just -- Just stuff that we can't get
买♥♥不到的东西
from the drugstore, you know?
比如氧气瓶什么的
Like oxygen tanks.
之类的东西呢
Maybe stuff like that?
作为你队长 我一句都没听到
As your captain, I didn't hear a word of that.
不过作为平民玛雅 我很喜欢足智多谋的人
But civilian Maya likes people being resourceful.
队长
Captain.
嗯
Yeah?
我不是故意要不尊重你
I don't mean to come off as disrespectful
或者过分什么的
or out of line or --or anything,
但是
but...
我们需要开心一点了
we need some joy.
这里需要开心一下了
We need some fun around here,
而我呢 需要跳跳舞了
and I, for one, need to dance.
这身材太好不能不跳舞
This body is too good not to dance.
所以 办婚礼吧
So, have a wedding.
为了19署 办个婚礼吧
Have a wedding for 19.
老妈 你为什么不跟我说你家的事情
Mom, why didn't you tell me about your family?
不该成为你的负担
Wasn't your burden to bear.
我知道无论我们怎么样
I knew so many were going to be already thrust upon you
强加给你的东西已经很多了
no matter what we did.
无论我们想要给你怎么样的生活
No matter what kind of life we were trying to give you,
我们不想给你更多负担了
we just didn't want to add to the pile.
听我说
Listen.
你从小到大
I know I was not always there for you
我知道我不是一直在你身边的
when you were growing up,
但这一切的基础是为了我们想给你的生活
but it was in service of the life we were trying to give you.
我们需要给你的生活
The life we needed to give you.
我以为你知道的 维克
I didn't know you didn't know, Vic...
妈
Mom.
但我们一直都会想你
...but we were always thinking about you.
我一直都在想你
I am always thinking about you.
妈
Mom!
这是希腊传统
Ah. That's a Greek tradition.
当你美餐了一顿
When you have a good meal,
喜欢上了这个餐厅
a good connection in a restaurant,
就要摔一个盘子
you smash the plates.
多年前常来这里的希腊常客
A Greek regular who used to come here many years ago
告诉我这其实开始是作为一种死亡仪式
told me that it actually started as a death ritual.
自愿的摔碎盘子
The voluntary breaking of the plates,
一种可控的损失
a type of controlled loss,
可以帮助人们面对至亲的死亡
it helps people deal with the deaths of their loved ones.
那些无法控制的失去
Hmm. The loss they couldn't control,
为了庆祝死亡
to celebrate the dead
以及纪念被留下人的痛苦
and to honor the pain of the living.
好 来吧 老爸
Alright, come on, Dad. Let's do this.
- 来吧 老公 - 来吧
- Come on, honey. - Let's do it.
准备好了吗
Okay. Alright, ready?
3 2
Three, two...
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事的
Yeah. Yeah.
应该没事 会没事的
I guess so. Or it will be.
来砸吧
Here. Smash.
来吧 来啊
Do it.Do it.
欢迎
Welcome.
试试
Go for it.
来啊 来吧
Do it. Do it.
好了
Oh. Okay.
现在一起打扫吧
Now help us clean it up.
才不要
Yeah, right.
我认真的 必须帮忙打扫
No, I'm totally serious. You have to help us now.
I want a fighter
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表