剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
- 我不记得 - 如果要记得
No, I didn't.If you have to,
你都能想起来的
you'll remember.
东西都可以重新换 老婆
We can replace our things, honey.
但是你换不来了
We cannot replace you.
好吗
Okay?
那边 厨房♥里
Over there --in the kitchen.
沙利文 我进去了
Sullivan, I'm pushing in!
队长 请求支援
Hey, Cap, we're gonna need more hands in here!
赫雷纳 吉布森 平民状况如何了
Herrera and Gibson, what's the status on the civilians?
都安全出来了
Civilians made it out safely,
但是有一个还没等我们过去就跑了
but one ran away before we could assess them
另一个被吉布森救出来了
and Gibson got the other one out.
真是服了
You gotta be kidding me.
你俩再拿一条水管到前面来
I need you both in front of the restaurant with another hose line.
蒙哥马利 维金斯 卡特勒
Montgomery, Wiggins, Cutler,
还有沙利文 里面需要支援
and Sullivan need support inside.
赫雷纳 你现在负责内部
Herrera, you are now interior division.
收到 队长
Copy, Captain.
这里不允许人进入
This is a closed scene.
我有问题
I just have some questions.
- 火 - 什么
Fire. What?
不管你想问什么 答案就是火
Whatever your question is, the answer is fire,
我们在努力灭火
and we are working to put it out.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
怎么回事啊
So, what happened?
怎么起火的
How did it start?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切发生的太快了
Things just turned so quick.
一整天我们都看着人来人往
I mean, all day long, we were watching people stream by,
参加抗♥议♥游♥行♥
going to protests.
我本来都挺开心的
It was almost happy, you know? Uh-huh.
也不是开心 就是很美好
I mean, not happy, but it was beautiful.It was...
大家举着牌子 团结一致
There were signs and solidarity.
就感觉好像 然后
Yeah.It felt like. And then...
听到路口有人尖叫
we heard screaming down the block.
我就出去看了一眼
I went outside to take a look,
然后就看见有人朝着鞋店
and I saw people throwing things
窗户扔东西
through the window of the, um, shoe store.
那边吗
Yeah. What? Over there?
是的 然后就
Yeah. And then there was this --
都是烟
all this smoke.
抱歉 您是说
Excuse me, did --did you just say
您看到怎么起火的吗
you saw how the fire started?
- 什么 - 可以讨论一下吗
- What? - Could we get a comment?
无可奉告
No. No comment.
麻烦你离开
Please leave.
- 一下就好 - 麻烦离开
Just a quick comment --Please leave.
她说了 无可奉告
She said no comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
走了 快走
Come on, come on.
你在这啊
There he is, right there.
你不是应该去控制群众什么的吗
Shouldn't you be on crowd control or something, man?
他们觉得现在西雅图消防局都可以自己来了
Thought SFD could handle that on their own now,
显然不需要我们了啊
'cause you apparently don't need us anymore.
你现在来这套吗
- You really -- You really doing that right now?
大家还有生命危险呢
When people's lives are on fire?
怎么 那你不去灭火吗
Yeah? Well, why aren't you putting it out, then?
是你放的火吗
Did you start it?
你说什么呢
What you say to me, man?
米勒 这边需要你
Miller, I need you over here.
队长
Captain?
你去救火
We need more bodies on the fire.
我对付警♥察♥
I'll deal with PD.
安德森 回车上
Anderson, get your ass to the car now.
赶紧的
Go.
19署加油啊 为了休斯
Come on, 19. This one's for Hughes.
都加油干
Put your backs into it.
My mother used to take my hands
Put my fingers on the keys
She said you gotta use your voice, be the melody
Come on! We're on the move! We're on the move!
I listened and my heroes sang
It saved me when I was young
They brought me high above
Took my pain away
I've been lost
And I've been found
我们开始吧
Here we go.
In the dark I'll use my voice
I'll be the light, I'll make a sound, singing
I sing a song for tomorrow
Sing a song for tomorrow
Let the song that I'm singing
Whew!* Let it carry you through
做得好 哥们
Good job, buddy!
不错
Good job.
Giving strength to you
卡特勒 把自主呼吸器的气瓶加满
Cutler, make sure all the SCBA tanks are full.
你没事吧 虽然这么问无济于事
Hey, you okay? Stupid question.
没事 没有 我挺好的
Yeah. No, I'm fine.
你可以带他们回家 跟他们一起走吧
You can take them home. Just go with them.
不不 他们坚持要留在这
No, no, no. They're insisting on staying here.
你知道咱们一离场
You know they're gonna try to get back in there
他们就会再回来的 对吧
after we move out, right?
等等 再进去吗 不行的 不安全
Wait, get back inside? They can't. It's not secure.
我知道 我跟他们说了
No, I told them that.
你有跟一个波兰疯女人
You try arguing with a...
争论过吗 这个人还碰巧是你妈
crazy Polish lady who happens to be your mother.
好吧 那我把19号♥消防车留在现场 彻底检查
Okay, I'm leaving Engine 19 on scene for the overhaul.
23号♥在检查角落里的火
23 is staying to overhaul the fire on the corner.
我让他们再找几个消防员来帮忙
I asked them for a couple additional firefighters to assist.
好吗 蒙哥马利 你留下来陪休斯
Okay? Montgomery, stay with Hughes.Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
行 咱们上车吧
Alright, let's...head in.
你还好么
You good?
没事的
Yeah. Yeah.
回去吧 我累坏了
Let's get back. I'm exhausted.
各位 你们今晚再进去
Okay, you guys, it's really not safe
真的不安全
to go back in there tonight.
- 知道 不过 - 好吗
Yeah, but --Okay?
你们俩是消防员 对吧
You two are firefighters, right?
你们不就是确保我们安全的吗
You can make sure we're safe?
维多利亚 你知道你妈不会就这么回家
Victoria, you know your mom's not gonna go home
- 睡美容觉的 - 我只是觉得
and get her beauty rest.Okay, I just think
也许我们可以谈一谈
that maybe we should try to just talk...
- 他们就是这样 - 他们不愿意谈
They just --They just don't...talk about it,
我就是跟他们学的
- and -- I mean, that's where I learned it,
我一直在努力改正
and I've tried so hard to fight against it
努力 揭开伤疤之类的
and to, you know, rip the scab and all that.
只不过
It's just...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别动 等等
H-Hang on. Hang on.
等等 戴上
Hang on. Here.
这里随时都有危险
Literally everywhere you step is dangerous.
拿着 把它戴上
Here. Put this on.
- 爸爸 - 谢谢你
Dad --Oh, thank you.
爸 让我们先把这些残骸移走
Dad, just let us move some of this debris
检查下水管的损坏情况 确保一切安全之后
and check for water damage and make sure it's safe
再在这里活动 好吗
to move around in here, alright?
我们没事
Yeah. We're fine.
我知道 你想装作什么都没发生
Yeah, I know you want to pretend nothing happened,
但我们确实需要保证安全第一
but we actually do have to make sure it's safe.
这容不得争论 好吗
This isn't an argument, okay?
你说得对 我们没法装作什么都没发生
Yeah. We hardly pretending nothing happened.
妈妈
Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想我要去看看还有没有着火点
I'm gonna go check for hot spots, I think.
好的
Okay.
注意安全
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表