剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
小莉
Libs.
我会去做的
I gotta be done.
会去做的
I gotta be done.
我会去完成那件事 就像你说的那样
I'm gonna be done, like ‐‐ like you said.
虽说我真的不知道怎么做到 但我
I don't really know how to do that, but I'm...
我会尝试的
Yeah, I'm gonna try.
是的 我 我会尝试的
Yeah, I'm ‐‐ I'm gonna try.
我会 我会去戒毒所的 就今晚
I'm gonna ‐‐ I'm gonna go to the detox place tonight, and...
但没有你我怎么做得到呢
How do I do this without you?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
对不起
Sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾你去世了
I'm sorry that you're gone.
不要
No.
不要 不要
No. No.
为什么啊 不要
Why? No.
为什么
Why?
怎么会这样
Why?
告诉我 告诉我发生什么事情了
Tell me. Tell me what happened.
他们不愿意跟我讲
They won't tell me what happened.
怎么了 西奥 告诉我
What? Theo, tell me.
求你了 发生什么事情了
Please, tell me what happened.
我以为
I thought, uh...
我判断风是从东方往上吹的
I thought the wind was upslope from the east...
所以我告诉他就地避难很安全
so I told him it was safe to shelter in place.
我 我
I‐I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 什么 - 特拉维斯
What? Travis.
你知道我很爱他
You know I love him. Wh‐‐ Wh‐‐
你知道 迈克尔是我的兄弟
You know, Michael was my b‐‐
等等
Wait.
这是个失误
It was a mistake.
我是估错了
I miscalculated.
我 我绝不会
I'd ‐‐ I'd never ‐‐
特拉维斯 你知道这份工作有多危险 老兄
Travis, you know how dangerous the job is, man.
这件事 这可能会发生在任何人身上 也可能是
It ‐‐ It could have been anybody, and it could've...
特拉维斯 别这样 老兄
Oh, Travis, come on, man.
我们得共同度过这件事 老兄
We gotta go through this together, man.
- 我需要你 - 请你走
I need you. Please get out of the house.
特拉维斯 求你了 我
Travis, please, I ‐‐
你得走人了
You gotta get out.
请你离开我的房♥子
Please get out of my house.
快走 拜托
Come on, please.
请离开我的房♥子
Please get out of my house.
给我出去
Get out of my house.
- 拜托了 - 你给我出去
Please... Get out of my house.
现在就滚
Get out of this house right now!
滚
Get out!
求你了
Please!
离开我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看见了吗 火灾不常发生 小伙子
You see? There's not always fires, buddy.
这些消防车
The trucks...
他们在沉睡
well, they're just sleeping.
几天没见到一丝火苗了
They haven't seen a fire for days.
看够了吗
Alright, now.
你看见这衣服多干净了吗
You see how clean they are?
要是出勤了它们就会变脏
They'd be filthy if they'd seen any action.
看吧 大部分时间 我们只是
Yeah, see, most days, we just, uh...
玩玩桌游 吃吃零食
play board games or, uh, eat snacks.
太好了 你搞得他想成为一名消防员了
Great. Now he's gonna wanna be a firefighter
就为了那些桌游和零食
for the board games and snacks.
小家伙 说实话 就算 就算发生了火灾
Buddy, honestly, if ‐‐ if ‐‐ if a fire even happens,
你知道的 我保证我是一个很出色的消防员
y‐you know, I‐I promise, I'm a great firefighter,
还有我的朋友们 他们比我更棒
and my friends, they're even better.
我不会出事的
I'm gonna be okay.
你准备睡觉了吗
You ready for bed now?
好的 道晚安吧
Okay. Say good night.
谢谢你 这真是个好主意
Thank you. That was a really good idea.
其实是鲁伊兹的主意啦
Well, it was actually Ruiz's idea.
替我谢他
Tell him thank you for me.
我会的
I will.
- 明早见咯 - 好的 当然
See you in the morning? Yeah. You bet.
- 我想你了 - 我也想你
I miss you. I miss you.
对了 谢谢你老兄
Hey. Thanks, man.
没事 我
Yeah. I, uh...
我知道那是什么感觉
I know how it is.
失去父亲吗
Losing a dad?
那个也是 但事实上
Well, that, too, actually, but, um...
为一个兄弟的死负责
being responsible for the death of a brother.
里戈·斯奎兹
Rigo Vasquez.
斯奎兹 你就是那个
Vasquez? That was you who, uh...
你和伊娃
You and Eva.
你认识他吗
So you knew him?
西雅图消防局也就那么几个拉美裔
Not a lot of Latino dudes in SFD.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry. Uh...
要是你现在恨上我了 我也能理解
I‐I get it if you hate me now.
是啊 这份
Yeah, it's, uh...
这份工作很艰难
it's a tough job.
有时会有人员伤亡
And sometimes people die.
今晚我没力气恨你了
I don't have it in me to hate you tonight.
明天再试试看吧
Maybe tomorrow.
行
Cool.
雷普利局长
Chief Ripley.
是你 对吧
That was you, wasn't it?
他死之前是在和你约会
Who was dating him when he died.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我们都听说过他和一个消防员在谈恋爱
We all heard he was dating a firefighter.
- 谣言传得很广 - 行个方便
There were rumors. Can you?
行
Yeah.
但 名字我记不清了
But, uh, I had forgotten the name.
直到今天才想明白
Didn't put it together till today.
我记得蒙哥马利拉响了铃
I remember Montgomery rang the bells.
我承受不了看着他站在那里
Uh, I couldn't stand watching him up there,
我知道他是怎么想的
knowing what he was feeling.
我差点就忍♥不住说了
I almost bolted.
你出席了雷普利的葬礼
You were at Ripley's funeral?
是他让我当上了队长
He's the one who made me Captain.
然后
And then, uh...
在迈克尔出事后
after Michael...
当我申请了降职
When I asked for a demotion,
他尝试 他尝试劝我不要这么做
he tried to ‐‐ he tried to fight me on it.
但是我没有听他的 他是个好人
But he got it, though. He was a good dude.
真的很好的人
He was a really good dude.
我很悲伤
I'm sad.
奇怪吗
Is that weird?
分手之后感到悲伤是正常的
Pretty normal to feel sad about a breakup.
要是都没正式确立关系 能叫分手吗
Is it a breakup if it was never a thing?
我想可能会更难受
I think it might be worse.
你于迈克尔就像迈克尔于西奥
Theo was Michael's you.
他和迈克尔 一起度过了警校的时光
Him and Michael, they went through academy together.
他们一起当菜鸟
They were probies together.
也是室友
Roommates.
西奥是个有背景的孩子
Theo was a legacy kid,
所以他比我和迈克尔升职都快 但
so he rose up the ladder faster than Michael or I, but...
我们曾是最好的朋友
we were best friends.
我们三个
The three of us.
然后突然之间
And then suddenly...
迈克尔死了
Michael died.
而且是西奥的错
And it was Theo's fault.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表