剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
I didn't say we were fighting.
我没说我们在吵架
Well, she hit you with a baseball, Eddie,
可她用棒球打了你 埃迪
and from the looks of that lac, I'd say it was a fastball, huh?
从伤口来看应该是快球 对吧
Gina?!
吉娜
Eddie, I need you to stay still.
埃迪 别乱动
Gina!
吉娜
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... Eddie, sit down! Sit down!
埃迪 埃迪 坐下 坐 下
What part of "Come back in 30" don't you understand, probie?
30分钟后回来 你是哪个字听不懂 菜鸟
It's been 40.
已经过了40分钟了
Look, Miller, if there's something you have to say, say it.
米勒 如果你有话要说 就直说
You're not the boss of me, man. I don't got to answer to you.
你不是我上司 我没必要回答你
Hey, Gina, it's... I think it's time to take you to the hospital.
嘿 吉娜 我们得带你去医院
Get off of me!
放开我
I labored for 15 hours when my water broke last time!
上次我羊水破了15个小时之后才生出孩子
I'm Wonder Woman!
我是神奇女侠
Hey, even Wonder Woman rides in an ambulance once in a while, Gina.
即使神奇女侠偶尔也会坐救护车的 吉娜
Come on. No, get away from me!
来吧 不 离我远点
Hey!
嘿
Okay, you can't have a baby in here.
你不能在这里生孩子
There's nothing clean in here.
这里没有干净的东西
Herrera, we're gonna need clean blankets
赫雷拉 请把干净的毯子
and a gurney in the garage now.
和一辆轮床送进车♥库♥来
HERRERA: Copy. Ooh! Okay, okay, I'll go.
收到 好吧 我去
Okay. Thank you. Oh, thank God!
好的 谢谢你 谢天谢地
Come on.
来吧
No.
别
No! Don't push.
别 别使劲
Don't push, Gina!
别使劲 吉娜
Holy crap!
我去的嘞
Okay, baby in my hands! What?!
淡定 我接到宝宝了 什么
Baby in my hands.
宝宝在我手上
You're trying to keep me away from my wife,
你们想让我远离我妻子
and I didn't do anything wrong. No, no, no, Eddie.
但我什么都没做错啊 别 埃迪
Eddie, you got to listen to me, okay? I didn't do anything wrong.
埃迪 听我说 好吗 我什么都没做错
Okay, we just have to stop the bleeding from your face
我们先得给你的脸上止血
so you can see your wife and your baby, okay?
这样你就能看到你的妻子和孩子了 好吗
You can't bleed on your little, tiny baby, right?
你不能把血流到宝宝身上 对吧
My... My... My... My baby?
我的 孩子
My ba... My baby's coming?! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay!
我孩子出生了 没事的 一切都很好
Sounds like it's coming, Eddie, but you want to be ready, right?
听起来像是出生了 埃迪 但你先得准备好 对吧
You want to be ready, so let me do this.
你想做好准备 所以让我给你止血
I want to be a good dad. Yeah.
我想当个好爸爸 对
I-I really want to be a good dad.
我真的想当个好爸爸的
I want to be a better dad than my dad was to me!
我想当个比我爸爸更优秀的父亲
And you can be, and wanting to is half the battle, alright?
你会是个好爸爸的 想要就是成功的一半
But we just need to stop the bleeding now, okay?
但我们现在得先止血 好吗
GINA: Eddie, where the hell are you?! Gina!
埃迪 你特么的在哪儿 吉娜
Eddie, Eddie, stay still, stay still.
埃迪 别乱动
If I'm not out there when that baby comes, she'll...
如果孩子出生的时候我不在 她会
Eddie, calm down! Now! SShe'll kill me!
埃迪 立刻冷静下来 她会把我杀了
I'm serious! Okay.
我说真的 好的
GINA: Eddie! Gina!
埃迪 吉娜
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!
埃迪
Warren, you okay?
沃伦 你还好吗
I'm fine. Stop him, Hughes.
我很好 拦住他 休斯
Okay.
好
Damn!
该死
Hi. I'm Captain Bishop, and I don't hate you.
我是毕夏普队长 我不讨厌你噢
Eddie! That's my kid!
埃迪 那是我的孩子
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
埃迪 停下 快停下
Stop. Stop!
停下
Eddie! Get off me! That's my kid!
埃迪 放开我 这是我的孩子
That's my kid! Eddie!!
那是我的孩子 埃迪
Is it Marsha? She has it?
是玛莎吗 她染上了吗
We don't know yet. It'll be a few hours before we get the results back.
我们还不知道 要过几个小时我们才能得到结果
Is she awake?
她醒了吗
Barely.
没有
Oh, God.
天哪
Hey, it'll be okay. Just... Just take a breath.
会没事的 深呼吸
I can't take a breath, Jack.
我喘不上气来了 杰克
We might have COVID and we have to find a place to stay, and...
我们可能染上新冠了 我们得找个地方住 然后
What?
什么
If Marsha dies, we have to find somewhere else to go.
如果玛莎死了 我们就必须找别的地方住了
Take it a step at a time.
慢慢来
I am taking it one step at a time, Jack.
我在慢慢来 杰克
I'm a single mother of a deaf child
我是个单亲妈妈 有个耳朵听不见的孩子
who's still running from a psycho ex-husband.
还要逃脱精神病前夫的纠缠
We have no idea what Marsha will even do...
我们不知道玛莎会怎么样
Her son's been calling.
她儿子给她打电♥话♥了
She hasn't been answering, but he's been calling.
她没接 他还在一直打
What if he takes over the apartment?
如果他把公♥寓♥收走了怎么办
I mean, I have to think about where we're gonna live.
我必须考虑我们接下来要住在哪里
If that happens, you can stay with me.
那样的话 你们可以住我那儿
Ted can trace you to me.
住你那儿泰德就能找到我了
We don't even know if she has it, okay?
我们还不知道她是不是真得了呢 知道吗
She refused to wear a mask, Jack! Of course she has it!
她不戴口罩 杰克 她肯定得了
Oh, God.
天哪
I'm such an ass. I'm so sorry.
我真是个混♥蛋♥ 对不起
You're not an ass. You...
你不是 你
You're scared.
你害怕了
Okay? You're just scared.
好吗 你只是害怕
Like everyone else. We're all scared.
像所有人一样 我们都害怕
I really wish I could hug you right now.
我真希望现在能拥抱你
Yeah, I wish you could, too.
是啊 我也希望如此
No, it's okay, buddy.
没事 小鬼
Uh, we just need to...
我们只是需要
We just need to get your mom a test.
我们只是需要给你妈妈做个检查
We're gonna take this step by step, okay?
我们一步一步慢慢来 好吗
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to hit her.
对不起 我不是故意要打她的
Whether you meant to or not, you're going to jail.
不管你是不是故意的 你都要进监狱
He needs rehab, not jail.
他需要的是戒毒所 不是监狱
He's too stupid for jail. He'll never survive.
他那么蠢 进监狱就死定了
I just want to hold my baby.
我只想抱抱我的孩子
Not happening.
不可能
I'm not letting anyone take this one.
这次我不会让任何人抢走的
Not my mom. Not that fool I married.
不管是我妈 还是我嫁的那个白♥痴♥
Gina, that sounds like the start to some excellent parenting.
吉娜 看来你开始要成为一个好妈妈了
Montgomery, you and Herrera take the aid car.
蒙哥马利 你和赫雷拉坐救护车
Get her to Seattle Pres.
带她去西雅图医院
Wait, is that your blood or mine?
等等 那是你的血还是我的
Oh. Might be mine.
可能是我的
Okay.
好吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. He didn't mean to hit me.
没事 他不是故意打我的
Great. He can say that in court.
太好了 他在法庭上可以这么说了
Up.
起来
I can't go to jail, man. I just... I just had a baby.
我不能进监狱 我 我才刚有了个孩子
For what it's worth, his wife needs to go to jail, too.
不管怎样 他的妻子也得进监狱
She hit a baseball at his head with a bat.
她用球棒打他的头
God, I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid.
天啊 我真蠢 我太愚蠢了
No, you're not. You're not stupid, Eddie. You're j...
不 不是的 你不蠢 埃迪 你只是
Oh, my face hurts too much to finish that sentence.
我的脸疼得说不完这句话了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切都将可能成为你的
in a court of law. He's a little stupid.
呈堂证供 他有点傻
You have the right to attorney.
你有权聘请律师
* Hush, little mija, don't you cry *
嘘 小宝贝 不要哭
* Papa is gonna buy you a pumpkin pie *
爸爸给你买♥♥个南瓜派
* And if that pumpkin pie... *
如果那个南瓜派
"Papa's gonna buy you some pumpkin pie"?
爸爸给你买♥♥个南瓜派
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表