剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
好了 别把瓶子弄太热
Okay, uh, don't heat the bottle too much,
佩鲁怕烫
because Pru's mouth is sensitive,
- 如果她乱咬的话 - 儿子
- and if she bites... - Son.
还记得我是谁吗 我可是你妈妈 把你带大的
Remember me? Your mother? I have done this before.
没错 但现在育儿技术改变了很多
Yeah, but baby technology has changed a lot,
你也没跟佩鲁独处过
and you've never been alone with Pru...
迪恩
Dean.
好吧
Okay. All right.
好了 你有我电♥话♥ 所以
Okay. Um, you have my number, so...
好吧 不说了
Okay. Okay.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你电♥话♥里存了我们的号♥码
Okay, our numbers are in your phone.
难不能还想纹我脑门上吗
Do you want to tattoo 'em on my forehead, too?
玛莎 我们只是
Marsha, we're just trying to...
我没事
I'm fine.
不用担心 马库斯和我没问题的
We're fine. Marcus and I will be good.
你们俩赶紧上班去吧 下班带熏肉回来
Both you guys, just go to work and bring home the bacon.
好的 万一有事 打给我们
Okay, well, just, you know, call us if, uh...
我天 赶紧出门吧
Oh, my God, get the hell out of here.
拜
Bye.
我要迟到啦
I'm gonna be late!
好了 好了 好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
怎么样
Huh?
你要是想婉拒贝莉
Okay, well, if you're trying to let Bailey down easy,
就别穿这么性感
you should look way less hot.
太过了吗
Ugh, too much?
我就知道过了
I thought it was too much.
这
Wha...
成吧 也就是说不一起走了
Okay, so, we're not driving together.
你有没有 我的
H-Have you... Where are my...
在床头柜上
On your nightstand.
好的 呃 亲爱的 你有没有看见
Okay, and, baby, have you seen my...
好吧
Okay.
我需要换
I-I think I need to change my...
安迪 别这样 怎么
Andy, come on. Wh...
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
知道你爱我 快点
You know you love me. Come on.
快点 要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late.
真的
Really?
会迟到吗
We're gonna be late?
那现在
So, at this point,
我们要迟到了 这事儿怪你
we're gonna be late, and I'm blaming you.
你看到我的充电器了吗
Have you seen my charger?
在碗里 就在
It's in the bowl. It's in... It's in the...
- 你的充电器怎么可能 - 好了
- Why would your charger - Okay.
会在沙发垫下面呀
Be under the seat cushions?
那它怎么会在碗里呀
Well, why would it be in a bowl?
因为是我放那儿的
Because that's where I put it
你把它搁地上了
when you leave it on the floor!
我不用你帮
I don't need this from you this mo...
- 埃米特 - 嘿 二位
- Emmett. - Whoa. Hey, guys.
和解礼物
Uh, peace offering?
我们为什么要讲和
- Mmm. - Why are we making peace?
- 谢谢 - 我爸正在去警署的路上
- Thank you. - My dad's on his way to the station,
还需要我多说什么吗
and, uh... Well, need I say more?
不
No. No, no, no.
不 我还没告诉他们
No, I haven't told them yet.
我在等合适的时机
Look, I'm waiting for the right time, you know?
我不想让任何人担心
I don't want anyone worrying.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 等毕夏普来了我会告诉她的
I know. I-I-I will tell Bishop when she gets here.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
好了 我也爱你
All right, I love you, too.
嘿 琼斯 交♥班♥的人来了吗
Hey, Jones. Anyone from A-shift in yet?
没
Nah.
我以前也做过这样的噩梦
Oh. I've had this nightmare before.
毕夏普队长
Captain Bishop.
当这儿是来混日子的吗
We keeping mother's hours around here?
狄克逊 或者叫你混♥蛋♥比较好
Dixon. Or do I call you "Dick" for short?
这里不对外开放
We're not open to visitors.
是什么原因让你违反新冠条例
Is there a reason that you're breaking COVID protocol
一大早就跑来烦我
and bothering me first thing in the morning?
首先 不算早了
Well, it's not "first thing."
我只是来告诉你 如果你真的在乎
I just came to say that if you care at all
手下人的安全 就该给米勒嘴巴上戴上嘴套
about the safety of your people, you'll put a muzzle on Miller
再在外面修圈栅栏别让他乱跑
and try to mend some fences.
这算是警方的官方声明吗
Is than an official statement from PD?
只是一个奋战在一线的同僚的建议
Just advice from a fellow front-liner.
该修栅栏的是警方
PD should be the one mending fences.
给消防车开罚单
Parking tickets on a fire truck?
开玩笑而已
Well, that's just fun and games.
打官司才是引战呢 你觉得呢
A lawsuit's a lot more hostile, don't you think?
况且也不利于激励士气
That can't be good for morale around here.
你来这就为了说这个
Did you seriously come here just to say that?
不是 我还想说
No, I also came to say...
发型不错
nice haircut.
这不是西雅图史上年纪最大的菜鸟么
If it isn't the oldest probie in the history of Seattle Fire.
毕夏普管理很严对不对
Bishop runs a tight ship, huh?
谢绝访客 狄克逊
No visitors allowed, Dixon.
善意提醒罢了 罗伯特
Just a friendly heads-up, Robert.
我在旋转俱乐部午餐会上
I was talking to Chief McCallister
跟麦卡利斯特局长聊过
at the Rotary Club lunch, and they know you're hoping
他们知道你想尽快官复原职
to promote back up quickly,
但他们觉得没戏
and they don't see it happening.
我就是告诉你 这样你可以提早规划
I'm just letting you know so you can plan accordingly.
就当成是一个有抱负的人对另一个有抱负的人的建议吧
One ambitious man to another.
我们一直在找像你这样有经验的
Hey! We're always looking for experienced guys like you
- 警♥察♥ - 走开 狄克逊
- on the PD. - Walk away, Dixon.
- 伙计们 - 伙计们
- You guys! - Guys!
狄克逊要来 他
Dixon's coming! He's...
就在这儿
Here.
感觉就像是 你打到最终关
It's like you're fighting the level boss,
终于杀了大坏蛋 然后进到下一关
and then you finally kill him, and then the next level,
发现还有几百个大坏蛋等着你
it's just hundreds more of the same boss.
区别在于几百个大坏蛋都是狄克逊那样的
Except the same boss is all Dixon?
- 没错 - 而且他负责警局那块
- Exactly. - And he's in charge of PD.
行动署副主任
Deputy Chief of Operations.
你休息的时候常玩电子游戏吗 杰克
Do you play a lot of video games on your days off, Jack?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们能谈谈埃米特
Okay, um, can we talk about
跑去我们家 亲自告诉我们一些
how Emmett showed up at our place to tell us something
发条短♥信♥就能搞定的事儿吗
that probably should have been a text?
很奇怪吗 我是说 我也说不好
Was it weird? I mean, I don't know.
不好说
I don't know.
有个魔鬼老爹一定不好受吧
It must be tough having Satan for a dad...
一直跟他后面收拾烂摊子
Constantly running around after him cleaning up his messes,
替他擦屁♥股♥
putting out his fires.
他今非昔比了 好吗
He's different now, right?
自信多了
Like, confident.
我天 我就知道
Oh, my God. I knew it.
你喜欢他
You like him. You like him.
- 好吧 是的 - 耶
- All right, okay. - Mm, yeah!
也许喜欢吧
Yes, maybe.
一点点
- Mm! - Kind of.
我可能对他
I may have a tiny...
有那么点儿意思
or massive thing for him.
我就知道 我天
Yes! I knew it! Okay, oh, my God.
我今天就指着这事儿活了
This is everything I needed today.
- 交代细节 - 没什么可说的
- Tell me everything. - No, there's nothing to tell.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表