剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
你真不用睡沙发的
You really didn't have to sleep on the couch, you know.
我在这睡而不在玛雅家睡
The only reason I slept here and not at Maya's
是因为今天她结婚
is because it's her wedding day
我不想让她知道你干了什么 今天不行
and I don't want her to know what you did -- not today.
我只是挽救了你的工作啊 安迪
What -- What I did was saved your job, Andy.Ohp. Shh, shh.
这没什么可讨论的
This is not a discussion. This is not a discussion.
因为今天我是伴娘
Because today I am a maid of honor,
如果要讨论的话 我就要说一些
and if we have a discussion, I will say some things
非常不喜庆的话了
that are very, very not maiden-like or honorable.
太扯淡了
This is absurd.
你没权利说扯淡不扯淡
You don't get to tell me what's absurd.
5点到
Be there by 5.
居民都出来了吗
Any residents make it out yet?
报♥警♥的邻居认为
Vivienne: Neighbor who called 911
里面至少有六个人
thinks at least six people live in there.
我们想要破门而入 但是烟太大了
We tried to kick the door down, but the smoke was too much.
19号♥ 我们负责营救 23号♥正在进行火灾扑救
Maya: 19, we are Rescue Group. 23 is Fire Attack.
最起码有六个人下落不明
There are at least six people unaccounted for.
要进行全面的一级和二级搜索
I want a thorough Primary and Secondary search.
抱歉女士 我是毕肖普队长
Excuse me. Ma'am? Hi. I'm Captain Bishop.
你知道这家人叫什么吗
Do you know the name of the family?
是加西亚一家 人很好的
Yeah. Garcia. It's a real great family.
我孩子扎扎有时候会跟他家的史蒂文一起玩
My kid, Zaza, plays with their kid Steven sometimes.
你知道这里有多少人住吗
Okay. Do you know how many people live there?
七个吧 他家孩子很多
Seven? There's a lot of kids.
还有老人 都在一起隔离
And grandparents. They all quarantined together.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
有人吗
Andy: Hello?!
有人在吗 我们是来帮忙的
Is anybody in here? We're here to help.
赫雷拉
Maya: Herrera?
邻居认为里面有七个人 不是六个
Neighbor thinks there might be seven people in there, not six.
天啊我好爱你
* Gee, I really love you, and we're --
我们要结婚了
* Gonna get married
我们要走进爱情殿堂了
* Going to the chapel of love
你怎么知道这首歌♥的
How do you know that song?
因为我爸很迷60年代女团
Because my dad was obsessed with '60s girl groups.
春天到来
* Spring is here
天空湛蓝
* Sky is blue
我有点担心
Okay, okay, I'm getting a little concerned
你太花里胡哨的了
about how giddy you are.
虽然我也很花里胡哨吧
I-I'm giddy, too, though.
- 是吗 - 是啊
Yeah? Yeah.
虽然在大流行病地狱的四周
I mean, as much fun as four weeks in a pandemic hell
以及隔离的两周很有趣吧
and -- and two weeks of quarantine was,
但这样稍微稍微好一点
this is a tiny, tiny bit better.
你确定不要邀请你父母吗
Okay. You're sure you don't want to invite your parents?
我都不知道
Well, I don't even know
梅森在哪
where Mason is. Hm.
然后我妈 就很麻烦
And my mom -- it would just be a hassle.
我还得解释一大堆
I'd have to explain, and --
还得出柜
And come out.
那个不用 我保证
Not that. I promise.
我知道
I know, I know.
我只是还没准备好面对这些
I am just not ready to deal with that just yet.
但是
But... Mm-hmm.
跟你结婚几个月后
...a couple months of marriage to you under my belt,
我肯定会勇敢很多的
and I am sure I will be a lot braver.
有很多要干的 只有五个小时了
Okay. Lots to do and only five hours to do it.
不 我们要去这家波兰餐厅
No, no, no, no, no. So, we're going to the Polish restaurant.
然后
Mm-hmm. And...
我们要结婚了
* We're gonna get married
我是她的
* I am hers, ba-dum-dum
她是我的
* She is mine, da-da-da
根本看不出这地方一个月前被火烧过啊
Vic: You know, you'd never know this place got torched a month ago.
谢谢你帮我们策划 维多利亚
Thank you for getting us this event, Victoria.
这都算不上什么
Well, it's not really an event.
也就我 还有我十几个朋友
It's me and like 12 of my friends.
但也很好了 你费心了
Yeah, but, still, you really didn't have to.
我最近十几年 一直都
Well, I haven't been much use around here for the last...
没什么用 所以 没错
decade, so, yeah, I -- I did.
鲜花啊
Ah! Flowers?
是的 抱歉 放那边 对
Yeah. Sorry. Right -- Right over there, please. Yeah.
我想起来 被邀请的人都得做好防护
Oh, that reminds me -- everybody who's invited today
我们一周要测三次核酸呢
is in the bubble and we get tested three times a week,
你的检查结果出来了 没事
and your tests came back clean,
今天要快速检查
and we're doing quick tests today, so...
- 所以不用口罩 - 好的
So no masks.Yeah.
幸亏啊
God. Thank God. Ahh.
我才不要戴着口罩跳小鸡舞
I am not doing the chicken dance in a damn mask.
你很有天赋的
You know, you've got a talent
策划疫情期间的婚礼 维多利亚
for pandemic wedding planning, Victoria.
那天那个年轻人来找过你
Oh, that young man came by asking for you the other day.
什么年轻人 谁啊
What young man? Who?
- 拉丁人啊 - 西奥吗
Uh, the Latino one?Oh, yeah. Theo?
至少他点六号♥套餐的时候是叫这个名字
At least that's the name he uses when he orders combo number six.
他找我来着
He was asking about me?
就想知道你怎么样
Mm-hmm. Just wanted to know how you're doing.
所以你俩是同事吗 还是
So, uh, you two work together or...?
不是的
Uh, no. No, we...don't.
好吧
Um...okay.
19署一小时大概就会到了
Uh, 19's gonna be here in like an hour,
赶紧的吧
so let's hop to it, yeah?
绝对不是打赢了
Dean: It's definitely not a win.
但也不是输了啊
But it's not an L.
和解就等于输了啊
A settlement might as well be an L.
你可是有信托有船屋的人啊
Says the trust-fund baby with a houseboat.
迪恩 和解是一大笔钱
Dean, a settlement is a massive amount of money
对乔伊斯这样的工薪阶层来说 是可以改变生活的钱
for working folks like Joyce -- life-changing money.
我要的不是钱 是改变
Yeah, I'm not after the money. I want change.
和解是改变的征兆
A settlement is a sign of change.
过去几个月的
With the protests and everything that's happened
抗♥议♥活动什么的
over the last couple months,
迫使全国各地的警局开始关注内部
it has forced PDs all over the country to look inward.
如果是真的 那他们就不得不
If that were true, then they'd reach across the table
帮忙做出改变
to help make change,
而不是向我们砸钱 让我们离开
not to throw money at us so we go away.
他们愿意公开道歉
They're willing to make a public apology.
- 还是屁话 - 好吧
More words. Condola: Okay.
迪恩
Dean...
你雇佣我是为了给乔伊斯发声
you hired me to give Joyce a voice,
现在她说她想要和解
and right now her voice is saying that she wants to settle.
她没有那个能力
She doesn't have the luxury
抓住瞬息万变的改变
of holding out for something as intangible as change.
和解吧 迪恩
Take the settlement, Dean.
然后我就可以不用当你的律师了
So I can stop being your lawyer
然后开始
and start...
我们之间我也不知道是啥的事情了
doing whatever this is between us.
这一切都是我单方面的吗
Have I been feeling all this by myself?
不 我只是爱上别人了
No, I'm just in love with someone else.
明白
Understood.
感谢你没有浪费我的时间
I appreciate you not wasting my time.
真的
Seriously.
我还是不知道应不应该和解
Um, I still don't know if I should settle.
不如下周再看
Okay, well, why don't we check in next week
看看你到时候怎么想
and we'll see where you're at?
亚历克莎 早上9点和康多莉拉一起喝咖啡 下周三
Alexa, add coffee with Condola at 9:00 a.m. next Wednesday
麻烦加到我的日历里
to my calendar, please.
好的 已经加入
Alexa: Okay, I've added that.
感谢了
Thank you for everything.
希望我们能当朋友
Uh, I hope we can be friends.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表