剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他就是那个人
He's the guy.
他就是跑步的家伙 特拉维斯
He's the running guy. Travis.
特拉维斯
Travis!
特拉维斯
Travis.
特拉维斯 我之前并不知道
Travis, I didn't know!
现在你知道了
Except that you did,
你就站在那儿 安慰他
and then you stood there, comforting him
因为他难过 他因为杀了我丈夫而难过
because he was sad that he killed my husband.
好了 菜鸟 你是最后一个进来的
Okay, probie, you're last in.
浓烟滚滚 能见度几乎为零 就这样 去吧
Heavy pressurized smoke, visibility almost zero, yes, go.
好的 那你怎么
Good. Now how do you ‐‐
带队出去 一个人不能少
Leads out, everyone together.
以小队为单位逐步搜救 保持爬行姿态
Take it block by block as a team and stay low.
很好 咱们去救那个蠢货吧
Great. Now go save that dummy.
我叫特拉维斯 谢谢
It's Travis, thank you.
你能不说话吗 你不能说话
Can you not talk? You can't talk.
这是作弊 换个地方躺着去
That's cheating. Go lay somewhere else.
好吧
Alright, alright, alright.
好的 咱们去救那个无辜的小姑娘吧
Alright, now go save that innocent young girl!
就是这样 很好
There you go, there you go.
不错
Good, good, good.
漂亮
Nice.
趴低点
Stay low, stay low.
天花板要塌了
Ceiling's collapsing!
天花板要塌了
The ceiling's collapsing!
很好 继续 干得漂亮
There you go. Keep going. Good job.
很棒
Great, great, great.
干得漂亮 冲
Good job, good job. There you go.
你救了我
Yay. You saved me.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
再来一次
Uh, let's go again.
如果我说希望能一辈子不毕业
I‐Is it weird that I kind of wish we could stay
是不是很奇怪
in the academy forever?
- 是的 - 是的
- Yes. - Yes.
- 去吧 - 好的
- Go! - Yeah. Alright.
当大厦将倾
* When the buildings fell
群山驻留
* The mountains stayed
草木重生
* And the grass grew back
跨过州际
* All across the interstate ?
也许我们生而无畏
* Maybe we were born to be brave
嘿
Hey.
被承诺束缚
* Bound by a promise we made
你和我 我们有着
* You and me, we got a
飓风般心跳
* Heartbeat of a hurricane, babe
是根手指 瞧见没
It's a finger! Oh. See?
所以说不要玩食物
That's why you don't play with your food.
嘿 威金斯要多休一天
Hey. Wiggins took one more shift off,
所以我让鲁伊斯再来顶一班
so I asked Ruiz to cover again.
他上次看起来不错
He seemed to work out well last time.
等等 为什么 我是说 为什么是他
Wait. Why? I mean, why?
她的意思是 收到 队长
She means, "Got it, Cap."
维克 你早餐为什么吃隔夜寿司
Vic, why are you eating day‐old sushi for breakfast?
为什么这么问 很怪吗
And why are you saying that like it's so weird?
因为这都放了一天了 确实怪
Because it's a day old. That is weird.
- 好吧 - 不 寿司是很好的食物
- Okay. - No, sushi is a perfect food.
但现在才早上8点
But it's also 8:00 a. m.
没错 无法接受
Ben: Yeah. That is a hard no.
- 绝对不行 - 好吧 那还有人吃三文鱼夹百吉饼呢
- Hard no. - Okay, people eat salmon on bagels.
但那是熏过的 而你那个是生的
But that is, like, smoked, and that is raw.
没错
Yeah.
还是从杂货店买♥♥的
And it's from the grocery store.
- 还是昨天的 - 好吧 蒙哥马利
‐And it's from yesterday. ‐Alright, Montgomery ‐‐
蒙哥马利 你会把隔夜寿司当早餐吃吗
Montgomery, would you eat day‐old sushi for breakfast?
吃过 所以会
I have. And I do. And I would.
- 漂亮 - 他当然会了
‐Nice. ‐Of course he would.
你们俩是灵魂伴侣
Okay, you two are soulmates.
你们今天一起坐救护车
You're on the aid car together today.
- 我们俩一起吗 - 对
- Both of us? - Yep.
我来分♥析♥一下吃了隔夜寿司后
Ben: Let me break down what happens to your digestive tract
- 消化道会发生什么 - 别这样
- with day‐old sushi. - Don't do it. Don't do it. Please.
尤其是吃了鱼之后
I'm just saying, fish, in particular. Okay.
要知道 我们俩各自开车上班
You know, it's bad for the environment,
不利于保护环境
both of us driving to work separately.
鉴于我们得一起工作 所以
You know we have to work together, so ‐‐
和你共事对我而言全无困难
I'm perfectly capable of working with you.
那我们得谈谈
Then we have to talk about it.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
你已经表明立场了
You've made your stance pretty clear.
怎么表明了
How?
天 怎么表明了
Oh, my God. How?
三天了
It's been three days.
你都不愿意和我共处一室
You won't even stay in the same room as me.
你男朋友都来了 你可以找他谈谈
Well, now your boyfriend's here, so you can talk to him about it.
我天 他不是我男朋友
Oh, my God. He is not my boyfriend.
好吧 再问你一遍 你跟他分手了吗
Alright, I'll ask you again ‐‐ Did you end it with him?
就没开始过好吗
We weren't even anything to end!
19号♥急救车
Dispatch: Aid Car 19 requested
去东耶斯勒大道2020号♥
to 2020 East Yesler Way.
- 我们得谈谈 - 不谈
- We are talking about this. - No, we aren't.
嘿
Hey.
你今天还是跟我一组
You're stuck with me again.
脚伤愈合得怎么样了
Yeah, how's the foot healing up?
没事 擦伤而已
Ah, it's fine. Just bruised.
你相信
Would you believe
这不是我第一次有被车碾吗
that wasn't the first time a car ran over me?
- 不可能 - 真的
- No way. - Yeah.
我上高中的时候
When I was in high school,
一边帮我女朋友侧方停车
I was helping my girlfriend parallel park
一边逗她开心
while also trying to make her laugh.
这两件事可千万别同时做
Don't do those two things at the same time.
诡异的是那次也没伤到
Weirdly didn't break then either.
在所有的超能力中
Out of all the superpowers to have,
这是最糟糕的了
that ‐‐ that's the worst one.
是呀
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
杰克 他吓坏了
Oh, Jack, he's freaking out.
他看见一辆消防车开过去 整个人就崩溃了
He saw a fire truck drive by, and he just had a meltdown.
嘿 伙计 怎么了 你没事吧
Hey, buddy, what's up? You okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah. Yeah, you?
怎么了
What ‐‐ What's going on?
很显然 他也许只是想见你
I‐I‐‐ Obviously, he just needed to see you?
我回家会跟他谈谈的
Yeah, no, uh, I'll talk to him when I get home.
- 你还好吗 - 好
- Are you okay? -Yeah.
我去看看他
Yeah, but I'm gonna go check on him.
去吧 回见
Yeah, go. Go. I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
- 你孩子吗 - 不是
-That your kid? -No.
我女朋友的儿子
No, my girlfriend's son.
他最近有点紧张
He's just been a little nervous lately.
他一直问我房♥子是怎么着起火的
He keeps asking me how a house fire starts,
枕边要不放水和毛巾
and he won't go to sleep without a bowl of water
他都不肯睡觉
and a face cloth near his bed,
万一着火了
you know, in case there's a fire
- 他要保证呼吸通畅 - 没错
and he needs to breathe better. - Right.
听起来他不想因为火灾而失去你
Sounds like he doesn't want to lose you in a fire.
我明白 只是
I‐I get that. It's just,
职责所在 我也不知道怎么才能让他放心
I don't know what to do because it's my job.
- 是啊 - 你呢
- Right. - What about you, man?
你有 有女友吗
Do you have ‐‐ Do you have a girlfriend?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表