剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
在格雷·斯隆医院的新冠肺炎重症监护室
in the COVID ICU at Grey-Sloan,
被拔掉了呼吸机
and they're taking her off the vent.
她的孩子气坏了
And her kid is pissed.
我能理解 因为我也气坏了
And I get it, you know, because I'm pissed.
但我知道 作为父母
But I'm learning, as a parent figure,
孩子在旁边时 我们不能表现出愤怒
that you don't get to be pissed when you're kid is...
不 你得感到气愤
No, you have... You have to stay mad.
你必须保持愤怒
You have to stay mad.
他得看到你用健康的方式处理情绪
H-He has to see you deal with feelings in a healthy way,
而不是埋在心里
not bury them.
是的
Yeah.
- 是的 我知道你是对的 - 我知道
- Yeah, no, you're right. - I know.
我聪明着呢
I'm very smart.
谢恩 亲爱的
Oh, Shayne! Babe!
对不起 亲爱的 听我说
I'm sorry, babe! Please hear me.
- 我要晕过去了 - 天呐
- I think I'm gonna pass out. - Oh, God!
队长 救援人员过来还要多久
Captain, do we have an ETA on USAR?
不清楚 赫雷拉
Negative, Herrera.
谢恩 我当时慌了 我不是那个意思
Shayne, I panicked. I didn't mean it!
好了 好了 好了
There we go, there we go, there we go.
把加压钳给我
Give me the spreaders!
你得把我们救出去
You have to get us out.
他们会把我们救出去的
They're getting us out.
- 赫雷拉 - 在
- Herrera? - Yeah?
我马上就要打开前驾驶室的门了
I'm about to pop open the front driver door momentarily.
门一打开
As soon as it opens,
我就把加压钳给你 救他们出来
I'll give you the spreader for extrication.
收到
Copy!
打开了 门开了
There we go, there we go.
加压钳
Spreader.
放心 我们会把你们救出去的 好吗
Alright. We're gonna get you guys out of here, okay?
- 好的 - 谢恩
- Okay. - Shayne?
谢恩
Shayne?
抱歉 听到了 我准备好了
I'm sorry, I-I heard you. I just... I'm ready.
当我把仪表盘从你身上拿下来的时候 你可能会感到恶心
When I lift this dashboard off of you, you might feel sick,
但是我已经给你打了很多药物 应该会有点用
but I've given you lots of fluids to help with that.
- 我就在这陪你 - 好的
- And I'm right here. - Okay.
准备好
Here you go.
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 - 你解脱了 谢恩
- Oh, hey, hey, hey. - You're free, Shayne!
我们得救了
We're alive!
做到了 我们做到了 干得好
We gotcha, we gotcha. Here you go, here you go.
- 做得好 做得好 - 我们得救了
- Good job, good job. - We're alive!
- 嘿 嘿 谢恩 - 我靠
- Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Shayne! - Damn it!
谢恩 发生了什么 谢恩
Shayne! What's happening?! Shayne?!
谢恩
Shayne!
- 醒过来了 - 他醒了 没事了
- There he is. - There he is, there he is!
好了 好了 没事了
Alright, alright, alright.
好了
Come on.
我爱我的丈夫 相信我
I love my husband. I really do.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我为我说的话道歉 我当时慌乱了
I'm so sorry for what I said. I just panicked.
天呐 他会有事吗
Oh, God. Is he gonna be okay?
他在运往格蕾斯隆医院的路上
Yes, he's on his way to Grey-Sloan.
我们马上会把你也送到那
We're taking you there shortly.
他会没事的 对吗
He's gonna live, right?
我可以处理好任何麻烦 但我不能没有他
I can handle any complication, but I can't lose him.
我不能 我真的很爱他
I can't. I really do love him.
我们今天刚结婚
We got married today!
你今天做得很棒 苏利文 做得好
You did good today, Sullivan. Excellent job.
你很冷静 动作也很快
You kept your cool, quick on your feet,
你给队长和队员们的帮助很大 是你救了他们俩
helped your captain and your team, and you saved those two.
这就是你之前能当上消防队长的原因
It's a good reminder of why you were battalion chief.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你知道吗 你和我 我们俩的处理方式很类似
You know, you and I... we approach situations very similarly.
我们都掌握大局 目光长远
We both get the big picture, see the forest for the trees.
但是年轻一代人
But this younger generation...
像米勒和休斯这样的年轻人们
The Millers and Hughes of the world...
他们确实很勇敢 但也不够成熟
I mean, they're brave, but reactive.
他们通常手比脑子快
Do first, think second,
然后再回过头来处理后果
and maybe deal with the consequences third.
米勒的官司不仅是对19署来说很糟
Miller's lawsuit isn't only bad for 19.
对整个消防部门都一样
It's bad for all of us.
让他明白这一点 好吗
Help him see that, will you?
拿出领导风范来 就像今天这样
Show some leadership like you did today.
- 还有 - 给我吧
- And, uh... - I got 'em.
重新申请出任消防队长 怎么样
...re-apply for that lieutenant's position, will you?
我可以支持你
I need someone to root for.
你知道吗 谢恩
You know, Shayne, um,
当我们很恐惧的时候 我们会说一些
sometimes when we're scared, w-we say...
如果她给机会我开口的话 我会让你们先救她
I would have said to save her first if she'd given me a chance.
听着 她这样说不意味着她不爱你
Look, it... it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you.
是吗
Doesn't it?
听我说 恐惧通常都来势汹汹 蒙蔽双眼
Okay, look. Fear is a powerful, blinding thing.
你肯定也害怕极了
I mean, you had to be afraid, too.
是的 我害怕的是她
Yeah! I was afraid for her!
赫雷拉 窗户上是什么
Herrera, what is that?
- 是违规停车罚单 - 什么
- It's a parking ticket. - What?
- 给19号♥消防署 爱你们的 警署 - 真的假的
- "To 19. Love, P.D." - Seriously?
你们真的很棒 今天干得好
19, you were exceptional. Great job today.
和你们在一起共事很愉快
It was fun getting in the mix with you.
当我们正忙着救人时
P.D. left us a little love note
警♥察♥署给我们留了个爱的便利贴
while we were actually saving lives.
我来处理吧 他们不该这样报复你们
Oh, I'll take care of this. They shouldn't be retaliating.
报复 你是认真的吗 长官
Retaliating? Are you serious, sir?
他们侮辱我们 逮捕我们
They assaulted us. They arrested us.
恕我直言 你是来替他们说话的
Uh, with all due respect, are you here to make them feel safe
还是来保护自己人的
or you're here to defend your people?
- 我当然在你这边 休斯 - 为什么会分出阵营呢
- I'm on your side, Hughes. - Oh, well, why are there sides?
我原以为我们应该齐心协力
I thought we were all supposed to be working together.
我也是这样想的
My point exactly.
今天大家都累了
It's been a long day.
快回署里吧 把东西都收拾好
Get back to the station, get cleaned up,
为你们自己感到骄傲
and be proud of yourselves.
我们很骄傲 长官
We are, sir.
毕夏普队长
Captain Bishop.
长官
Sir.
抱歉 我没止住嘴
Sorry, I couldn't shut up.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
我很欣慰你说出来了
I'm glad you didn't shut up.
同感
Me too.
进来
Come on.
如果你感到生气 这很正常
It's okay to be angry.
感到伤心也很正常
It's okay to be sad.
我都懂
I understand.
所以
So...
打这个沙袋吧
hit the bag.
别走
Hey.
我们解决不了 我们救不回玛莎
We can't solve this, and... and we can't fix Marsha.
但是我们可以打这个沙袋
But we can hit this bag.
我们可以把怒气发泄在沙袋上
We can take all of our anger out on this bag,
沙袋就是这个用途
because it was made for that.
来吧
Come on.
打它
Hit it.
使点劲出来 用力
You can do better than that. Come on.
就这 再来
Really? Come on.
再来 再愤怒一点
Come on, get angry.
哭出来也没关系的
It's okay to cry, too.
一定要煮沸 但也别煮太久
Make sure you bring it to a boil, but not for too long,
- 不然牛肉就会太硬了 - 我知道的 妈妈
- or the beef will get tough. - I know. Thank you, Mom.
记得告诉我大家喜不喜欢
Tell me how everyone likes it.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表