剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
天啊 你煮了香辣牛肉汤
Oh, my God. Is that Nari's spicy beef soup?
纳里在吗
Is Nari here?
她刚走
She was.
情况怎么样
How did it go?
什么情况怎么样
How did what go?
我爸感染了 打高尔夫的时候
My dad was exposed. Playing golf.
没有很严重 但也不是什么好事
Uh, I mean, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great, either.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
- 我这个英文俗语用对了吗 - 完全正确
- Did I get an idiom right? - Yeah, you did.
- 我太为你骄傲了 德鲁卡医生 - 天呐
- I am so proud of you, Dr. DeLuca. - Oh, my God!
第一次用对俗语
First idiom right! Okay, so...
我想听你讲全部事情的经过 但我刚看到埃米特
Okay, I need to hear everything, but I just saw Emmett
进洗澡间了 你想不想
go into the shower, so you wanna...
搅拌
Stir.
好的
Oh, yeah.
- 我怎么样 - 快去
- Is my... Am I... - Go!
好
Okay.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我知道我不在这上班
Uh, yeah, I know I don't work here,
但今天我得好好享受下大淋浴喷头的诱惑
but, uh, couldn't resist a Silkwood shower after today.
- 我不介意 - 谢谢
- I don't blame you. - Yeah.
如果我能洗去我爸爸伪善带来的伤害 我也会洗一下
If I could shower off my dad's hypocrisy, I would.
情况怎么样
Yeah, how'd that go?
预料之中
- As expected. - Mm.
埃米特
Emmett, I...
我真高兴我们又能做朋友了
I'm really, really glad we're friends again.
是啊 忘记你着实不易
Yeah, well, you know, it wasn't easy getting over you,
但我很高兴我做到了
but, uh, I'm glad I did.
经历过这一切还能有个朋友 真的很好
It's good to have a friend through all this, you know?
我也很高兴
Yeah, I'm glad, too.
一样
Same. Yeah.
- 对 - 朋友是
- Right. - Friends are, uh... I mean, they're...
朋友不错
Friends are neat.
什么
What?
没事 抱歉
Nothing. Sorry.
你怎么笑起来了
You're laughing right now.
不好意思
No. I'm sorry. I-I-I...
去年 你们搬进来前 玛莎
Last year, before you guys moved in, uh, Marsha...
她买♥♥了只鸟
She bought this bird.
我以为她会跟它聊天之类
I just thought she could talk to it or something.
她害怕鸟
She's afraid of birds.
直到第一次清理了鸟笼
Which she didn't know until she cleaned out his cage
她才知道这件事
for the first time, and I come over
我过来然后在厅里听到她的尖叫
and hear her screaming from down the hall, you know.
我冲进屋看到鸟正在追她
I run in and she's flailing around the apartment
然后她在整个公♥寓♥里挥打着
because the bird is flying after her.
她冲进卧室 狠狠关上门
She runs into her bedroom, slams the door.
一秒过后 门又飞快的弹开
After about a second, the door flies open
她又尖叫着跑出来
and she comes running out again, screaming again
因为她把鸟跟她自己关在了一起
because she had locked herself in the room with the bird.
- 嘿 - 天哪
- Hey! - Oh, my God.
别这么吓我
- Don't do that to me. - Oh.
玛莎 我肺部没有
Oh, my God, Marsha. I don't have enough strength
足够的力气来呼吸
- in my lungs for that kind of... - Hey.
她挺过来了
Hey! She made it.
天啊 她醒了
Oh, my God. She's awake.
她醒了
She's awake!
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
真的吗
Yeah?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表