剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
但如果我不问上一问 我就不是个称职的女朋友
But I would not be a good girlfriend if I didn't ask...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的签证到要期了
My visa is expiring,
我可能得回意大利了
and I might have to go back to Italy.
等等 你说什么 我不明白
Wait. What? How? I-I don't understand.
我刚来的时候 拿的是学校赞助的H-1B的签证
When I first came here, my study sponsored me with an H-1B visa,
我上个月递交了续签申请
and I sent in the renewal application last month,
但是总统刚刚关闭了所有的移♥民♥局
but the President just shut down all immigration offices.
他怎么能这么做
How can he do that?
玛雅 我没时间给你讲授
Maya, I don't have time to teach you about the...
这个破国家的破移♥民♥制度
The screwed-up immigration laws of this country.
我得出去帮忙了
I have to get back out there.
好的 那
Okay, okay. Just...
到什么时候
When?
下个月
Next month.
好吧
Okay.
您是否做完了
Have you had a chance to finish the, uh...
嗨 儿子
Hi, honey.
爸爸妈妈 你们怎么来了
Dad, Mom. What are you doing here?
我们是来做检测的
We came to get tested.
大家不都是来做检测的吗
Isn't that what everybody's doing here?
没错 但也没必要专门开一个小时的车
Right, but you didn't have to drive
穿过半个城市过来啊
an hour across town just to do that.
我给你带了辣牛肉汤
I brought my spicy beef soup.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
其他地方我们都约不上
I couldn't get an appointment anywhere else.
你♥爸♥爸需要做检测
Your father needs a test.
你有接触过易感人群吗
You have a known exposure?
嗯 算是吧 但也不确定
Well, yeah. I mean, it's not for certain,
但是一个朋友
but a friend, you know...
他的一个高尔夫球友 他老婆检测出阳性
A friend he golfs with, his wife tested positive.
是的
Yeah.
你的高尔夫球友
A friend... you golf with?
他老婆检测出新冠阳性了
His wife has tested positive for COVID?
去那边停好车 咱们谈谈
Go park the car and let's talk.
太好了 我们能进了
Oh, good, we get to go in!
妈妈 这可不是什么社交拜访活动
It's probably not gonna be a social visit, Mom.
我们不能像别人一样 在车里检测吗
Can't we do the test in the car like everybody else?
不行 去停车吧 爸爸
No, you may not. Go park the car, Dad.
我们会在两到三天之内
Your results are gonna be e-mailed to you
邮件通知您检测结果
in two or three days.
在此之前 继续享受你们的蜜月隔离吧
Until then, continue to enjoy your honeymoon bubble.
那还用说嘛
Oh, we will.
宝贝 人家又不认识你
Babe, he's a stranger.
我们是新婚夫妇 肉麻一点是正常的
We're newlyweds. We get to be gross.
- 没问题的 - 对吧 亲一个
- That you do. - Yeah. Mwah!
- 祝贺你们 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Hi.
我是罗伯特
I'm Robert.
在我们开始之前 我想问问
Before we get started,
你表格上的信息是否全部属实
is all the information on your forms accurate?
你个子很高嘛 罗伯特
You are very tall, Robert.
买♥♥裤子是个难题
It makes buying pants much harder.
- 那是 - 别急
- Isn't that... - Hang on.
对 表上的信息都属实
Yes, everything is correct.
那么 罗伯特
- So, Robert... - Uh-huh?
你做消防员多久了
...how long have you been a... a firefighter?
出了解救小猫 组织新冠检测之外
Do you have any hobbies outside of rescuing kittens
你还有其他的爱好嘛
or administering COVID tests?
我们是不是
Do we...
阿瓦雷兹
Alvarez?
终于明白了
There you go.
迪亚·桑德拉 米歇尔表妹
Tia Sandra! Sister-cousin Michelle.
提欧·强尼
Tio Johnny.
我都说了 他能认出我们的
Hey, I told you he'd know who we are.
嘿 终于见到你了 很开心
- Hey, nice to finally meet you. - Yeah.
罗伯特 你的眼睛很善良
Robert, you have very kind eyes.
- 哦 - 很帅 对不
- Oh. - Muy guapo, eh?
好吧
- Ah! - Okay!
还会说西语呀
Bilingual there, huh?
你知道玛雅在哪儿吗
Hey, do you know where Maya is?
我想打声招呼
I just... I wanted to say hi.
玛雅负责另一边
Maya's the other big boss.
我不清楚她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
什么时候也知道洗衣服了
Oh! Since when do you do laundry?
自打你自觉打扫开始
Uh, well, since when do you clean voluntarily?
好吧 你那番泡泡里的细菌的言论
Okay, fine, you got in my head
真的让我开始思考了
about the germs in our bubble.
现在我满脑子都是那个
And now I can't stop picturing the little monster things
肥皂广♥告♥里的小怪物 真是谢了啊
from the, uh, soap commercial, so thank you for that.
- 吓死人了 - 确实
- It's freaking me out. - Yeah.
- 给我一个 - 对吧
- Give me one of those. - Yeah, right?
对
Yeah.
我给我父母打了电♥话♥
I called my parents.
米勒
Miller.
没错 他们前几天来过
Yeah. They came over the other day.
几乎没道歉
- Uh-huh. - Barely apologized.
表现得好像他们认识普鲁很久了 但其实并不是
Acted like they'd known Pru her entire life, and they hadn't.
- 他们才见她不过5分钟 - 好吧
- They'd only known her for 5 minutes. - Okay.
也许五分钟足够了解她了
Could've known her her entire life.
而我
And I...
我只是很高兴他们来了
I was just happy that they were there.
他们是来支持我的
You know, that they were there to support me
而且他们很高兴认识普鲁
and they were excited to see Pru.
我妈抱了她一整天
My mom held her all day.
不停地嗅她的头
Kept sniffing her head.
哦 天 宝宝的头可好闻了
Oh, God, baby-head sniffs are the best.
然后
And...
然后怎样
And what?
我把想说的话翻来覆去练习了几个月
And I'd practiced what I was gonna say to them for months.
然后他们出现了 说他们为我骄傲
Then they show up, say they're proud of me,
他们支持我
that they support me.
我就 没说出来
And I just... let them.
你心想事成了
Okay, so, you got what you wanted.
那跟这儿借着洗洗涮刷发泄感情又是怎么回事
What's going on with the emotional scrubbing?
就像格里高利一样
- It's almost like this Gregory thing. - Mm-hmm.
我们就这么相处融洽了
So, we just go along to get along.
只要有人稍微努力一点点
If someone shows a little bit of effort,
一切都会被原谅 恩怨就翻篇了
then all is forgiven, business as usual.
什么都不会改变
Nothing changes.
我们能做的只有闭嘴熬过去
We just shut up and get over it.
行吧 那就说出来
Okay. So, don't shut up.
你妈妈需要靠呼吸机活下来
No, your mom needs to be on that vent to have a chance to live.
她无法自主呼吸
Okay? She can't breathe without it.
你不想给她一个活下来的机会吗
Don't you want her to have a chance, man?
这会杀了她的
This will kill her!
等等
Wait!
你喊什么 外面那么多人呢
Hey, why are you yelling? You know the public is here.
玛莎的儿子决定
Marsha's son decided it's time
把生的机会让给更有希望活下去的人
to give someone with better odds a chance to survive.
什么
What?
他要撤了她的呼吸机
Yeah, he's pulling her off the vent.
她可能撑不过今天
She might not survive the day.
好吧
Okay.
虽然今天外面公众来的很多
I'm gonna hug you
但我仍要抱抱你
even though the public is here.
用我办公室吧
Use my office.
马库斯要尿尿
Marcus has to pee.
为什么你前女友拥抱你
Why was your ex-girlfriend hugging you?
不是为这事儿吃醋
Not in a jealous way,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表