剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我需要增加一个床位
Maya: I'm gonna need one more.
还有一名受害者 下落不明
Still have one vic. Whereabouts unknown.
我们会尽快给你派车
We'll try to get a car to you A.S.A.P.,
可能会有点困难
but just know it might be a bit.
就连私人救护车公♥司♥也出动了
Even the private ambulance companies are slammed.
我们可能要花点时间才能找到她
Well, it might take us a bit to find her.
整个城市的响应速度都在下降
Response times all over the city are falling.
扎扎 你在外面吗
Zaza! Zaza, are you out here?!
女士 我孩子
Ma'am? Ma'am? I-It's my kid --
我去叫他 但他不在床上 但是
I-I went to go wake him up, but he's not in bed, but --
他喜欢消防车 所以他可能在这附近
He loves fire trucks, so he's probably around here somewhere.
- 多大了 - 他9岁了
How old? He's 9.
- 我们会留意 - 好的 谢谢
We'll keep an eye out for him.Okay, thank you.
罗克西 亲爱的
Roxy! Oh. Mi amor.
还是没有奶奶的消息
Still no sign of Abuelita.
她脑子不清楚
Oh, her brain is all -- It gets muddled.
她仍然认为自己很年轻
She still thinks that she's young.
好的 明白了
Okay. I got it.
嘿 这有位37岁女性 呼吸困难
Hey! We have a 37-year-old female in respiratory distress.
拿个急救包来
I need an Ambu bag now!
希望婚礼开始的时候
Hoping by the time the ceremony starts,
你能做出决定
you'll have picked something.
我们都穿粉色怎么样
What if we both wear pink?
你都没带粉色的东西
You didn't bring anything pink.
玛雅 你是不是觉得 把注意力集中在礼服上
Maya, is there a chance you're focusing on your outfit
这样就不用去想你父母
so you don't have to think about the fact that your parents
是否知道你要结婚这件事了
don't know you're getting married?
我结婚的时候希望我爸爸也能出席
Look. I got married when I did so my dad could be there.
这是人生大事
I-It's a big thing.
不管关系好坏
Tough relationship or not.
那我把你的沉默当做是对我理论的否定
Okay, I will take your silence as rejection of my theory,
我们会带你走上圣坛
and we'll go get you hitched.
不告诉你父母 明白我意思吗
Without your parents. You know what I mean?
- 他们甚至不知道 - 好吧
Without them even knowing -- Okay.
好吧 五分钟
Fine. Five minutes.
赫雷拉 再给我找辆救援车
Herrera. You're gonna need to find me one more aid car.
奶奶 我是安迪 终于找到你了
Abuelita? I'm Andy. We've got you.
邻居家男孩
The neighbor boy.
- 扎扎 - 对
-Zaza? -Sí.
他扶她回床上
He was -- He was helping her get back to bed.
他在房♥子里
He's in the house.
- 好吧 - 赫雷拉 回去找
-Okay. -Herrera, get back in there.
明白吗
Okay?
吉普森 有可能有个九岁男孩在房♥子里
Gibson, there's possibly a 9-year-old boy in the house.
- 还有一个吗 - 邻居家的男孩
Jack: Another one?Neighbor boy.
很有可能在一楼 名字叫扎扎
Most likely ground floor. Name's Zaza.
收到 我们会找到他
Copy. We'll find him.
女士 你叫什么名字
Ma'am? What's your name?
丹妮·德尔加多 怎么了 发生什么事了
Um, Dani. Delgado. Why? What's going on?
那位祖母说扎扎帮她回到床上
The grandmother says that Zaza helped her get back into bed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他总跟我说他担心史蒂芬的奶奶
H-He's always telling me that he's worried about Steven's Ita
因为她有点糊涂而且夜里总会来回走动
because she gets confused and that she walks around at night.
天啊 等等 他在里面吗
Oh, my God. Wait! Is he in there?!
他可能已经 不 扎扎
-He may have -- No! -Zaza! Zaza!
不行 让我过去 那是我的儿子
No! Let me through! That is my son!
丹妮 等等 我需要你等待
Dani! Wait. I need you to wait.
- 小姐 女士 - 请放开我 那是我的儿子
Miss, ma'am!Please let me go! That is my son!
女士 女士 我扶住她了 我扶住她了
Ma'am. Ma'am. I got her. I got her.
女士 请冷静
Ma'am, calm down. Please, please.
我们会找到你儿子 好吗
We're going to find your son, okay?
赫雷拉 报告情况
Herrera, update.
还是没看到扎扎
Andy: Still no Zaza.
安迪
Sullivan: Andy.
队长 我们找到扎扎了
Captain, we have Zaza!
好了 好了
Here we go. Here we go
你跟她说了
You tell her?
感觉不像一个好时机 她父母在呢
It doesn't seem like the right time, and her parents are here.
虽然有音乐和鲜花 还有浪漫的灯光
And there's music and flowers and, uh, mood lighting...
不过话说回来 她父母在
And, again, her parents.
是啊 但你知道她已经和他们和好了
Jack: Yeah, but you know she buried the hatchet with them.
也许她想要开始新生活
Maybe she's in the mood to start something new.
是啊 跟鲁伊斯开始
Yeah, with Ruiz.
跟鲁伊斯有什么关系
What does Ruiz have to do with anything?
他俩可能要在一起了
Well, he and her were gonna be a thing,
但是她又发现 他杀了蒙哥马利的丈夫
but then she found out that, uh, he killed Montgomery's husband.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
好吧
Yeah. Okay. Where --
这事情告吹的时候我在哪儿呢
Where was I when all of this went down?
抱歉 我们不是什么事都跟你说 老爸
Oh, sorry. We just -- We don't tell you everything. Dad.
- 好了 - 看到我的厉害了吧
-O-- Okay. See -- -Yeah? See what I did?
我以为我们已经翻篇了
I thought we were done with that.
- 大哥 - 对不起
Oh! Man! Whoa! Sorry! I --
是你啊
It's you.
你来了
You're here.
来参加我队长的婚礼
At my captain's wedding.
是啊
Yeah, uh...
休斯的爸爸邀请的我
Hughes' dad invited me. Ah.
来拿几个波兰饺子 他说我应该过来
Came to pick up pierogi, and he said I should come.
但我也可以离开
But I can go.
不用 别 没事
Nope. No. It's fine.
你都买♥♥礼物了
You already got a wedding gift, so...
别告诉毕肖普 但是个转送的礼物
Yeah, uh, don't tell Bishop, but it's a re-gift.
是那种肌肉按♥摩♥器
You know, one of those muscle massagers.
我受不了
Can't stand it.
实在太痒了
It tickles too much.
你真的很喜欢她 对吧
You really like her, don't you?
我是说 你当然会喜欢了 她好像
I mean, of course you do. She's, like...
是世界上最伟大的人
the greatest person in the world.
她是自从迈克尔以来
She's the only person since Michael
唯一一个我能忍♥受共处超过一天的人
that I can stand being around for more than a day.
很奇怪我居然不讨厌她
It's, like, weird how not sick of her I get.
当我知道你俩是好朋友时
You know, when I found out you two were best friends...
我非常难受
man, it gutted me.
因为我知道这意味着我跟她不可能了
Because I knew it meant she and I couldn't happen.
不光是因为她是世上最好的人
Not only 'cause she's the greatest person in the world,
而且
but...
而且因为我知道我们三个人
But because I knew that the three of us
不可能像你 我 还有迈克尔那样相处
could have been just like you, me, and Mikey were.
我知道很傻
Which, you know, I know is stupid
因为你讨厌我
because you hate me and...
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
该死
Oh, crap.
还没准备好
It's not -- It's not quite ready.
我没有
I don't --
太美了
O-Okay. This... is amazing.
我知道你是为了玛雅而做
This -- I mean, and I -- I know you did this for Maya
不是为了我 但是
and not for me, but...
谢谢你 维多利亚
Thank you, Victoria.
我也是为了你而做
I did it for you, too, so...
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you. Yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嗨爸爸 - 嗨宝贝女儿
Hi, Dad. Hi, sweetie.
我是双性恋 或者同性恋 我猜他们是这么叫的
I'm bisexual. Or queer, I guess they say now.
我爱上了一个女人而且今晚我就要跟她结婚了
And I'm in love with a woman and I am marrying her tonight.
只是想正式跟你说一声
Just wanted you to know that, officially.
还有妈妈 你不该
And, Mom, you don't deserve
又躲在他身后的大厅里了
to be cowering in the hall behind him again.
你有其他选择 你不一定要待在这里
You have other options. You don't have to be here.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表