剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
- 哪辆车 - 他们就在外面
- Which car? - They're out front.
- 这不符合规定 - 对 我知道
- That's not the protocol. - Right, it isn't.
但情况有点微妙 因为
Um, but it's a little bit of a delicate situation because...
说来好笑 我爸
Funny story... My dad...
他还没出柜 而且很有可能
he's in the closet, and he might have been exposed
被他某个秘密情人传染了
by one of his secret male lovers.
就是这样
Right.
谢谢 真的很抱歉
Thank you. I'm... I'm really sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
等他们走后再告诉我怎么回事
Just come tell me everything when they leave.
- 好吗 - 好
- Okay. - Okay?
至少我现在明白
Well, at least now I understand
为什么这辆车让你有幽闭恐惧症
why this car made you feel claustrophobic.
你可以在我的墓碑刻上早就告诉你了
You can put "I told you so" on my tombstone.
我不想死在婚礼当天
I don't want to die on my wedding day.
- 你不会死的 - 天啊 我们连遗嘱都没立
- Hey, hey, you aren't dying. - God, we don't even have a will!
宝贝 有点小题大做了
Babe, babe, you're catastrophizing.
我们身处疫情中的车祸现场
We're in a catastrophe in a pandemic!
我们还是继续聊天 怎么样
Hey, hey, hey, hey, let's just keep talking, alright?
你们俩怎么认识的
How did... How did you two meet?
她一年前因工作搬到这里
Um, she moved here a little over a year ago for work.
谁也不认识 所以给所有新同事发邮件
She didn't know anyone, so she e-mailed all her new co-workers
邀请大家周末去斯♥诺♥跨米尔远足
to go on a weekend hike at Snoqualmie.
只有谢恩出现了
Shayne was the only one that showed up,
而且长得不像连环杀人凶手
and he didn't give me serial-killer vibes.
但她绝对让我有连环杀人凶手的感觉
Oh, she definitely gave me serial-killer vibes.
结果我对她一见钟情
And I fell for her instantly.
所以我们开始了第一次正式约会
So we went on a first real date,
三个月后 疫情爆发了
and three months later, the pandemic hit,
所以我们决定一起隔离
so we decided to quarantine together.
最初只是为了保证有性生活 又不会感染新冠
At first, it was just so we'd have guaranteed COVID-free sex.
但两周后
But I knew she was the love
我就知道她是我今生挚爱
of my life about two weeks in.
我们就想 何必浪费时间
We figured, why waste time?
干脆结婚 做点开心的事
Why not get married, you know, do something happy?
或者至少
Or at least...
安迪
Andy.
还要再给他输袋
I need another I.V. for him.
出什么事了
Is everything okay?!
我们呼叫了特勤组来救你们
So, we've... we've called in a special team
但等待的同时
to help get you guys out, but while we wait,
我要给你的胫骨再注射一袋生理盐水
I'm gonna start another I.V. with saline on your shin.
能减轻腿上的灼烧感
It's gonna help reduce the burning in your leg.
那我呢 我的头可能
What about me? My... My head might
真的会要我的命
actually be killing me, right? What if...
- 万一内出血呢 - 女士
- What if it's bleeding in there, - ma'am.
我的脑子里会不会有气穴
Or there's like an air pocket in my brain?!
- 卡丽莎 - 还记得我吗
- Karissa. - Do you remember me
之前做检测的
from testing earlier?
卡丽莎
Karissa, right?
我也是新婚
Look, I'm a newlywed, too.
照顾你和谢恩的正是我妻子
And my wife is actually the one taking care of you and Shayne.
而且她对自己的工作很在行 我们都
And she's really good at what she does. We're all very...
赶紧救我出去 现在就救我出去
Just get me out of here! Get me out of here right now!
快点 我只想出去
Get me... If I can just get out!
队长 固定带和支架已经固定好
Captain, post straps and cribbing are secure.
收到 苏利文
Copy, Sullivan.
沃伦 休斯 开锯
Warren, Hughes, go ahead with the saws.
好 开始了
Alright, here we go.
谢恩 感觉如何
Shayne, how are you feeling?
- 救我出去 - 很累
- Get me out! - Really tired.
很好 我会给你输液
Okay, good. I'm gonna fill you up with fluids
维持体征正常
to keep your vitals up.
不 不要 救我出去
No, no, no, no, no! Get me out!
- 求你们救我出去 - 好了 卡丽莎
- Please, get me out! - Okay. Hey, Karissa. Karissa.
我不能死 我不想死
I can't die. I can't die.
先救我
Save me first!
求你们 我要活着
Please! I have to live!
我还有三个妹妹 年迈的父亲 和两个侄子
I have three sisters and an elderly dad,
他们都需要我
two nieces who need me!
他 除了我 他没有别的亲人了
He... He doesn't have anyone but me!
救我 先救我
Save me! Save me first!
救救我 快救我出去
Save me! Get me out!
她儿子是哪个
Which one's her son?
肯定是她一拔呼吸机
that'd be the one online shopping
就马上去网上购物那个家伙
as his mother is taken off her ventilator.
右边那个应该是是法律顾问
And the guy on the right is legal counsel.
我估计他已经看够了
Guess he's seen enough.
史密斯先生 我们已经
Okay, Mr. Smith, now that we've...
他 他已经走了
Yeah, he... he... He left.
那好吧
Okay, then.
你们也是她的亲属吗
Um, you're also next of kin?
算是吧 我们住在一起
Sort of. We... We live with her.
你们俩就是杰克和伊娜吧
Oh, you're Jack and Inara.
她总谈起你们俩
She talks about you all the time.
之前总谈起
Or talked.
玛莎已经摘了呼吸机了
So, Marsha's off the vent now.
通常来说 患者的呼吸
Typically, patient's breathing
会慢慢地变浅
will progressively get more shallow.
她可能还会弥留数分钟至几个小时
She could have hours or minutes.
也有可能会心脏骤停
It's also possible that she could go into cardiac arrest.
会是哪种情况我们也不清楚 但是我们会把平板留下
We really don't know. But we'll keep the tablet here,
你们可以和她说会儿话 想说多久都行
and you can talk to her for as long as possible.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
她真的很爱你们
She really loves all of you.
她说你们改变了她的世界
She says that you changed her whole world.
他有事先走了
he had to leave.
马库斯
Marcus.
知道我们没事 他可能会好受点
Might make him feel better to know that we're okay.
我会给你们做核酸检测
I'll get you two some tests.
我可以拿两个检测试剂吗 拜托
Hey, uh, can I get two test kits, please?
今天每个人都要叛逆一番吗
Okay, is everyone breaking protocol today?
卡瑞娜 我知道你不喜欢我
Carina, I-I get that you don't like me.
叫我德卢卡医生
Um, it's Dr. DeLuca.
还有 你到底在玛雅的办公室干什么
And... And what are you doing in Maya's office, exactly?
她说我们可以用她的办公室
She said that we could use it.
听着 德卢卡医生 我和玛雅
Look, Dr. DeLuca, Maya and I aren't...
我可没没被你吓到
Okay, I'm... I'm not threatened by you.
- 我没有 - 很好 我没想吓你
- I'm not. - Good. You shouldn't be.
说实话 这一切
Honestly. It's...
对 对不起
Whoa, whoa. I'm... I'm sorry.
- 我没 我没想要 - 不是
- I didn't mean to... I didn't mean... - No. No.
我不是因为你才哭的
I'm not crying because of you.
我不是因为你才哭的
I'm not crying because of you.
我和玛雅的签证要过期了
It's... It's my visa expiring, and Maya,
还有这场疫情
and i-it's the pandemic.
现在到处都糟透了 这里也越来越严重
It is bad there and getting worse here,
还有 还有
and... and...
我的弟弟也死了
It... It's my brother that is dead,
我不知道该怎么办 我只是为这个哭
and I don't know what to do, and now I'm crying about it
而且是在你面前
in front of...
一个我发誓永远不会看到我哭的人面前
In front of the one person I vowed would never see me cry.
你不会看到我在你面前哭的
You're not gonna see me do it.
没事 尽管哭吧 在我面前哭吧
No, yeah, go ahead. Cry in front of me.
我 我可喜欢哭哭啼啼的女人了
I'm... I'm a big fan of crying women.
听起来好诡异
That sounded weird.
你看 我女朋友现在正在玛雅的办公室里
Uh, no, look, my girlfriend is crying in Maya's office
哭着呢 真的
right now, actually.
现在对大家来说都很糟糕
It's a crappy time for everyone.
一位我们视作母亲的人
And our mother figure, I guess, is...
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表